Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 51)

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

TPPPPPPPPPAngry
tinypic.....oh.......thank god main uspar upload nahi karti.........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

Originally posted by dolly18

ut it was simple i had abt 644 pics in my acc n 500 r gone n i stll havent uploaded silly shop with thmeConfused i am dreading uploading everything again:(
OMGGG :o:o:o I hate thiss tinypicc so much noww :(:(:(:(:( i cant even remember which siggies i lost Stern Smile
i just know the umber of lost sigg i dont remember which one i lost i am gonna get stuck up badly now :(
i hte tp .. n hi deepuuuEmbarrassed
.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
congo guys 50 pages khatam hogayePartyDancing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:10pm | IP Logged

NOOOROFLdont be that sureCry dont tell me its yes Stern Smile dudee is she a gang leader or sth ?:O ROFL i loveeeeeee her ROFL

sighs i am the bigger sis so the blackmailing goes thhe other way round well she is the youngest one but ya its opposite here LOLthe main blackmailers are me and broROFL

u r suchh a ganda bacha na AngryROFLROFLROFL i hope u get a chance to clean 12 broken eggs over a time oiee its fun to be badhmash.. n last line.. thats y i said i could understand ur situation Ouch LOLi sleep at 2 n get up at 5 or 6...abla nari ki yeh kahanniCryROFLROFL omg last line.. W*H??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL for this dukhyari aatma 2 am is equal to the beginning of night ROFL
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

guys i need to go na........acha main kal nahi aaongi.......phir bhi agar koi mujhe kal yaha dekh le to bhaga dena..........parso mere chem ka pre board hain.....Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Originally posted by Surbhi123

Cry
yaar that's sweet of u.....pata hain she said u are so sweetest di....sweeter than me even.....because without knowing her....u did so much for her........she is so overwhelmed yaar.......doll i love u.........yaar i love to make my sis smile........and u did that......awwwww i love u.......Hug.....no it wasnt sur it was she.. the way u told me that she loved that birthday sigg so much it was ur wallpaper.. or the way u have saved each n every of my creation it is soo sweet of ya guys what i did was nohthinnggg at all yaar seriously.. i am not being modest belive me
shit dumbo i am crying n i was already sleepy
u senti angel u made me senti too:(

kya karu..........waise she told ki woh khud batayegi........but mujhse control hi nahi hua........use pata chala to sh will beat ya up ROFLROFLROFLROFL
.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

hi dolly tum itni kyun sharmarahi hoShocked
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:13pm | IP Logged

i guess ur bro is a bigger "no comments then u "ROFLROFLROFL ya ROFL but the bad thing is that he is even a lazybummer than me ROFL he is a carefree creature yarr Stern SmileROFLgosh crazy u people r ... i a unable to ever tie my hair in sth n even eing a girl i hate comb ROFLROFL seriously ??ROFL
ROFLwell whatever n lazy pack i mea shack koi kaam to dhang se karle baba ROFLbaba ??ROFLROFL thsi amde me remember allah k naam me roti dede baba ROFLROFL lol i will do it then :) i thinkROFL

Go to top