Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 50)

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged
oo i didnt see this sorry Doll ROFLROFL
Originally posted by dolly18

@ sid u r such a......... ahem no comments LOLLOLwell atleast NOW i am a bit lower than my broROFL

n abt going out in ponnies .. well what do u thinkErmm NOOOROFL

n ya she is scary n she is ten but amma hai sab ki.. AWW like my sis LOL but she is not that scary LOL the only way to make her do her stuff is by blackmailing her ROFL
she broke 7  eggs today in oreder to get baby chicks from them can ya belive it??the mess i had to clea after that yuck... wat ?? :O:O:O:O:O:O omgg i lovee her ROFLROFL i wish i could join her ROFLROFL dudee she sounds soo funROFL but i can totalli understand ur situation :(ROFL
looking cute may be dunno wellll..............Cooli always look gorgeous ROFLROFLROFL *rolls eys* uffffffffffff ROFLROFL

n chotu he will do great u knoe ??Approvehe is a rockstar after all yup :):):):)
n sur is the surbhi u were just talking to mate ROFLROFLROFL 

n i woke up at 6 in all my holidays ROFL omgg 6 ? seriouslyy ??? :O:O:O:O i got to sleep around that time ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
TPPPPPPPPPAngry

yulZ

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

oo i didnt see this sorry Doll ROFLROFL

@ sid u r such a......... ahem no comments LOLLOLwell atleast NOW i am a bit lower than my broROFL

n abt going out in ponnies .. well what do u thinkErmm NOOOROFLdont be that sureCry

n ya she is scary n she is ten but amma hai sab ki.. AWW like my sis LOL but she is not that scary LOL the only way to make her do her stuff is by blackmailing her ROFLsighs i am the bigger sis so the blackmailing goes thhe other way round

she broke 7  eggs today in oreder to get baby chicks from them can ya belive it??the mess i had to clea after that yuck... wat ?? :O:O:O:O:O:O omgg i lovee her ROFLROFL i wish i could join her ROFLROFL dudee she sounds soo funROFL but i can totalli understand ur situation :(ROFL
u r suchh a ganda bacha na AngryROFLROFLROFL i hope u get a chance to clean 12 broken eggs over a timelooking cute may be dunno wellll..............Cooli always look gorgeous ROFLROFLROFL *rolls eys* uffffffffffff ROFLROFL

n chotu he will do great u knoe ??Approvehe is a rockstar after all yup :):):):)Star
n sur is the surbhi u were just talking to mate ROFLROFLROFL 

n i woke up at 6 in all my holidays ROFL omgg 6 ? seriouslyy ??? :O:O:O:O i got to sleep around that time ROFLROFLi sleep at 2 n get up at 5 or 6...abla nari ki yeh kahanniCryROFLROFL
.VanishingDream IF-Sizzlerz
.VanishingDream
.VanishingDream

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

TPPPPPPPPPAngry
aww poor u Ouch..i can also understandAngry

.MohitzPari.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

ut it was simple i had abt 644 pics in my acc n 500 r gone n i stll havent uploaded silly shop with thmeConfused i am dreading uploading everything again:(
OMGGG :o:o:o I hate thiss tinypicc so much noww :(:(:(:(:( i cant even remember which siggies i lost Stern Smile
EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Originally posted by Surbhi123

haan doll.jo siggies tune avani  ke liye banai thi na .............saari bade waale print out's mein bahar aa chuki  hain taki avani sabko dikha sake...........she is very happy...........too much happy with that....and even mini took the copies ......aakhir uska naam bhi damini hain............avani  kissed me 8 times and passed them all to u........and she said she will reply to u herself soon............
what u guys took out the printsShocked
haan jaise hi maine presentation dikhai........she said i want the print outs.........maine nikale 2 ek mein.........but she went to cuber cafae and took out the print outs on big pages............yaar she is so touched.......thanks for making this so special for her doll............Hug..
omg i am gonna cry nowCry
doll.......tu meri judwa sis.hain .......bilkul meri tarah..........i mean avani roi nahi.........par haan khushi se pagal jaroor ho rahi thi.........par main roi thi and ab tu........by god.......we are same same ...........Hug
well may be we r ab tu dont stop me gosh thats soo soo sweet of her n u :(
Cry
yaar that's sweet of u.....pata hain she said u are so sweetest di....sweeter than me even.....because without knowing her....u did so much for her........she is so overwhelmed yaar.......doll i love u.........yaar i love to make my sis smile........and u did that......awwwww i love u.......Hug.....
shit dumbo i am crying n i was already sleepy
u senti angel u made me senti too:(

kya karu..........waise she told ki woh khud batayegi........but mujhse control hi nahi hua........ROFL

-nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

TPPPPPPPPPAngry
i think u  should drink water
tiny pic is W*H but u calm down i banged my head on wall enough this afternoon ROFLROFL

.MohitzPari.

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged

TPPPPPPPPPAngry
tinypic.....oh.......thank god main uspar upload nahi karti.........

.MohitzPari.

Go to top