Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay- She was only a part of my story. (Page 3)

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
I feel that their love story was quite intense.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ka7eela

anu nice post, me loveEmbarrassed

i loved the scene it was well shot and the dialogs were superb, i loved how Abhay tried to console her and then how he tried to cover his identity by making up the story of the book!

and you are right some of what he said was right it was like he was indirectly speaking up his mind!

and when he said that she is a part of his story he was right  on, because the rest of the parts belong to PiyaWink

'Before a new chapter is begun, the old one has to be finished.'

i loved this quote its so true, but sometimes people try to move on into to next chapter without finishing the previous one because its so painful for them that they just choose to ignore it! and those suffer the most! i hope Abhay wont be one of themWink

Aww thank you sooo much! EmbarrassedBig smile

Exactly. Matz is an important part of his story like Abhay said because whatever he is today is because of Matz. But what he will be in future will be because of Pia possibliy. I hope one day Pia becomes his life. Embarrassed

About the quote yes sometimes its too painful to deal with a past esp with such a tragic past. And thats why people tend toignore hoping that everything would be fall in place itself. But it doesnt happen so. And like you said i hope Abhay can call truce with his past demons and happily move on in life. Embarrassed

Edited by sugaryanu - 02 January 2011 at 4:28am
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mrs.Jaysean

I feel that their love story was quite intense.

Yup Abhay-Matz story must have been quite a passioante and intense tale of love. Looking forward to see that. Embarrassed
brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:51am | IP Logged
goshh Anu..you wrote this just perfectly. Day Dreaming
i catched up with all the epi's last night- including yesterdays episode.
the moment piya saw M's painting and abhay came out of the dark i really wished he would tell her the truth about his past. but the whole scene was just so mysterious and beautiful. and youre right- maithili was just a part of his long life. the other part with piya still has to come

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Abhay has been suffering for so long and he deserves to be happy.I hope when he falls for piya he loves her more than metz but right now that seems almost impossible

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-sim-Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marausha

goshh Anu..you wrote this just perfectly. Day Dreaming
i catched up with all the epi's last night- including yesterdays episode.
the moment piya saw M's painting and abhay came out of the dark i really wished he would tell her the truth about his past. but the whole scene was just so mysterious and beautiful. and youre right- maithili was just a part of his long life. the other part with piya still has to come

Thank you soo much for liking it! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Yup that scene was so beautiful and touching. Yes Matz was and will be an important part of his life but its Pia who will one day become his life. Embarrassed
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Abhay has been suffering for so long and he deserves to be happy.I hope when he falls for piya he loves her more than metz but right now that seems almost impossible

Yes it seems impossible as of now. But in the future it will be Pia who will bring him out from the dark shadows of the past and together they willl step into a bright new future filled with happiness and love. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Just thinking about it makes me want it mooore! lol. Cant wait for it!
romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:41am | IP Logged
I agree and wish Maithli's story ends up here.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index