India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay- She was only a part of my story.

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Abhay who was drowned in Matheli's memeories and grieving over her grave , lost in the past but the very moment he heard Pia's voice for help he rushed to her. Going back to that qila where his beloved lived once must have been pretty agonizing for him but still Abhay went back for Pia. He fought the memories, the pain, the loss just to save Pia.

That scene where in Pia questions Abhay was hauntingly beautiful. The whole effect was dreamy and scary.lol. But it was touching to see a broken Abhay trying hard to fight his inner emotions and at the same time comfort a shaken Pia. I loved how Abhay made up a story to cover up the truth. But still even in those lies was some truth. He is obsessed with Matz. He is still too much in love with her and will always be. But he fought hard to control his emotions there. It was difficult for him but he did it.

What Abhay said about Matz being only a part of his story i hope its true. Matz will always be an essentail part of Abhay's story and maybe help in Abhiya story some way. Dont know about it. But i really hope that she only remains that. I mean Matz will always will be a very special part of Abhay's life but i hope in the future Pia becomes his life.
And like Poco always says that Abhay has to fight his past demons to full accept Pia, that exactly what needs to be done. Abhay has to grow out of it. Like somebody wisely said, 'Before a new chapter is begun, the old one has to be finished.'
Same in the case of Abhay. And i hope it happens soon.

Just my mumble jumble on todays epi. If you dont like it feel free to ignore. LOL

Edited by sugaryanu - 01 January 2011 at 9:29am

The following 21 member(s) liked the above post:

ahcirtobin.dazzleme.shaggyscoobyMaohzaina_abhaynaj7ka7eelabrokenmirrorsAnamikaSJainIndigoBluesiiHEARTyu-x0-Doppelganger-ffkhanreadingworms.asena.Jane..TheBlackJaguarmatwamangoBefikreromaila

ganga97 Senior Member
ganga97
ganga97

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Totally agree!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ameres

.dazzleme. Senior Member
.dazzleme.
.dazzleme.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
great post

well....Piya is for sure the light that abhay should go towards to be able to forget his dark past....he still feels for Metz.....and Pia is maybe destinies way of helping him!
however i soooo dont want Piya to be reborn Metz..

Edited by Melissa2 - 01 January 2011 at 2:40pm

Ameres

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
What a lovely post Anu. totally agreed. Abhay is really strong minded. i loved the way that he handled the whole situation. hats off.Clap

Ameres

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

great post

well....Piya is for sure the light that abhay should go towards to be able to forget his dark past....he still feels for Metz.....and Pia is maybe destinies way of helping him!
however i soooo dont want Piya to be reborn Metz...that would kill the charm of their story i feel:(
why it will kill the charm of the story?ConfusedErmm

Ameres

-sim- IF-Dazzler
-sim-
-sim-

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Abhay have fight with his past for moving but not to forget that Abhay dont have life & he is living death,,,

so whatever he is doing he is right on his side
Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Melissa2

great post

however i soooo dont want Piya to be reborn Metz...that would kill the charm of their story i feel:(

Thanks. Smile

Me too dont want Pia to be a reincarnation of Matz. I really hope that she only likes her and the similarity ends there. I really want Pia to make her own special place in Abhay's heart and Abhay loving her for who she is. Embarrassed

iiHEARTyu-x0

Ameres IF-Sizzlerz
Ameres
Ameres

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ffkhan

What a lovely post Anu. totally agreed. Abhay is really strong minded. i loved the way that he handled the whole situation. hats off.Clap

Thank you. Big smile
Yup loved Abhay's quick thinking and handling of the situation. It was a great scene. :)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index