Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 63)

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:56pm | IP Logged
Ok kids I've added all the siggies in the previous pages so be sure to check that out =)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithyulZ.MohitzPari.MyInspirationz..-Jia-..

a little faith Goldie
a little faith
a little faith

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to all.

Dil se thank you for spreading your light upon this forum in all your unique ways that made it shine out brighter, like the North star in the night's sky.Hug

God bless you all

Love Sabah

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZrainydays..MohitzPari...-Jia-..

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL........... receiving a biggest spammer award  while spamming in this thread...this cant get any betterROFL......but as I promised earlier....I wanna dedicate this award to Sid and Doll...for me...I m NOTHING compare to them when it comes to spamming....this reminds me of Askki and AamirCoolROFL..

Awwww the funnist one.....hahaha..no wonder...I always put millions of roflers in my postROFL........sometimes I use them when I have nothing to sayROFLROFL.........its a tip...if u have nothing to say and u r totally blank...use my roflerROFL...it helps alot m telling u....I love it...as much as I love baby hahah

FLIRTYYYYROFLROFL....just now I was talking about cutting mohitErmm.....if this is flirt then yeahhh I m flirtyROFL.....SOMEONE said....."leave them with mohit n they'll show u what flirting is!! (aftr gaining conscious though)".....ROFL..yeahh thats true...haha..I didn't know the F of flirt before knowing HIMLOL

thank u ALL who nominated me once again!! love u guys!!! Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithcool_shwets-nautankidollz-rainydays.Malikaragzz...-Jia-..Nikki_Titli

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
@ sid- hayeee re Mr sunshineEmbarrassed........thank god u got Mr. one...we were doubting on ur genderErmmROFL.......haha u deserve this bro....u ROCK!!!!! now we want party!! Cool

@ anki- congo ankiiiiii...where are u yaar..missing u badly!! mwahhh

@ divz- u r on a ROLL girl...hi5...u deserve this all!!! mwahhh..love ya!!!

@ hinu- OMGGG ms sunshinee...awwwww...mwahhh..love ya..congo jana!! 

@ nidhya- congo dear!!! 

@ Senny- awww congo senny!!! 

@ rinky and gopi- congo guys!! 

great going my hosts....loving it!! Thumbs Up

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 04 January 2011 at 4:05pm

a little faithx..Anki..xrainydays.Sunshine Girl

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
3, 23, 33, 63 - is this just a coincidence?:OO WOW

a little faithcool_shwetsrads14rainydays.

rainydays. IF-Sizzlerz
rainydays.
rainydays.

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
^ I ws hoping to post on 43 and 53 too put you guys didn't let that happenROFL Mera sapna adhoora reh gayaROFL

a little faith-nautankidollz-yulZPerfangel5655

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

^ I ws hoping to post on 43 and 53 too put you guys didn't let that happenROFL Mera sapna adhoora reh gayaROFL

didn't u just say Mods have power and they can do anything in their kingdomErmm...see now this is our powerCoolROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

OMGG Guys u are cracking me up now ROFLROFLROFL i think my mum will kill me now Stern Smile i am laughing so hard that my roof have broken apart Stern SmileROFLROFLi can see the starr Shocked PS, PS *runs and hugs her* want a wish Big smileROFL seriously u tri are making it much more fun Big smile Big smile and i dont think its a new thing now but u guys ROCK Cool i am damn sure that if the bollywood, tellywood or hollywod ppl hire u 3 as a host then everything will be SIMPLY AMAZINGGG Cool wohoooooooo !! its getting so much fun-nerROFL i loved that your face joke the most ROFLROFLROFL loved the way u linked every category :)

Congrats to all the winnerss !! Hug

Spammer = Paru.. knew it CoolROFL lol without ur post this forum is suna suna Paru Big smile and u are funy too so looks like its not only me who thinks u are well deserved Approve oo btw i just remembered u didnt make ur entry waving like deepika rgt ? ShockedROFL do it nowww ROFLROFLo i fgt the flirty Stern SmileROFLROFLROFL gawd i am still ROFLing at the fact that each of the memebr choose ppl who were shocked themselves ROFLROFL i love the siggy ROFLROFL its soo flirtiliciiouss ROFLROFL

@myownarea- eventhough i dont know ya congratsss Big smile Big smile this looks like ur adda now to be honest ROFL coz u won alot of them Shocked YAYYYYYYYY Cool ur userid says it all though :)

ok the siggy that made me Stern Smile plus ROFL for 5 mins was the gyaanni one Stern Smile dudee thats the BESTT yarr ROFLROFL all 3 teacherss ek saath waah jee wwaah !! it looks like a poster of u know like these trio is gonna give some live concert ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL mann cracked me up like nthROFLROFLROFLROFL

n OMGGGGGG I won the Mr. Sunshine awarddddddd Shocked oo well i saw this coming ROFL but stilll dudeeeeeeeee Shocked ShockedROFL 

"I would like to thank my God, my parents who always supported me , my director, my producer, my writer and my team "

oo wrong paper Stern SmileROFLROFL

Thankyouu thankyouu everyone who voted for me Big smile it realli realli means alot Big smile Big smile I am overjoyed at this moment and i feel like flyinggggggggg Embarrassed i shd try juming out ofmy window ErmmROFL oo well thinking abt Mr. in that category shd i thank myself too ?? for being known as the lone guy ROFLROFL eventhough i have found some partners now Cool *hugs chotu* Thankyouu everyonee :) it realli feels gr8 to get this award Embarrassed i cant say more.. Muah to everyonee.. love u all *criess*ROFLROFL.

comes back to stage

thankyouu once again *kisses the award*ROFLROFLROFL

YEAHHHHHHH !! ROFL

@RV- i didnt knew ur name meant sunlight Stern Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-Perfangel5655.MohitzPari.MyInspirationz..-Jia-..Nikki_Titli

Go to top