Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 89)

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

kal sid ko mohit ki gf bana diya usne itne dramme nahi kiye jitne yeh chotu kar rahahai ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL Mohit ki gf Stern SmileStern Smile now wat the hell is this ROFL
ROFLROFL n upar se chotu u know ur bade does ponnies on his brothers head ?? ROFLROFLROFLROFL so wat ??ROFL stop telling everyone abt this as if its a braeking news ROFLROFL

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by kavya.b

btw i asked u a gift, u r supposed to surprise me ROFL ROFL, u should not ask, which pics? what text? etc etc ROFL lazyyyyyyyyyROFLROFL wat a way to cover it up ROFL

do u need to dat out?
btw i was asking for a gift only

@sid - sirf 12 pages?? mujhe laga ki, u have 80 more pages n i can keep on stalking whole nyt nahi nahi sirf 7 now ROFLROFL i still remember stalking Aish's shop from page 1 till last pgROFLROFL it was soo much funROFL i even got the phrase some of them used all the time ROFL

now i'm curious....what's that phrase? may b i can use that as well ROFL  u stalked complete 150 pages Shocked??? how was that possible in the first place? Confused....u should have tried to stalk 150 pages of some posts filled with aahana's, diay's, ashu's, naveen's, mads', aashi's posts alone

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

no he doesnt he does that to his brother ROFLROFLROFLROFL   o gawd now this pony ended up in my head Stern SmileROFL
his bro loves them its not the pony he likes.. its the sleep he gets while i make it ROFL  crazy people i tell u ROFLROFLROFLROFL Shocked Shocked teri itnii himmaat AngryROFL
all this ponnie talk started yeterday
amazing day ROFLROFLROFLROFL and it all started from ur head only ROFLROFL
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged

do u need to dat out?
btw i was asking for a gift only aray i was joking.. LOL gawddd teri ye green font colour toh meri aqua se bhi adi torure hai yarr ROFLROFL

now i'm curious....what's that phrase? may b i can use that as well ROFL  nahi nahi She will come attacking at me ROFLROFL  but after reading all those post i understod how Aish speaks LOL u stalked complete 150 pages Shocked??? how was that possible in the first place? Confused....well it was juts about 73 pages that time Big smile n oieee havent u heard abt that line " nothing is impossibleCool" u should have tried to stalk 150 pages of some posts filled with aahana's, diay's, ashu's, naveen's, mads', aashi's posts alone why ??? dotn tell me they all write ramayans ROFL coz i know most of the SGians write realli longggggg longgg post woh bhi sometimes without any emotions Stern Smile dudee i cant do that ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:19pm | IP Logged
isiliye, i chose this font ...i'll use this font when i have to reply to u n ur posts ONLY!

don't tell me that u r scared...mard ban meri bhai ROFL....come out with it!
73 is somehow acceptable..

n yes!!!! they don't write Ramayans but they write theses...they are no where near to something called 'posts'

@pari - r u already making a siggy for me? Blushing 
why have u disappeared suddenly

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

isiliye, i chose this font ...i'll use this font when i have to reply to u n ur posts ONLY! Meanie Kavyaaa... Ouch then how abt thsi colour ? ROFL

don't tell me that u r scared...mard ban meri bhai ROFL....come out with it! i havee Cool lets see how u deal with this ?
73 is somehow acceptable.. yup it iss :) Big smile

n yes!!!! they don't write Ramayans but they write theses...they are no where near to something called 'posts' oo gawdd dont scare me LOL i have decided i will stalk all Aahu's post ROFLROFL

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by Senny

hey yulz yeah i checked, hands down to both of you man! Keep rocking and have fun ;)
awww u totalli deserved it toh how could we not tell ya Big smile Big smile congratssss Hug

Thanks Yulz, aww so sweet. Sabah is saying that I have won the most shy one as well.LOL Haila and here i thought i was soo bold.CoolLOL Thanks everyone for voting for me. Me sharmofiesssss again!LOLLOL I saw the most sweet one for me and Mohitlious (please bear with my spelling for this one, so sorry). Thank you sooo much everyone.

Congrats to all once again!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithyulZ

Senny IF-Sizzlerz
Senny
Senny

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

@ senny- hahaaaa wahi toh...congo!! hahahah and thank u once again...hehehe that so sweet u!! making me blush!! hugs

@Nishi- hehe thank u so much!! mwahhh

@ niki- areee bolne gujrati...tema shu??ROFLROFL...haha mwahh..thank u so much!! love ya!! 

@ aish- Hug hheeh thank u SO MUCH!! ROFL ROFL.....we will tell RavzROFL not a bad ideaCool awww thanks once again my sweetheartHug love u so much!! 
 I can be ur crime partner Smile

@ guruji- awwww gurujiHugab ka new promo dekha kya?? u must be flying naROFL...aww thank u so much jana!!!! love u!! mwahhh

No no blushing that is my trademark now.LOLLOL Man i won the most shy one in the last awards here too. thank you soooooooo much Pari. Hug

a little faith

Go to top