Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
@muahah - HEYYYYYYY πŸ€— how are u muahah ?? :):):):):)
Originally posted by: yulZ

😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 
When did i gave that idea ? 😲 πŸ˜²
Jhoot ni 😲 πŸ˜²

Are u lieing too..? 😑😑  Vaise idk u would give such an idea especially about me yeh besharam Dolly hi kar sakti hai.. uski kher nahin 😈
Hey yahaan yeh sab kya ho raha hai? Badey yaar tune meri job le ley? πŸ˜‘🀣 Chal mein late shift leta hoon. πŸ€£ LEKIN seriously what are you all doing? All of these totally aimless spam posts with so many emotions and no words and gaps and what is this? At least when I spam it is legit! πŸ˜†
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

Are u lieing too..? 😑😑 why would i lie ? πŸ˜† if i had said then i would say it πŸ€” but when i come to think of it it was the other way  round 🀣 we were planning to bully or shd i say make 7 ponies in he cousin's hair 🀣🀣 u know her cousin made 2 ponies in Dollu's hair and she clicked her piccy and showed everyone 🀣 they said she looked cute 🀣 and there is BIG chance that she went to shops like that 😳🀣 coz u know she was flying high coz of the compliments🀣  Vaise idk u would give such an idea especially about me yeh besharam Dolly hi kar sakti hai.. uski kher nahin 😈 chal pakat tehai ushe 😈🀣

BTW mann we meeet 😲 FINALYYYYYYYYYY😲 Did u leave ur studies and came here ?/🀣 or shd i say its around 3 or 4 am there ? 😳
Congrats to all the winners for this round! πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘
Surbhi Di - cograts to you! 😊
Same to you Pari.. you are pretty fun loving πŸ˜‰
Yaar badey you know you won Mr.Sunshine right? Idk if you saw my commentπŸ˜›
Originally posted by: yulZ

BTW mann we meeet 😲 FINALYYYYYYYYYY😲 Did u leave ur studies and came here ?/🀣 or shd i say its around 3 or 4 am there ? 😳

No just got out of school.. its 4:30 in the afternoon here.. now I have loads of HW 😭
Btw, for your reference im in California and it is not 4 in the morning here πŸ˜†
Yes we finally meet at the same time! πŸ˜›
XSilentWishesX thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
During holidays i sleep at 11 and wake up at 6😎 But during school times it is from 4am -10pmπŸ˜”
I want more sleep πŸ˜ƒ then go to bed fast πŸ˜†πŸ˜† impossibleπŸ˜ƒi know i shdnt be the one saying this especially when i ALWAYS go to bed around 3 am 🀣 I m proud of u! My mom never lets me stay wake that longπŸ˜”.

r u a kumabaran? πŸ€£ ermmm well not more than bro🀣 haha good πŸ€£

yulZ thumbnail

Hey yahaan yeh sab kya ho raha hai? chotu u cant beleive wat happen after u went 🀣🀣 seriously jabse aaya hoon room mein IF hee IF hai yarr 🀣🀣 i am the only one here all the time greeting anyone that would post even a single post 🀣🀣Paru and i had ghost chat 🀣 Aish joined us after some time but her villain boss came over so she had to leave πŸ₯Ί Badey yaar tune meri job le ley? πŸ˜‘🀣 kaunsa job?🀣 Chal mein late shift leta hoon. πŸ€£ chal ok as ur badey is known as an OWL🀣 LEKIN seriously what are you all doing? All of these totally aimless spam posts with so many emotions and no words and gaps and what is this? At least when I spam it is legit! πŸ˜† OIEE CHECK KAR 🀣🀣 acchi taara se check kar 🀣🀣 its not gaps 🀣 highlight it then u will know how much we have written in it 🀣🀣 

yulZ thumbnail

Yaar badey you know you won Mr.Sunshine right? Idk if you saw my commentπŸ˜› i did and i replied to it too πŸ˜‰ thankyouu once again chotu πŸ€— i think the post is way before some pgs 🀣🀣 coz paru and i spammed alot i think πŸ€”πŸ€£

Yes I can see that.. πŸ˜†
Ok I gotta go now 😭 I might come back later or check periodically
Scrapbook me if there is something I need to know or if you think Ill get a good laugh out of it 🀣