Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 3)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
note : ROFL

Ok guys....for the first time MJHT forum mods gave us a permission to spam in that nomination thread...not only that, they also helped us spammingSmile.........STILL WE COULD NOT FINISH THAT THREADD'oh..........our COOL mod Ravz is really disappointed with usROFLThumbs Down.........she had some high expectations Ouch.......so this is our last chance to prove or "CAPABILITY"!!! lets do itROFL...........I want to see a second thread for this post.....we will do itEvil SmileCool

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 01 January 2011 at 1:15pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithcool_shwetsAaru77BeetXDevilsDesireX-.Perk.-CandYlicious_SXSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamSobtiObsessionsamratrocks-nautankidollz-mimi0295ragzz.kavya.bEtherealRatiZumSrK.relentless.KriYaansh...Nikki_Titli

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
^ Yeah I didStern Smile You guys really let me downStern SmileROFL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithAaru77XSilentWishesX.VanishingDreamCandYlicious_SPerfangel5655.MohitzPari.mimi0295EtherealRatiNikki_Titli

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Ravjot: Fanta, listen to me! Staples (the store) didn't invent staplers! I WOULD KNOW! I COLLECT STAPLERS!

Fatima: Then WHY is Staples called 'Staples' Ravz? It makes no sense. You're wrong and you're afraid to admit it! ... and of all the collectable items out there, why oh why do you collect staplers? Ermm

Ravjot: Your argument is invalid and don't you dare question me further, young lady! Geek

Fatima: *widens eyes* Shocked And why is that?

Ravjot: Because you're nothing but a Viewbie. I'm a MODERATOR. I hold more power over you. You follow my orders, understood?

Fatima: SO? Stern Smile We've got way more viewbies than you mods anyways... you mess with me, I'll go get my viewbie gang to jump your cyber butt! Cool

Ravjot: OH NO YOU DI-INT.ShockedShockedStern Smile I'm gonna tell on youuuuuu! *runs to Mimi* COOOKIE! You're on my side, right?

Fatima: OF COURSE SHE'S NOT! Mimi's on my side, right Mimz?Big smile

*Mimi stares at them confusedly and then remembers that she isn't dressed yet*

Mimi: OHMYGOD!Shocked *covers self with hands*GET OUT! AngryI NEED TO WEAR MY CANADIAN-FLAG TIE! I feel NAKED without it! *shoves Ravjot and Fatima out of the room*

Ravjot: Well... now what do we do?Ermm

*Fatima scans the forums and sees Shruti walking around blasting some music*

Fatima: I SEE SHRUTI!

Ravjot: I SEE SHRUTI TOO!

*before Shruti can run away, Ravjot and Fatima tackle her to the ground*

Fatima: I SAW HER FIRST!

Ravjot: I SAW HER SECOND! GO AWAY, FANTA! Angry*starts cat fighting with Fatima while Shruti blames her phooti kismat for being stuck with these two*

Meanwhile, in a far away forum, Gagan was busily working on her newest potion.

Gagan:  EUREKA! I managed to steal Edward Cullen's mind-reading ability! MWAHAHAHAHAHA Evil Smile*suddenly Gagan hears Shruti silent pleas to come save her from two savages*

*Gagan grabs her cape and runs off to save Shruti. She grabs Shruti and they both run off into the sunset in slow motion while Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' plays in the background.*

Fatima: OMG LOOK! ShockedI SEE PREETI! *frolics over to Preeti*

Ravjot: Preeti! Look at me, look at me! Big smileBig smile*jumps up and down*

Preeti: *rolls eyes* What do you want, Fatima?

Fatima: Well, you see Preeti... Ravz and I were wondering whose side you'd be on... mine of Ravz's?

Ravjot: The answer is obvious. She'll pick ME. CoolI make her siggies, do you make her siggies? No? That's what I thought. Smile

Preeti: *head grows like a balloon* NIKAMMI RAVZ!! AngryYOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HOSTING! *Ravjot gets scared and runs behind Fatima* AND YOU *turns to Fatima* I expected some productivity from you, Fatima. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED. DIDN'T I TELL YOU BOTH-Censored

*Ravjot and Fatima teleport to the MJHT Awards stage before Preeti blows up*

Ravjot: Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to this year's Filmfare awards Big smile

Fatima: ShockedShocked Arey!! No duffer Silly  it's not filmfare it's MILEY JAB HUM TUM member awards! Approve

Ravjot: What's the difference? Both are super coolCool Except mjht's better cuz they got me Cool

Fatima: Hah! ROFL Yeah okay. It's better because it has super duper cool member!!! *thinks back to all the times member fought for no reason*

Ravjot: aaj hum sabse kehdenge, iss asmaan se, in baadloo se

Fatima: ShockedShocked yeh kaunsa dialogue hai

Ravjot: in pahaaron se, mjht forum sabse pyaara forum hain, sabse pyaara forum hain, sabse pyaara forum hain

*echo*

Fatima: D'ohHaven't heard these lines before Shocked sounds so familiar

Ravjot: I stole em from Raja HindustaniBig smile

Fatima: LOL I see our filmy queen Nupur had a strong effect on you, now you are also spewing filmy dialogues LOLLOL At this point I'd like to tell everyone that our dear mod Ravz is going to be arrested for plagarizingSmileROFL

Ravjot: Shut upAngry I just happened to be watching the movie yesterday on my VCR *hmph* Omg VCRsShocked Remember those? Shocked I say we dedicate these awards to VCRs Big smile

Fatima: AngryAngry for the 100th times award is for MJHT members!!! not VCRs!!

Ravjot: you know what fine! *hmph* party pooper Unhappy no point though. I already know who won. guess whooooo!?!!Cool

Fatima: as long as it's not your VCR or you Tongue

Ravjot: .... *decides to ignore Fanta* It's me!! Big smile  me and my siggymaker have already discussed this.Smile I get all the awards while she gets the Samrat/Mohit related ones, Wink the fact that every other Samrat/Mohit fan will chase her away from the forum is not my problem Evil Smile Plus if I attempt to steal the Rati/Nupur ones Gaggu will murder me so lets skip those tooBig smileROFL

Fatima: ClapClap wah! you should get an award for being the bestest friend in the planet. With a friend like this who needs dushman!

Ravjot: Don't insult me infront of public Unhappy Since we're on the topic of siggymakers, Big smileBig smileBig smile I wanna make an important announcement

Fatima: Yaar what now!!! AngryCry Behuda bakwaas bhand karo!! They will never hire us as hosts again. Now I will never fulfill my lifelong dream, or get married, or have kids! CryCryCry

Ravjot: How your dream is related to hosting is beyond me but good luck with thatBig smile and no fanta it actually is important for once ROFL

Fatima says: go ahead, do it quick! Smile

Ravjot: NoSmile I think I'll take my timeSmile

Fatima: *holds Ravz's ice cream hostage*

Ravjot: Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile NAHIIINNNN!!!!!!!! *Hema Malini ishtyle Cool* Not my ice cream!

Fatima: Shut up and get on with the show you drama queenStern Smile

Ravjot: Fine! *clears throat* I just wanna give a HUGE shout out to all my helpers without these awards would NOT have been possible,Clap trust me!! 100+ categories is a lot Stern Smile

Fatima: Firsht time talking shense!! Clap we are all very thankful to all the awesome people involved in the mjht awards

Ravjot: Big smile so special thanks to the amazing Aahana [aahana86] [thank you for helping even though I automatically decided you were without asking youROFL], super cool Ragini [-Ragini-] [anyone who's name starts with R is super coolCool], crazy Pari [-MohitzPari-] [lets admit it, we both know you're pretty crazy ROFL], sweet Surbhi [Surbhi123] [YOU ARE MY HERO!Big smile], helpful Chotu [MJHT4life] [I dunno what I would've done if you didn't post that volunteer listEmbarrassedawesome Aish [-Aish129-] [hope you're having fun on your trip!] talented Kaju [wanna make me a free siggy? ROFLmy beta Sidoo [yulZ] [thanks for not getting annoyed by my lazinessROFL] and I'm running out of adjectives for the rest of the peopleROFL

Fatima: It's okay don't hurt your brain thinking of adjectives. We can give them awards instead WinkWink  you know the reason why we are here?!

Ravjot: shut up! they're all amazing so I can't think of words to describe them*hmph* Like take Ishita [---ishita---] and Dolly [dolly18]. They were among the few who helped count votes in that 140-ish pg threadStern Smile And Shifali [*Shifali*] and Preeti [-Preeti-] [kaamchor buddyCool] noted down all the pages where people unreserved. Do you know how hard it was? Shocked 

Fatima: Yaar of course I do!!! Why do you think I was hiding for last one month! Wink *looks around to see if Gaggu and Preeti are listening*

Ravjot: Shame on you *shakes head* Anyway, I also want to thank my dushman Gaggu who also helped with the counting. I joke!ROFL I love you gaggu!!!!!!!!!! and I love all you guys and thank you so so soooo much for ALL your help! we really appreciate it Hug

Fatima: Yes they get it! Big smileBig smile WE ARE VERY THANKFUL and we also love them!! Now lets get on with the awards or it will be MJHT season 128193 before we are done, with little Mayurs and Sajans. ROFL

Ravjot: ok fine, but right after a breakCool

Fatima: Oh thank god chootkara from your non stop bakbaks!Wacko WackoI need to take headache pills.Stern Smile

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

a little faithcool_shwetsKomzieBoombatAmyArTiMayUrleeseunggilovedmgmjht4everYashh...-Illusion-Mysterygirl_meXDevilsDesireXXSilentWishesXCandYlicious_SMysticNights..-Kaju-..-nautankidollz-Aisha.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-SobtiObsessiona-little-hopeaishhh.-CreativeSoul-samratrocks.MohitzPari.kavya.bSunshine GirlEtherealRatiragzz.aashizinmyownarearelentless.mimi0295safeplacetolandannie07ZumSrK.DoNotMindBadtameez_Dil-Preeti-Nikki_TitliKriYaansh...

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Ravjot: .... *decides to ignore Fanta* It's me!! Big smile  me and my siggymaker have already discussed this.Smile I get all the awards while she gets the Samrat/Mohit related ones, Wink the fact that every other Samrat/Mohit fan will chase her away from the forum is not my problem Evil Smile Plus if I attempt to steal the Rati/Nupur ones Gaggu will murder me so lets skip those tooBig smileROFL

OMGGGG u r not suppose to say that in publicStern Smile SLAP million times.......and u cant be so meanieCry.........that should be ur prob na....according to our deal...I m suppose to get everything related to him....u have the POWER...u r THE MOD.......only u can stop my crazy sautansROFL

Ravjot: Big smile crazy Pari [-MohitzPari-] [lets admit it, we both know you're pretty crazy ROFL]

Shocked.........why ONLY meOuch.....sab ke liye sweet, cool, talented and for me CRAZYShocked....MEANIEEEEEE......taking back that fav DT member siggyROFLStern Smile......I mean I know m crazy but lets just not admit itROFLROFL...some things should remain private....I DEMAND A NEW adjective RIGHT NOWApproveCool......show me ur creativityROFL

aww super cool part guysHug.........cracked me up at some places and made me feel lil normal after reading someROFLROFLROFL.......love u for this!!!

It was a pleasure to make siggies!!! I enjoyed it and loved it!! thanks for letting me make some!!!!! mwahhh

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 01 January 2011 at 2:51pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsXDevilsDesireX-Ravjot-ZumSrK.mimi0295EtherealRatiNikki_Titli

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

^ Yeah I didStern Smile You guys really let me downStern SmileROFL

runs and hides behind a sofaPig

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireX

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
this one out-beats the first intro post
i'm telling u, no one can write this much of important  stuff

btw, neither the moderators nor the viewbies can match up with common members....don't forget that we are MORE in number

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXleeseunggilove.MohitzPari.mimi0295

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavya.b

this one out-beats the first intro post
i'm telling u, no one can write this much of important  stuff

btw, neither the moderators nor the viewbies can match up with common members....don't forget that we are MORE in number

ApproveCool

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXkavya.b

kavya.b IF-Stunnerz
kavya.b
kavya.b

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
some ppl may make 1000 more siggys, but if they didn't give nominations, they are supposed to keep their mouths shut....if i'm given chance, i'll edit all nominations, with 'someone's' name for nomination

Edited by kavya.b - 01 January 2011 at 3:08pm

Go to top