Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 53)

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by dolly18

TPPPPPPPPPPPPPP .. Main teraa khoon pijaungaaaaaaaaa Angry Angry Angry 
*NEWS FLASH*it doesnt have blood or i would have already drunk itOuch
well dialogue kehne main kya jata hai yarr ROFLROFL??

Kuttayyyyyyyy kamenayyyyyyyyy *starts giving gali again*ROFLROFL
kutte k spelling theeek kar le bhai ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged

weelll it wasnt her really.. umm she took my pics in ponnies n showed everyone .. everyone said i looked cute even dad... oiee then u must have looked cute nah Embarrassed bacche hameshaa sach hee bolte hai Big smileLOL so obviously i was flying in air n went in marke with them Confusedwell agge ki story btanne layak nahi haiCry awwwwwwwwww Cry let us gang up against her Cool

i can blackmail only my young bro n not sisters sighs.. girls i tell u
 ROFLROFLROFL aww ROFLROFL poor boy AngryOuch 

oiee its fun to be badhmash.. n last line.. thats y i said i could understand ur situation Ouch LOLomg really???????? wow i am soo happyROFLROFLROFL oo thanx to mee wohooROFLits 2 here n i am way too sleepySleepy then go to sleeep yarr LOL
we r mkaing one colouful post ROFLROFLROFLROFL
i know happy holiii dlollu pollu ROFLROFLROFL
n gues wat ? both me and RV are uploading the siggies on TP againnROFLROFL dekkar hai humparROFL

-nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Surbhi123

Cry
yaar that's sweet of u.....pata hain she said u are so sweetest di....sweeter than me even.....because without knowing her....u did so much for her........she is so overwhelmed yaar.......doll i love u.........yaar i love to make my sis smile........and u did that......awwwww i love u.......Hug.....no it wasnt sur it was she.. the way u told me that she loved that birthday sigg so much it was ur wallpaper.. or the way u have saved each n every of my creation it is soo sweet of ya guys what i did was nohthinnggg at all yaar seriously.. i am not being modest belive me Yaar i love ur creations......dont u know......and u and pari and mods.......my biggest craze........i always wanted to talk to u guys....phir ek din tu mil gayi than pari....haye i cant thank mini enough for that and ab awards ke through mods.....my all wishes come true yaar............Hug.....i have a collection of sigs and avis of u , pari , rabi , gagan di , nandita , simi , sublime creations , debo and there are two or three more toooooo..........i love ur work guys........mere paas tumhara poora work hain.........and doll......soach tu dekh dekh kar chidhti ho ki teri behen ka naam log siggie par likhte hain.........aur ek din tera khud ka naam ho..........to of course avani  would have love it na.........she loves u a lot........she was saying she will join the forum shayad........and u did nothing........maar khayegi....najane kiktna time laga tujhe itni saari siggies banane mein yaar..........u rock...........Hug..
shit dumbo i am crying n i was already sleepy
u senti angel u made me senti too:(

kya karu..........waise she told ki woh khud batayegi........but mujhse control hi nahi hua........use pata chala to sh will beat ya up ROFLROFLROFLROFL are tu usse mat bata dena.......uske saamne.....act like u dont know anything...........Wink
i am seriously speechless now i just dunno what to say...Geek

EtherealRati

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

aray gali dene k waqt grammar kaun check karega ???ROFL excluding chotuROFL
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

Cry
yaar that's sweet of u.....pata hain she said u are so sweetest di....sweeter than me even.....because without knowing her....u did so much for her........she is so overwhelmed yaar.......doll i love u.........yaar i love to make my sis smile........and u did that......awwwww i love u.......Hug.....no it wasnt sur it was she.. the way u told me that she loved that birthday sigg so much it was ur wallpaper.. or the way u have saved each n every of my creation it is soo sweet of ya guys what i did was nohthinnggg at all yaar seriously.. i am not being modest belive me Yaar i love ur creations......dont u know......and u and pari and mods.......my biggest craze........i always wanted to talk to u guys....phir ek din tu mil gayi than pari....haye i cant thank mini enough for that and ab awards ke through mods.....my all wishes come true yaar............Hug.....i have a collection of sigs and avis of u , pari , rabi , gagan di , nandita , simi , sublime creations , debo and there are two or three more toooooo..........i love ur work guys........mere paas tumhara poora work hain.........and doll......soach tu dekh dekh kar chidhti ho ki teri behen ka naam log siggie par likhte hain.........aur ek din tera khud ka naam ho..........to of course avani  would have love it na.........she loves u a lot........she was saying she will join the forum shayad........and u did nothing........maar khayegi....najane kiktna time laga tujhe itni saari siggies banane mein yaar..........u rock...........Hug..
shit dumbo i am crying n i was already sleepy
u senti angel u made me senti too:(

kya karu..........waise she told ki woh khud batayegi........but mujhse control hi nahi hua........use pata chala to sh will beat ya up ROFLROFLROFLROFL are tu usse mat bata dena.......uske saamne.....act like u dont know anything...........Wink
i am seriously speechless now i just dunno what to say...Geek
by god doll......Hug..chalo ab mujhe jaana padega.........till than u enjoy..............Hug
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

weelll it wasnt her really.. umm she took my pics in ponnies n showed everyone .. everyone said i looked cute even dad... oiee then u must have looked cute nah Embarrassed bacche hameshaa sach hee bolte hai Big smileLOL so obviously i was flying in air n went in marke with them Confusedwell agge ki story btanne layak nahi haiCry awwwwwwwwww Cry let us gang up against her Cool

i can blackmail only my young bro n not sisters sighs.. girls i tell u
 ROFLROFLROFL aww ROFLROFL poor boy AngryOuch 

oiee its fun to be badhmash.. n last line.. thats y i said i could understand ur situation Ouch LOLomg really???????? wow i am soo happyROFLROFLROFL oo thanx to mee wohooROFLits 2 here n i am way too sleepySleepy then go to sleeep yarr LOL
we r mkaing one colouful post ROFLROFLROFLROFL
i know happy holiii dlollu pollu ROFLROFLROFL
n gues wat ? both me and RV are uploading the siggies on TP againnROFLROFL dekkar hai humparROFL
i am unable to undersand which is ur post n which is mine ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL gosh we r celebrating such a diwali here .. oh it was holi.. sorry getting confused in sleep ROFLROFL 
n lets gang up against her lets make her do her home work mwhaa haa haa
that'll serve her right ROFLROFLROFLROFL

n jai ho sant aatma sid n devi ravz ki ROFLROFLROFL 
they r true tp bhagat ROFLROFLROFL
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

- I m p   A n n o u n c e m e n t -

Guys Fortunately, the awards are not postponding :) They have been uploaded again so ya we can get this going YAYYYYYYYYYYYYY !! Cool

Sorry Siggymakers for all the trouble :( lets curse TP togetherr CoolROFL eventhough both me & RV are uploading them on it AGAIN ROFLROFL

PS: I think it will rain and snow today :( guess why ?? :O:O:O:O coz i used another colour instead of aqua ShockedROFL oo gawddd i am soooo kindd EmbarrassedROFL
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:24pm | IP Logged

aray gali dene k waqt grammar kaun check karega ???ROFL excluding chotuROFL
its not grammer male bimbo ita spelling n since u said i am ur teacher ji to uska role to mujhe adda karna hi padega na ROFLROFLROFLROFL

yulZ

Go to top