Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 30)

aashizin IF-Stunnerz
aashizin
aashizin

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
hey guys Congo sum ,charmz,mou,myownarea,pari Hug-Congo guys u all deserved this wonderful honor Hug now can't wait for more ravjot seriously loving all this nomination all u guys rock seriously wonderful Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_Smyownarea

QueSeraSera IF-Stunnerz
QueSeraSera
QueSeraSera

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Ravz cool presentation and now getting down to business Cool Yay finally the first awards Tongue

to begin with

@  Sumi Hug doll see i knew it no one can take that award away from you .. i am the first to vote after all ROFL and see Candies are very tempting Evil Smile ROFLROFL
delicious member we all want a piece of u 

next @ mou - hey hon though we havent chatted ever i think congrats on winning the cutiepie award Big smile

@ divya congrats on being the nicest member i rem the chat we had abt AdHani LOL  truly some ppl brought the 2 camps together unknowingly these were some of them LOL

@ charms hon congrats for winning the award Hug

and now Evil Smile *EVIL LAUGH* ROFL i guess its not hard to guess whose turn is coming ROFLROFLROFL

Pari  Heart

ROFL

my oh my oh my first round and seedha 3 awards... see SIGGYMAKER  ..[ ref to a post by someone ] ROFLROFL u are not as unknown as you think you are .. or try and claim to be ROFL

most hatke member Ermm LOLLOL honestly i had my doubts abt this one ... there were some rather interesting options  in this one i felt LOL but ah u beat em all parzie LOL see we all love u ROFL so much so we even gave u the next award ... the craziest member ROFLROFLROFL - that was just 2 diff ways of saying u are nuts ROFLROFLROFL but we still love u ROFLROFL

but but but yay ROFL the one award for which i m dancing the most
the one which you have got ROFL 
the most likely to faint on sets award

ROFL

YES YES YES

see this was my foresight ... my vision at first ROFLROFLROFL that the one person who can actually faint had she ever went to mjht sets would be YOU ROFL

see i had 2 sights in my head too

one is like u just see mohit as he walks in and have this wide grin on your face LOL and just say ' gosh mohit  and go all like this Day Dreaming Blushing Heart and then finally Nuke ... u faint ROFL

and next again mohit walks in for his shot u see him but this time u go MOHIT MOHIT OMG OMG OMG OMG MOHIT Silly ..... u scream like crazy and Mohit bechara he would be all ShockedBlushingConfused .. oh man who is this girl while San would look at you like ShockedAngry D'oh - here comes another one drooling over my Man ROFLROFLROFL and you faint ...

tell me which one is most likely to happen ROFL

congrats jaana so love u Hug u deserve all these awards and i m sure all the others which are likely to come ... esp the spammer one .. i so can feel that  LOL .. no one spams as much as u
ROFLROFL

love,
Aani

Edited by aahana86 - 03 January 2011 at 4:24am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithXDevilsDesireX.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_S-nautankidollz-ragzz.myownareaZumSrK.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
OMGG WOWROFL...kal reply karoongi me...now I m so sleepy and feeling dizzy...I better sleep asapLOL

love uHeart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueSeraSera

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
see i always guess right
sleep baby sleep ROFLROFL 

n ahanna di just loved ur post u wrote everything that ever came to my mind ROFLROFL n i seriously respect ur visions di kuddos to ya ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.QueSeraSera

myownarea IF-Stunnerz
myownarea
myownarea

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

Congo Sumera :) ah we just met (in a different place LOL ) and u get an award..see I'm lucky for u :)) LOL

Hmm Pari...DO I need to say ur awards are well deserved ROFL totally ROFL u r meant to win them ROFL hatke, crazy..likely to faint...LOL  Congos congos :D

@Mou....awwww U r a cutiepie :) ofcourse u r !! :) congos to uuuu :)

@all annie..pari...sumera.surbhi and all..thank u girls for the congos :) :)

@aahana..aah we have talked in other threads as well...when we talked abt MJHT as a whole ie.. LOL but however..Adhaani are our eternal favs and Really, u r right..who knew..they were actually the messengers of MJHT forum peace (abrdiged version of world peace..)LOL..Thank u  for the wishes :)

Ps- I m nice?? Ermm are u sure?? LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_SDoNotMindNikki_Titli

CandYlicious_S IF-Sizzlerz
CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by myownarea

Congo Sumera :) ah we just met (in a different place LOL ) and u get an award..see I'm lucky for u :)) LOL

can we meet again..? Evil Smile   ROFL I want to get luckier.. Cool  ROFL

Awww... Congratulations... Hug   Hug  You truly are the nicest member..  Hug Embarrassed

Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 03 January 2011 at 2:15am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithmyownarea

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aahana86

@  Sumi Hug doll see i knew it no one can take that award away from you .. i am the first to vote after all ROFL and see Candies are very tempting Evil Smile ROFLROFL
delicious member we all want a piece of u 

ROFL  ROFL  Gosh everyone is after me now.. Shocked ROFL  ROFL  *runs to hide in a far away island* ROFL  Thank you soooo much aani.. Hug   Hug   Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faith

CandYlicious_S
CandYlicious_S

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aashizin

hey guys Congo sum ,charmz,mou,myownarea,pari Hug-Congo guys u all deserved this wonderful honor Hug now can't wait for more ravjot seriously loving all this nomination all u guys rock seriously wonderful Clap

Thanks alot aashi..  Hug  Hug   Hug  Muuuuah! Heart 

Go to top