Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 39)

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

aahana - let me know, whenever u make a short post of urs....i'll read it FULL

ROFL   kavz i love u too Hug

Originally posted by sajanroxx20

Congrats to everyone who won the awards..specially Pari, Aani, Ginu, Jia, Sum, Charmz!! Love you all!!Hug muah!!

thx Jo Hug

Originally posted by --blossom--

Baji-congo baji,you have to get this....i ljus lov ur postEmbarrassed

thx zummi Hug

Originally posted by -BlueFairy-

Congrats Gina di,Aani DI,Shivi,Mystique,Rabi,Rinki,Cutie_pie_any,Preeti Di,All the mods and Jia Di    Party    Hug   Hug

thx ash Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXCandYlicious_Skavya.b

lakshmi_SG Goldie
lakshmi_SG
lakshmi_SG

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
A huge applause and hearty congratulations to all the winners.......ClapClapClap, a very well deserved one.......... !
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:07am | IP Logged

*a black mercedes stopped right infront of the main door of MJHT's forum*

a guy steps out of the car

background music
*Dhan Da naaaaaaan (frm Kaminey Cool*

Hellowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww peopleeeeee Cool *opens the chasma and throws it in the airBig smile*

S-I-L-E-N-C-E

The guy realises that he was the only single person standing there Stern Smile

Sid: Where is everyone ?Stern Smile Isnt the awards suppose to start todayConfused *checks the invitation card* Damnnnnnnnnnnnn i am 4 days behind Stern SmileROFLROFL NAHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII !!!How can i be like this on this special occassion *becomes dramatic keeping his hands on the head*Anywayss i am cominggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg *runss towards the main door*

After some minutes u can see Sid running back to the car again Shocked

Sid(to himself) : damn i fgt to wear my trousers ROFLROFLROFL

- - - - - - - - - - -

1stly of all Sorry Sorry soryyy i am sooo late yarr Stern Smile i mean already 2 sets of awards have been announced and here i am just waking up Stern Smile dudee wats wrong with me Stern Smile Anyways thsoe times were not a waste coz i was bg dreaming abt Sanu aka Gunji aka Sanaya Day DreamingROFL

So Yaaaaaa.. RV, Fatima & PS u guys have rocked this awards showw Wink The script are TOtalli mindblowing and hilarious ROFLROFL Well i did look at them but ya know i got guest again AngryOuchCryLOL So ya was bg with them YET AGAIN *cries* i hateeeeeee them !!! But everytime i saw the script i was bg rofling on the floor ROFL that guest and my sis were looking at me with confused face ROFL I blame u guys for making them think that i am a physchoErmm

OO well 2ndly CONGRATS to the winners Hug

FINALLY the delicious award is here
@Sumiiii yaha aaoo beti !! my dining table tujhee bularahihaii *takes a knife and fork*Evil SmileROFL
Dolly and i will be enjoying u Evil SmileROFL

@Paru, lol craziest ?? well deservedd ClapROFL stop lying ppl that u are not *rolls eyes* Anywayss why dont u change ur Userid to -MohitzkiCrazika- ROFL i dunno how i ended up with crazika name though ErmmROFL Lol and dudeeee just how many awards have u won Stern Smile n i still can see some awardsss floating in the river that is flowing towards us Stern SmileROFL haha congrats Paru Hug

@Muahah- ROFLROFL Laziest member ?? i think we all saw that coming didnt we ROFL Muahah hamesha toh RES karti ho bhagwaan k naam me aaj toh aisaa mat karo yarr OuchROFL wanna do a bet on ur reserving post ?ROFL but seriously Congratsss Hug

@Aahu- omggggg Aahuuuuuuuuu !! Congoo jee congoooooo *does balle balle* now i got a part-time job to do Geek and thatssss stalking ur topic ROFLROFL honestly speaking i think i havent seen most of ur post :( so i never knew how good u were toh yaa i am doing it from today Cool but i can already sense that they are amazingg !! not because of ur award but because of u ;P

@wickedangel-yarr teri toh user id hee khatarnak hai OuchLOL congratss hitler jee CoolROFL

and Congrats to Preeti di too Big smile i think u saw this coming haina? LOL

- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
PS: we can spam this thread too?? KOOOOOOOOOOL LOL

Edited by yulZ - 04 January 2011 at 11:08am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.kavya.b..-Jia-..

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
sid i guess we can spam here ROFL
well ravz said she will torture people if tis thread doesnt reach page 150Ermm,... i guess that meant we can spam ROFLROFLROFL 

by the way trousers to theek hai baki sab pehna tha k nahi?? ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:41am | IP Logged
teacher jeeeeeeee !!! ROFLROFL
Wat ?? torture us ?/ Stern Smile We will put case in her for child abusee EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL boss lagta hai jagte, khate, peetay,sootey mujhee yaha par ek post chodnaaaaaaa hee parega thenROFLROFL

About the trousers they are ok now .. thanx for asking ROFL baki sab ka sab pehna hai mainee ROFL its just that i was in my pyjamas >.<ROFL lagta hai main sleep walk karke yaha par end hogaya tha ErmmROFL

Damn i was soo waiting for this momentt :) no no not thw awardss.. well this too but i was waiting more for spamingROFLROFL 

abse hee i am warning EVERYONE ..

PLEASE DO STH TO SAVE UR EYES FROM MY AQUA FONT ROFLROFL

-nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

teacher jeeeeeeee !!! ROFLROFL
Wat ?? torture us ?/ Stern Smile We will put case in her for child abusee EmbarrassedROFLROFLROFL boss lagta hai jagte, khate, peetay,sootey mujhee yaha par ek post chodnaaaaaaa hee parega thenROFLROFL

About the trousers they are ok now .. thanx for asking ROFL baki sab ka sab pehna hai mainee ROFL its just that i was in my pyjamas >.<ROFL lagta hai main sleep walk karke yaha par end hogaya tha ErmmROFL

Damn i was soo waiting for this momentt :) no no not thw awardss.. well this too but i was waiting more for spamingROFLROFL 

abse hee i am warning EVERYONE ..

PLEASE DO STH TO SAVE UR EYES FROM MY AQUA FONT ROFLROFL
everyone is soo used to ur aqua font na k ab kisi ko koi fark nahi padta studentROFLROFLROFL
pyamas  are better atleast u arent sitting in front of ur lappy in two ponniesErmm

ahem ahem anyway we were not discussing abt how my kid sister ismaking me do two ponnies evryday but on spamming ROFLROFL

so i guess we will be create history by saving dozens from ravz by spamming ROFLROFLROFL

n i was soo busy today couldnt write her shucks .. but anyway will write my long congo lec to others tomorrow ROFLROFLROFLROFL

yulZ

EtherealRati IF-Stunnerz
EtherealRati
EtherealRati

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
tears .....Cry..o what's this ????

iski jagah image nahi honi chahiye thi........Ermm

omg i still cant believe........i actually won the angel award.........Day Dreamingtears of happiness.......i am getting emotional.............Cry

Edited by Surbhi123 - 04 January 2011 at 12:05pm

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
2 ponnies ?/ Shocked awwwwwwwROFLROFL Can i join her Big smileROFL
Lol yesterday tooo i was soo bored to death that i ended up bribing my sister to let me do a hairstyle on her ROFLROFL It ended up beautiful so ya i am proud of myself CoolROFL but only i know how much effort and difficulties i had to went through in order to end up with that OuchROFL my sis was moving her head as if she was like a .. like .. a ... like aa.. wat do i say lErmm oo yaaaa like a curious bull Stern SmileROFLROFL 

Chal thikhee hainaa.. isi bahanee we can spam YAYYY LOL i was soo waiting for my guest to leave ROFL so that i could rush in here and then spam ROFL

about my aqua font .. ROFL i can imagine u all with aqua chasma singing "ab toh adaat see hai humkoo teri aqau font kkkkkkkkkkk"ROFLROFL

-nautankidollz-

Go to top