Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ameres thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ffkhan

why it will kill the charm of the story?πŸ˜•πŸ€”

Well i will answer that question because i feel the same way. Why? because reincarnation track has been used waaay too many times. The track itself has lost its charm. It will be interesting to see some new twist.
Matz may be brought back from the dead in famous EK style lol, to further complicate things in future. But right now i really want to see Pia just as Pia. πŸ˜† 
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sim-

Abhay have fight with his past for moving but not to forget that Abhay dont have life & he is living death,,,

so whatever he is doing he is right on his side

Yes what ever Abhay is doing is right on his part. Its hard for him but he is still trying to fight his inner emotions for Pia while dealing with a tragic past. And it really breaks your heart to see him like that.
Ameres thumbnail
Mrs.Jaysean-- Thank you for liking and commenting. πŸ˜ƒ

Melissa-- Yup. Pia being reborn wont be the same. πŸ˜’ 
Lol. Agree. Pia is soo in love with Abhay that she will be ready to be anything to please him. πŸ˜†
iiHEARTyu-x0 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
*haww*
like you said, it was a "hauntingly beautiful" scene
ka7eela thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

anu nice post, me love😳

i loved the scene it was well shot and the dialogs were superb, i loved how Abhay tried to console her and then how he tried to cover his identity by making up the story of the book!

and you are right some of what he said was right it was like he was indirectly speaking up his mind!

and when he said that she is a part of his story he was right  on, because the rest of the parts belong to PiyaπŸ˜‰

'Before a new chapter is begun, the old one has to be finished.'

i loved this quote its so true, but sometimes people try to move on into to next chapter without finishing the previous one because its so painful for them that they just choose to ignore it! and those suffer the most! i hope Abhay wont be one of themπŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE]
Mrs.Jaysean thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I feel that their love story was quite intense.
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: ka7eela

anu nice post, me love😳

i loved the scene it was well shot and the dialogs were superb, i loved how Abhay tried to console her and then how he tried to cover his identity by making up the story of the book!

and you are right some of what he said was right it was like he was indirectly speaking up his mind!

and when he said that she is a part of his story he was right  on, because the rest of the parts belong to PiyaπŸ˜‰

'Before a new chapter is begun, the old one has to be finished.'

i loved this quote its so true, but sometimes people try to move on into to next chapter without finishing the previous one because its so painful for them that they just choose to ignore it! and those suffer the most! i hope Abhay wont be one of themπŸ˜‰

Aww thank you sooo much! EmbarrassedπŸ˜ƒ

Exactly. Matz is an important part of his story like Abhay said because whatever he is today is because of Matz. But what he will be in future will be because of Pia possibliy. I hope one day Pia becomes his life. Embarrassed

About the quote yes sometimes its too painful to deal with a past esp with such a tragic past. And thats why people tend toignore hoping that everything would be fall in place itself. But it doesnt happen so. And like you said i hope Abhay can call truce with his past demons and happily move on in life. Embarrassed
Edited by sugaryanu - 13 years ago
Ameres thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mrs.Jaysean

I feel that their love story was quite intense.

Yup Abhay-Matz story must have been quite a passioante and intense tale of love. Looking forward to see that. 😳
brokenmirrors thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
goshh Anu..you wrote this just perfectly. 😍
i catched up with all the epi's last night- including yesterdays episode.
the moment piya saw M's painting and abhay came out of the dark i really wished he would tell her the truth about his past. but the whole scene was just so mysterious and beautiful. and youre right- maithili was just a part of his long life. the other part with piya still has to come

shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Abhay has been suffering for so long and he deserves to be happy.I hope when he falls for piya he loves her more than metz but right now that seems almost impossible