Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 132)

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
finally i am using my siggs phew unable to use chunky one... pari plss cum to my saveeeeeeee plsss

give me a slideshowww of these 4 siggs

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

x..Anki..x IF-Rockerz
x..Anki..x
x..Anki..x

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
thnxx alot all of u..nd congo to all the winners

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XSilentWishesXNikki_Titli

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:47pm | IP Logged
@ Ravz, mimi and fatima- really awesome work guys!! I m really impressed!!! Cool style of hosting I must say!! I love the flow......like the transitions are really smooth and connected!! this must have taken a large amount of time, and brain ofcourse!! hats off!! u guys  ROCK!!

yeahh I wanted life time achievement.......I m glad that atleast u guys remember itROFL....but I m really happy for jaan of the forum.....this is even better hehe!!

I love u guys!! thanks Ravz for two AWESOME samrat of the forum siggiesROFL........I know u love me so muchHugROFL u r being forgiven for calling me loud mouthStern Smile ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

-Ravjot- IF-Sizzlerz
-Ravjot-
-Ravjot-

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
^ You know what else? i ended up making 2 Nupur of the forum siggies cuz I forgot I made one alreadyROFL I just realised it tooROFL Nidz if you're reading this and wanna see the other one lemme knowBig smile Though I think this one looks betterLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.

-Akriti- IF-Rockerz
-Akriti-
-Akriti-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:55pm | IP Logged
Congrats all my sweetheart freinds!!
Pari, Nikki, Dolly, Ragz and Yamz, Aaahana..
Nikki Your shukla ji of the forum siggy with Vatika oil is hillarious!! ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZragzz.QueSeraSerarelentless.Nikki_Titli

----- Goldie

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.ragzz.relentless.Nikki_Titli

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

wrong post :S

Edited by -Aish129- - 08 January 2011 at 12:06am
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
ok my congo speech..........as I said...I m SO happy today...this is my fav set......my fav people won, my fav siggies, my fav siggy makers, everything is just too perfect!!!!

@ aashi- awwwwwwww mari chokriHugROFL....gujju nu naam roshan kar tuSmile I m so happy for u!!! u r really helpful and u deserve this the most!!!!! I love u for what u r!!! mwahhhhhHeart

@ yasri- awww yasri..congo jana for the most quite member..yeahh u r....quite, smart and creative!!! love ya!! mwahhhhhh

@ aani- AWWWWW aani....yeahh u r romantic........muje yaad he...tune mujpe kitni line mari heStern SmileROFLROFL....hahah no seriously....this is well deserved!!! love u so much!!!!! very very veryyyy happy for u!! mwahhh

@ sidni- 1 sec.....I think there is a confusion.........Ragi should have won best bhai and u behenROFL......Ragi is my bhai for real..and u r my sidniiiiiiiiiiiiiHug...samrat ki sidniDay DreamingROFL....hahaha CONGO...now one more party....tell me whens it??Cool

@ ragi- again m telling..there is a confusion....aren't u my bhai ragiii??Cry.........wrong wrong....sid and ragi ke awards exchange karo bhai.......this is unfair!!!!! she is bhaiiiiROFLROFL..hahaha love u( I will keep saying it.....may be on a day of ur marriage tooROFL )...mwahhh

@ nkiki- OMGGG so many gurujiiiiiiiii.....3 na?? sayank, shukla and mayank..yepieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePartyParty m SOOOOOOOOO happy for u my guruji!!! now I can say proudly..........U ONLY DESERVE them!!!!!!! I love u so much!! mwahhhhhh

@ shruti- congo jana!!!!! hugss

@ doll-  OMGGGG uday, chanki, sayank......ye sab kya laga rakha heROFLROFL AWWWWWWWWWW my dollDancingDancing I m soo happy!! u r our uday.....always make me laugh......always cheer me up!!! mwahhhhhhh...and sayank one.......I m so happy I could make that siggy for u guys!! its a pleasure.........I have made my 99% sayanak siggies for u!! I know how big fan of them u r!! u totally deserve this!! mwahhh..I love you..more than u love me!! hehe

@ candy- OMGGG candyy...my gunjan.........sorry u r not getting Mohit sehgal...coz I m THE SAMRAT of the forumROFL....u r mine babyEvil Smile.....mwahhROFL..hahaha I m really happy for u!!! love ya!!!

@ twinnies- AWWWWWWWW guysHug without a doubt...this is all urs!!!!! you guys are gunur for real!!!! I love ur bonding!!! my sweetheartsHeart...keep ROCKING!! love u both!!!!!

@ gagan and preeti- congo guys!!! u deserve it!!!! mwahhhh

congo to everyone!!! love u all!!

Edited by -MohitzPari- - 08 January 2011 at 12:07am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_meyulZMalikaaishhh.relentless.ragzz.QueSeraSeraNikki_Titli

Go to top