Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay- She was only a part of my story. (Page 2)

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Agree with every word you said.Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

[/QUOTE]why it will kill the charm of the story?ConfusedErmm

lol, well i mean......abhayPiya should be specifically Abhay and Piya.....a true vampire lovestory.....their own special' story.....two broken hearts by time and society whom unite to heal their wounds and create their own story.....reborn of a old lovestory wont make it so 'vampirishy-special'LOL....however...one can not stop but break into pieces for Abhay-Metz eaitherCry.....Metz seems to be a very lovable and innocent personality just like Piya....and unlike other vampire lovestories ex-girls.

Ameres

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sugaryanu

Originally posted by Melissa2

great post

well....Piya is for sure the light that abhay should go towards to be able to forget his dark past....he still feels for Metz.....and Pia is maybe destinies way of helping him!
however i soooo dont want Piya to be reborn Metz...that would kill the charm of their story i feel:(

Thanks. Smile

Me too dont want Pia to be a reincarnation of Matz. I really hope that she only likes her and the similarity ends there. I really want Pia to make her own special place in Abhay's heart and Abhay loving her for who she is. Embarrassed

agreedEmbarrassed.....and somehow i can see that Piya wont have any issue with the similartiy....its more like she is even ready to pretend to be Metz for Abhays happinessLOLOuch

Ameres

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

Originally posted by Melissa2

great post

well....Piya is for sure the light that abhay should go towards to be able to forget his dark past....he still feels for Metz.....and Pia is maybe destinies way of helping him!
however i soooo dont want Piya to be reborn Metz...that would kill the charm of their story i feel:(
why it will kill the charm of the story?ConfusedErmm

Well i will answer that question because i feel the same way. Why? because reincarnation track has been used waaay too many times. The track itself has lost its charm. It will be interesting to see some new twist.
Matz may be brought back from the dead in famous EK style lol, to further complicate things in future. But right now i really want to see Pia just as Pia. LOL 

.dazzleme.

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sim-

Abhay have fight with his past for moving but not to forget that Abhay dont have life & he is living death,,,

so whatever he is doing he is right on his side

Yes what ever Abhay is doing is right on his part. Its hard for him but he is still trying to fight his inner emotions for Pia while dealing with a tragic past. And it really breaks your heart to see him like that. Ouch

-sim-

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Mrs.Jaysean-- Thank you for liking and commenting. Big smile

Melissa-- Yup. Pia being reborn wont be the same. Disapprove 
Lol. Agree. Pia is soo in love with Abhay that she will be ready to be anything to please him. LOL
iiHEARTyu-x0 IF-Rockerz
iiHEARTyu-x0
iiHEARTyu-x0

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
*haww*
like you said, it was a "hauntingly beautiful" scene

Ameres

ka7eela IF-Dazzler
ka7eela
ka7eela

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:54pm | IP Logged

anu nice post, me loveEmbarrassed

i loved the scene it was well shot and the dialogs were superb, i loved how Abhay tried to console her and then how he tried to cover his identity by making up the story of the book!

and you are right some of what he said was right it was like he was indirectly speaking up his mind!

and when he said that she is a part of his story he was right  on, because the rest of the parts belong to PiyaWink

'Before a new chapter is begun, the old one has to be finished.'

i loved this quote its so true, but sometimes people try to move on into to next chapter without finishing the previous one because its so painful for them that they just choose to ignore it! and those suffer the most! i hope Abhay wont be one of themWink

[/QUOTE]

Ameres

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index