Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 140)

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Oh shootStern Smile I'm gonna go try to change it somehow
RV this is why i asked u if there was any nikki029 in our forum Stern SmileROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

catch up with awards first n then chk page 126, chotu's second post... n page 129 my congrates to u guys n then chk rest pages too for my thanku speechesROFL

will reply to u at night
suree teacher ROFL
but i am checking frm the beginning so ya i think i will probably end up talking with myself AGAINROFL

Nikki_Titli

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

catch up with awards first n then chk page 126, chotu's second post... n page 129 my congrates to u guys n then chk rest pages too for my thanku speechesROFL

will reply to u at night
suree teacher ROFL
but i am checking frm the beginning so ya i think i will probably end up talking with myself AGAINROFL
gud have been doing that since morning broLOL
k bye umm off for making dinner..

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

@Badey - Congrats for Best bhai award!! Yes, its true you are the better bhai so u deserved it. Im the evil bhai apparently. CONGRATULATIONS!! PartyDancingClap 
Chotu wats wrong with u ?Stern Smile is eggjam affecting ur mind too much Ermm coz u are talking nonsense dude Stern Smile wats up with this evil bhai and everyone dont like me now stuff Stern Smile wakeeeee up Ermm Coz u havent seen the reality... in reality we ALL and by all i mean ALLLLLLLLL love u alot ApproveHugHug just coz i got this award doesnt mean u are evil or stuff like that Ermm coz no matter who won this award we both are the best bhai of this forumCoolHug also this is the 1st time i am having a bhai who is more like me in having fun and other stuffs Approve so dont ever think like that ok.. n dont take that ponies thing seriously Ermm coz if u havent notice than let me tell u ur badey is also trapped in dostana with Samrat Stern Smile so ya i think this situation is more complicated than ponies ROFLROFLROFL we all loveeeeee u bro Hug n thankyouu so much for the congratulation but i dedicate this award to all of the ppl out there and my chotu coz without u guys i would have been able to show my bhai-ness LOL and also win this award Big smile thankyouu EVERYONEEEE .. love u all Hug *wipes tears* ROFL

Edited by yulZ - 08 January 2011 at 7:52am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishhh.Nikki_Titli

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:51am | IP Logged

gud have been doing that since morning broLOL
k bye umm off for making dinner..
aww by the way Dollu u won chunky mishra Stern SmileROFLROFL now thats perfect ROFL and also i didnt knw he was that chunky mishra Stern Smile i thought he is the one u know that kajra re song of MN there was another guy in it who was lattoo over Nupz i thought he was the one ROFL this guy looks new to me :OROFL

Edited by yulZ - 08 January 2011 at 7:52am

Nikki_Titli

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

I realised I forgot someone * Shocked 
Naahhiiiiiiii...who is that? Cool  FINALLY .. i was mad at u for missing me *hmph*ROFL

SID Cool Hug I think I knew...I think you knew...is this new phrase now just like that ur reply to my reply to ur comment ?ROFL I think everyone knew you were going to get the award so anyway..you should be proud... LOL i am yarr Cool it feels soo gr8 and ya i am being so emotional rgt now after i won this CryROFL You should also get the award for having most number of sisters on record Stern Smile oo i think so too coz everytime i meet some1 they automatically becomes my sis ROFL Lekin woh kisi aur din ke liye chhod ROFL abhi ke liye hugee congrats HugHugHugHug aww thanx yarr HugHugHugAnd yes I'm still waiting on your sigs Stern Smile ROFL o okkkk *uRm*ROFL
n by the way Aish ur siggies are SIMPLYY FABULOUS like alwayss yarrrrrr Clap Clap i LOVEDD LOVEDDDDDDDD LOVEDDDDDDDDDDDDDD the siggies on this band Wink they are all soo beautiful Cool and ya how can i fgt the categories ROFL shukla and mishra, sayank gawd so interestingg ROFL and wat made it more interesting was the hosts CoolClapClap i just love u three LOL

Edited by yulZ - 08 January 2011 at 8:00am

-nautankidollz-aishhh.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
ok 1st of all Dollu pollu Stern Smile this is the 1st time seeing a longggggggggggggggggg essay frm u yarr Stern Smile i am shockeddddd Stern Smile more than i was when u got the chunky mishra award ROFLROFLROFL but it feels gr8 to see this Big smile i just lovee love loveeeeeee reading fun post *dances*

Starsid mere bhaiyaaaa.. dubki humari naiya.. coz mere dusre bhaiya ne (chotu) ne hummein chod diya.. haye re daiya...Cry Stern Smile is this choried and modified frm some movie ?Stern SmileROFLokay W*H am i saying again???ROFLROFLROFL i am thinking the same dolly ROFLROFL 
chottu k topic pe bvadmein disc karenge n use loads n laods of chocolates n toffees de kar mana bhi lenge Embarrassed... yup i hope usne humme maaf kardiya hai Embarrassed but dont play jokes like that to him ok Angry varna tumhe bhi toffes nahi milegee ROFLROFL especially as he said he is having his eggjam so we shd suport our chotu to do the best Cool  but abhi let me cum back to my badhke bhaiya.. my aqua man ROFLROFLROFL oo gawdd i am aqua man now ROFLROFL i feel like some person who lives in the ocean with the fishes, whales n other aquatic animalsROFLROFL
well u soo sooo deserve this award n seriously u have the maximium number of sisters in this world hana???ROFLROFLROFL ya i think so too yarr ROFLROFL if i mee some1 they automaticalyl becomes my sister ErmmROFL also u r the first boy who is happy with this ROFLROFLROFL omgg i think so tooROFLROFL i wonder why Ermm maybe its my true love for Gunji BlushingROFL
seriously when will rakhi cum?? n when will i get to nick money from ur pocket money ??ROFLROFL omgg save me bhagguROFL mein toh bhikari hee hojaungaROFLROFL
speaking of which is diwali tera diwala nikalne wala hai sid ROFLROFLROFL stop threatening ur bhai ShockedROFLROFL
n i seriously adore ur sigg bro....
also i loved that shukla ji sigg way too much specially that vatika hair all thingy .. too good bro...
sighs missing talking to u n u totally derserve this awards conguooooooo boy n i want a big big party .....Embarrassed oo ya i wanted ppl to notice that vatika oilROFLROFLROFL and i think the other thing which ANYONE DIDNT notice was the font ROFLROFL i personally searched for this hindi font and then got some tut too on which was wat wordROFLROFL just to write that thing in that siggy as its shukji we are talking abt CoolROFLROFL n i knew Nikki would win it tooROFLROFLits so obvious with her PURE HINDI postsROFLROFLn thankyouu so much Dollu Hug means alot :):):):):)
congo shongo again jiWink

Edited by yulZ - 08 January 2011 at 8:21am

-nautankidollz-Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:24am | IP Logged
my replies in red......Cool

Originally posted by MJHT4life

@Nikki Di -  Congrats for your awards! Hug You totally deserved them! Although with your post, what is this when you say sid is the ek loota bhai amongst all beheien? OuchThumbs Down Just because Dolly gave me ponies doesn't mean im not a brother anymore! AngryROFL Anyways, maybe true loog dont like me around here anymoreConfused

1st of all chotu....thnxx a ton for d wishesss......HugHugHug......
@bold....
hw cud u say lik tht dumbo???????????ShockedShockedShocked.......i said those lines coz i mean officially Sid is d best bhai of this forum....meanin officially hes d eklauta bhai.....bt u daffod....dumbo...freako....AngryAngryAngry........kya samaj liya mere uss line ko?????b4 Sid....i met u.....u ws n will alwz be my fav eklauta bhai for me.......u cud c tht frm my nomination list also na.....agar aaj bhi nominate karne ko mujhse poochti...toh i wud say ur name......i am nt a person who 4gt ppl.....n u better gt tht to ur chota head.......n i am nt jokin.......

Originally posted by .Divya.

I am sure after receiving Mayank,SaYank of the forum and Shuklaji, Nikki must be jumping sky high... I am so happy for your gurllllll.... Clap

hehe.....u knw me in n out...i am jumpin n fiyin high n highh......DancingDancingDancing.......thnxx soo much di for d wishes.......luv ya loadssss........HugHugHug......

Starnikki di...
mere mayu mein aapki samuROFLROFLROFL puppies n jhappies... well i wanted to congratulate u on a high pitch on that telephone call but dang ur mobile n these stupid connectionsAngry.. i couldntLOL.. well i am gonna do that now ..
di congratulations and celeberations .... for all the amazingly won awards hee hee.. shukla ji..
guru ji. paye lagu ROFL
bu god di that was such a shocker for ya no.. i bet it wasnt much of a shocker then chunky mishra was for me ROFL 
but seriously the best thing i like abt this awards was the siggy sid made for uROFLROFL... specially that vatika oil bottle gosh gosh gosh sid love u for that oil thingyROFLROFLROFL di ab har roz vatika se chumpy karna mat bhulna.. waise u r the most adoreble shukla ji of our forum arent u??Embarrassed
n then mayu of the forum....LOLwell u n mayu r poles apart i know... but i also know how much you wanted this awardEmbarrassedand finally u got it diii u got it muahs n jhappies n pappies.. n mere sadu akdi sweet se adoreble mayank i just love uuBlushing

n then the sayank awards .... well no comments on it ROFLROFLROFL i will do that in my thank u speech since u know ur samu is lazy kid like hell so wait for these comments ROFLROFLROFL

n di i loved the way we both opened our awards account on same day... we soo soo soo rockLOL
TYPICAL SAYANK WE R ROFL

--------------------------------------------------------

@blue...
aww mere sammyyy......pappies n jhappies to u too....Hug
HugHug.......

@bold...
i knw....i knw.....my stupid conn....Airtel hv no range in my house......AngryAngryD'oh.....nywz i hv finally took new Vodafone sim dollz....LOLLOL....bt Airtel is still there....as i said...jab tak SRK is brand ambassador of Airtel....tab i wil also be an Airtel customer.....LOLLOLLOL

@green.....
sada suhaagan raho......
ROFLROFLROFL......**dnt get shockd....jaanboojkar i gave u this wish..ROFLROFL....**

@brown.....
tht ws d most hilarious thing.....
ROFLROFLROFL......**to sid**...partner...u n ur "creativity"....D'ohROFLROFL

@violet....
oh yes....200%......n i am nt at all surprised by this line of urs......as u knw me well my online sammy......LOLLOL.....

@pink....
sadu?????ShockedShockedShocked..........akdi??????ShockedShockedShocked......deva re devaaaaa......
ROFLROFLROFL......as u said.....onli for 2day i will accept these titles....evn though these words doesnt suit my personality as u knw.....WackoROFLROFL........nywz luv u too my sammyyyyyy........HugHug

@orange....
ya gal....ab toh hume award bhi mil gaye...toh kisiko koi shakh nahi honi chahiye....
ROFLROFLROFLROFL.......V ROCKKKKKKK.......CoolCool........

Originally posted by -Ragini-

Awwww Nikki ur too sweet..thank you so much yaar Hug and congrats to u as well Embarrassed

thnxx soo much Ragz.....HugHugHug..........

Originally posted by nishi_sajan

@Nikki di congoHug You truly deserve all the awards which u baggedEmbarrassed You must be flying!LOL All the awards r the ones which u loveEmbarrassed.

yaa nishi.....ur AKS di flyin high n high n high......LOLLOL....thnxx soo much dear for wishes....HugHugHug

Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

@ nikki- OMGGG so many gurujiiiiiiiii.....3 na?? sayank, shukla and mayank..yepieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePartyParty m SOOOOOOOOO happy for u my guruji!!! now I can say proudly..........U ONLY DESERVE them!!!!!!! I love u so much!! mwahhhhhh

baalikeeeeee............2day ur guruji also joind u in d process of gettin awards.....LOLLOL...n tht too jst lik my baalike started....me too started wid 3.....LOLLOLWinkWink......am really happy to knw u think i deserve them.....luv u loadsssss tooo.......HugHugHugHug........

Originally posted by shruti.nil

Nikki you were perfectly suited for shukla sir....ROFL...and the mayank too...but that makes me wonder how can you be both of themROFL....
and youll two deserve to be sayank-the deewanis that you are!!!

@bold...
shrutz....dnt u knw.....i am neither of them,frankly speakin.....LOLLOL.....these awards hv come frm d topics i made on them......warna me n mayu ya me n shukla....nevr evr on characterwise......bt if u ask me to choose b/w d two....hands down....i wil choose mayuwaala....reason u knw na....ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL.........nywz gud to c u aftr ages......btw stupid....vr vr u?i had cald u 2-3 times to wish u personally...bt as usual phone ek jagah....aur madam shrutz...ek jagah.....D'oh....nywz u also din chk my pm na evn aftr my sms???uff.....D'oh....u r such a lazy baby.....D'ohLOL....nywz thnxx soo much for d wishes jaani.....HugHugHug..........

Originally posted by .Daksha.

Nikki........Mayank of the forum.....good..good lagey raho...
Congrats to all the winners :)

omg omg omg omgg..........dakkiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii.....ShockedShocked.......its u????????omggg....am vry vry surprised n utter happy to c u here.........thnxx  a zillion ton for comin here...i nevr thot u cud be ol this time.....really happy to get ur wishes dear.....luv u loads.....HugHugHug

n lastly thnxx soo much-sumi,swetz,leena,aki,aahana,aashi,ridz,yash for d wishes...Hug
HugHugHug...........

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Daksha.XSilentWishesX-nautankidollz-yulZ-Nymphadora-.MohitzPari.

Go to top