Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 129)

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
@Pari aww you deserved it so I'm gald you got it only...as you know I made it for you ROFL And you got to write your own name on it...what's better than that? Embarrassed Well you always make my day with your beautiful comments for my work and all...so today it was my turn Approve
HUGGGEEE huggsss HugHugHugHugHug

I realised I forgot someone * Shocked 
Naahhiiiiiiii...who is that? Cool

SID Cool Hug I think I knew...I think you knew...I think everyone knew you were going to get the award so anyway..you should be proud... LOL  You should also get the award for having most number of sisters on record Stern Smile Lekin woh kisi aur din ke liye chhod ROFL abhi ke liye hugee congrats HugHugHugHug And yes I'm still waiting on your sigs Stern Smile ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_meyulZ.MohitzPari.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

Shocked OMFGGG *rubs eyes*  ok i just got the best behen of the forum, GuNur of the forum and Mr. and Mrs. Shergill of the forum..Blushing WOWWWWW this is undoubtedly the best day ever

OMG one award with my sister and the other one with my best friend Day Dreaming Awwww this cant get any better Day Dreaming  I love u both Pari and yams Hug muaaah!

Thanks to all who voted for me Hug love you all

awwww my RagiiiiHugHug yeahh me to thought the same.....one with badi and one with me...u r damn lucky!!!! 

love u sooooooooo muchHug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZragzz.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Aish129-

@Pari aww you deserved it so I'm gald you got it only...as you know I made it for you ROFL And you got to write your own name on it...what's better than that? Embarrassed Well you always make my day with your beautiful comments for my work and all...so today it was my turn Approve
HUGGGEEE huggsss Hug

I realised I forgot someone * Shocked 
Naahhiiiiiiii...who is that? Cool

GOSHH today u r gonna give me diabetesLOL.....I love u...I really dont have more words right now!! u touched my heart!!! love yaaaa!! [L]

SID Cool Hug I think I knew...I think you knew...I think everyone knew you were going to get the award so anyway..you should be proud... LOL  You should also get the award for having most number of sisters on record Stern Smile Lekin woh kisi aur din ke liye chhod ROFL abhi ke liye hugee congrats Hug And yes I'm still waiting on your sigs Stern Smile ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZaishhh.

-Ocean.eyes- IF-Stunnerz
-Ocean.eyes-
-Ocean.eyes-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
congratulations winners...
pari ,ragz,yamini,nikii,dolly,summi n everyone.......

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-yulZ.MohitzPari.ragzz.Nikki_Titli

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/5973/mayank.png
Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming.....................

awwwwwwww........ravzzzzzzzzzzz this siggieeee is....ooo lalaaaaaaa.........Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming....thnxx soo mucchhhh ravz for d siggie.....HugHugHugHug.......

ok back frm droolin...LOLLOL......i knw many ppl voted for me here.....bt i din thot i wud actually won it...so me sooooooooo soooooo sooooooooooo happyyyyyyy.............DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing...................as i said in my thank u speech in nomination thread......characterwise me n mayank r poles apart.......ROFLROFLROFL.........bt as i hv made manyyyyyyyyyyy mayank topics in forums......i consider this is comin tht way.......EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....so thnxx a zillion billion ton ppl who voted for me as MAYANK OF D FORUM.....CoolCoolCoolCoolCool........

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5798/73611545.png

Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..............

omgggggggggggggg baalikeeeeeeeeeeee...........ur kal ka dosti siggie had also same one sayank pic in it na........this whole sayank scene at party thrown for mayank is one of my all time fav scenes.....it had all those sayank elements......their indirect talks,winks,hugs,hi5vs....awww....my sayankkkkkkk............Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming..........oops sorry again i went off topic......as usual.....LOLLOLLOLLOL.......soo thnxx a ton pari for makin this sayank siggie......HugHugHug..........

this category i ws kinda expectin seein d votes flowin for me n dollz.....WinkWink......bt still lil bit uncertainity ws there.......nywz dollzzzzzzzzz v won it........v made it obvious...har sayank topic par ppl cud c me n dollz......dollz our combined droolin n spammin workd......LOLLOLLOL......v had alwz considerd ourselves sayank in real life.....as dollz is one of my close frnz.....so nw v r more proud n happy ki nt onli us....others also think lik tht.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassed....so thnxx a ton to each one of u who voted for me n dollz as SAYANK OF THE FORUM.....HugHugHug.........

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/7239/sid1.png

Sidddddddd..........hilarious siggie partner.....ROFLROFLROFL...........this ws d ONLI AWARD i ws 110% sure ki i will onli won it.....ROFLROFLROFLROFL......coz tht much ws d votin trend for this category........when aahana nominated me for d 1st time in this category...i ws shocked.....ShockedShockedShockedShocked.........i ws lik me n shukla???????hwwwwwwwwwwww.........ShockedShockedShockedLOLLOLLOLLOL.....bt uske baad evry1 followd d same as Aahana.....LOLLOLLOL..........i guess its bcoz its me who made max topics on shukla sir........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed......soo thnxx ppl who voted for me here too....HugHugHugHug

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsrads14Mysterygirl_me-Akriti-MyInspirationz-nautankidollz-yulZ.MohitzPari.ragzz.QueSeraSera

Nikki_Titli IF-Addictz
Nikki_Titli
Nikki_Titli

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Dollz......mere online sammyyyyyyy boyyyyyyyyy.............LOLLOLEmbarrassedEmbarrassed........v r sayank in all manners...n v provd it again....tabhi toh hum dono ne saath mein account khola in winnin awards......CoolCoolCoolROFLROFLROFL..........sooo me sooooo happyyyyyyyy.......(dancin to Sheila Ki Jawani song in d bg.....DancingDancingDancingROFLROFLROFL......).......Sayank ke jeetne ka congo toh main tumhe already phone par diya hai....ROFLROFLROFL....so nw lemme move on to other awards u won....Chunky Mishra of d forum......this award is jst lik ppl made me Shuklaji of d forum.....ROFLROFLROFL......so c v r again sayank....gt awards for those ppl jiske saath hamara dooooooooooooooooooooor-dooooooooooooor tak koi similarity nahi hai.....ROFLROFLROFL....next Uday Of The Forum.....nw u r playin double role,huh?ShockedShockedLOLLOL....tum mere sammy ho aur shrutz ke dodo......ROFLROFLROFL......bt pehle u r my sammy 1st....ApproveApproveApproveApprove...**glares at shrutz who tryin to argue wid this...ROFLROFL...***.....n lastly Bhavesh Of The Forum....aww.....dolly jee.....neele gagan ki chatr chaaya mein main aapse yeh kehna chahti hun ki yeh puraskar aapko mila dekhke mere mann ko bahut sukhoooooooon mila jee....aapko meri haardik shubkaamnaayein.......ROFLROFLROFLROFL........So dollz my heartfelt congo to u for winnin 4 awards in this round.....HugHugHug....am soo happy ki u gt max num of awards in this round......ClapClapClap..........

Pari
........my baalika continuin her rishta wid 3 here too.......LOLLOLWinkWink.......bt iss baar all r really spl categories na......Jaan Of D Forum.....tum toh ho hi by default.....so this award also shud hv gone to u onli....n i am really happy u onli gt it.......next Samrat Of The Forum.....yaaaaaay....u won it......DancingDancingDancingDancing....jst lik i won Mayank Of The Forum....aww....our guruji-baalika pair rockssss.......CoolCoolCoolROFLROFLROFL.........n lastly Mr n Mrs Shergill.......my heartfelt congo to both U n Ragz...HugHugHug.........n btw pari u r D Mr in this category....i am wonderin y did u evn hv shakh on tht????ShockedShockedROFLROFLROFL........ven u won d Mr category alone(Samrat of d forum)....fir bhi u hv doubt????????ShockedShockedShocked............roz baadaam khaa liya karo baalike....aapki memory bahut weak hai......ROFLROFLROFL............so Pari....keep rockin rockin rockin.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedHugHugHugHug...........

Sid
......partnerrrrrrr...........congooooooooooo for winnin d Best Bhai award.....HugHugHug.....nw u r officially D Bhai of MJHT FORUMS......LOLLOLLOL....ek lauta Bhai of laakhooo behenein.........EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOLLOL.........

Yamz n Ragz....u two mst be really really happy na 2day....real life mein toh u two r gunur na...nw here also u two gt d same award.....so my heartfelt congo to u both.....HugHugHug

Congooo to rest of d winners who gt awards in this 5th round....HugHugHug

Edited by nikki028 - 07 January 2011 at 9:41pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwets-Akriti-Mysterygirl_me-nautankidollz-yulZ.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_Srelentless.ragzz.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
I'm really happy for everyone <33 Ladoo, Rags, Yams, Pari and who wins.. I cant rememeber^ me poor didnt GET one ROFL Anyway all MJHTians rocks! I lovee all my friends :) :) Hug

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

cool_shwetsMysterygirl_meyulZ.MohitzPari.relentless.ragzz.Nikki_Titli

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Starre
*edited*
CONGRATULATIONS FOR AWARDS WINERS IN PAGE 126 ROUND
(ps-the best thing abt this awards round is i know all the winners n they r such sweethearts my friends totally loving this muahss)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok ok i am still flying high high high high(bangs in iffill tower)
*sees little canaries flying atround her head*
ConfusedConfused

ok before i bang into an aeroplane and start seeing elephants flying around my eyesLOL
i thought its better to congratualate all the winners of todayLOL

will start now so behold guys .. here comes the great dolly to congratulate uLOL.. this is once in a lifetime opprtiunity so treasure itROFLROFL
----------------
Starnikki di...
mere mayu mein aapki samuROFLROFLROFL puppies n jhappies... well i wanted to congratulate u on a high pitch on that telephone call but dang ur mobile n these stupid connectionsAngry.. i couldntLOL.. well i am gonna do that now ..
di congratulations and celeberations .... for all the amazingly won awards hee hee.. shukla ji..
guru ji. paye lagu ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
bu god di that was such a shocker for ya no.. i bet it wasnt much of a shocker then chunky mishra was for me ROFLROFLROFLROFL 
but seriously the best thing i like abt this awards was the siggy sid made for uROFLROFL... specially that vatika oil bottle gosh gosh gosh sid love u for that oil thingyROFLROFLROFL di ab har roz vatika se chumpy karna mat bhulna.. waise u r the most adoreble shukla ji of our forum arent u??Embarrassed
n then mayu of the forum....LOLwell u n mayu r poles apart i know... but i also know how much you wanted this awardEmbarrassedand finally u got it diii u got it muahs n jhappies n pappies.. n mere sadu akdi sweet se adoreble mayank i just love uuBlushing

n then the sayank awards .... well no comments on it ROFLROFLROFL i will do that in my thank u speech since u know ur samu is lazy kid like hell so wait for these comments ROFLROFLROFL

n di i loved the way we both opened our awards account on same day... we soo soo soo rockLOL
TYPICAL SAYANK WE R ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

--------------------------------------------------------

Starpari...
hmmm hmmm hmmm n a big hmmmm...
sabse pehle parii a big shig jhappy janu .. n then dumbo did u see page 112 n 113 i asked u too didnt i???Angry nn now moving on to todays awards afetr talking all that rubbish to youLOL

sabse pehle jaan of the forum... well did anyone had a doubt in this???Embarrassed u r our baby ... r very own sweet si marvellous , flirty rofling baby... (wo loves huggiesROFLROFL)....
we all simply simply love u adore u n do not know what else we doo to u ROFLROFLROFL 
we all are ur fans ,,,... some ur students as wellEmbarrassed.. who got the life long oppertiunity the khaofy ur scoldings tooLOLLOLLOL...
coclusion u r simply the besttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ... lov u pari.. i cant even tell what u r for ur.. for me..
*runs n hugs pari tightly*
ok sorry for going all that senti on u ROFLROFL but kya karun control nahi hota yaar ROFLROFLROFL
lov u girl muahss

n next samrat of the forum .....
hmmm .. sam ji hum aap hi ka dusra roop hain .(doll turns into bhavesh).. aur neele gagan mein peepal k pedh k neech hum kasam khatte hain k aap bade kammine hain ji ROFLROFLROFL 
but u r a adoreble kamina ..EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedaur hum aapse bahut prem karte hain ji muahhhhhEmbarrassed

n then
for rags n pariEmbarrassed
mr n mrs shergill... simply adore u guys siggy .... seriously its awsome yaar muahs ... and and and and .. i also loved u r fight of being mr or a mrsROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
i mean seriously guys get a grip... but then ravz came as a judge n pari ended as samrat coz she was already samratErmmdid i make any sense????Confused who cares ROFLROFLROFL as long as u r one of these two its ok...
rags and pari a big congo shongo to u to
jhapppiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii girlsssssEmbarrassed....... and and and and ... bhagwan kare tum dono ki jodi aise hi bane rahe ... rags sada suhagan raho ROFLROFLROFL n apne honeymoon pe jaane se pehle milke zarur jana ROFLROFLROFL 
GOSH what the hell am i saying ????ROFLROFLROFLROFL

---------------------------------------------------------
Staraashi di
my januuuu di my most amazing di just lov u muahs muahs muahs n muahsssss....
u totally totally desrve this award di.. considering the type of sweet heart u rEmbarrassedthis awards was for no one else di muah muah muah muah muahEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
n di i want a big big big party for this n also an os from u for celeberating this award k???
mujhe meri os milegi na??(bats her eyes lashes)Tongue
huggiesss di muahsssssEmbarrassed
----------------------------------------------------------------

Starragz
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww muah muah ragy poo...Embarrassed.. okay why i gave u that new name i have no idea seriously..... just love u muahs muahs n muahs ROFLROFLROFL n thats ur new name... hope u r not dissapionted .Ermmwell even if u r u r my ragy poo onlu got that??ROFLROFLROFL
n best behan.. hmmmmmmmmmm totally totally an award for u girly muahs
n i want a big big party from u Embarrassed.. for being mrs shergill i already congratulated u above Wink
jhapiiiiiiiiesssss ragy poo n muahs too Embarrassed
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Staraahaana di
one more award .. di muahsssssssssssssssss lov ya lov ya lov yaaa...
u r seriously the most romantic person... gosh ur topics... n ur siggies.n avis. who else would have gotten this???LOL.. di i request u to plan the romance btw me n ur jiju too sum day ROFLROFLROFL
provided i am able to find ur jiju first ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 
n pls pray that i doo find me.. varna is duniya mein mein akeli kab tk jeeungi??ROFLROFL
okay i am talking rubbish again na??Ermm
sorry for that di ROFLROFLROFL n congo shongo again di
n jahppiessssssssssssssssssssss

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Starsid
mere bhaiyaaaa.. dubki humari naiya.. coz mere dusre bhaiya ne (chotu) ne hummein chod diya.. haye re daiya...Cry
okay W*H am i saying again???ROFLROFLROFL 
chottu k topic pe bvadmein disc karenge n use loads n laods of chocolates n toffees de kar mana bhi lenge Embarrassed... but abhi let me cum back to my badhke bhaiya.. my aqua man ROFLROFLROFL 
well u soo sooo deserve this award n seriously u have the maximium number of sisters in this world hana???ROFLROFLROFL  also u r the first boy who is happy with this ROFLROFLROFL 
seriously when will rakhi cum?? n when will i get to nick money from ur pocket money ??ROFLROFL
speaking of which is diwali tera diwala nikalne wala hai sid ROFLROFLROFL 
n i seriously adore ur sigg bro....
also i loved that shukla ji sigg way too much specially that vatika hair all thingy .. too good bro...
sighs missing talking to u n u totally derserve this awards conguooooooo boy n i want a big big party .....Embarrassed
congo shongo again jiWink
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Stardeblina= hey there girl... hmm i guess we never talked didwe???
but we won a award togetherShocked.. now we r chunkies of this forum..ROFLROFLROFL 
so girl pick up ur key n lets lock people in this forum in our numerous farm houses ROFLROFLROFLROFL.. anyways congo girlsWink

---------------------------------------------------------
Starshru...
deeeddddddzzzzzz(runs in front as shru beats her up)
deedz dont go so much into ur chracter i just came to congratlat e u n u started beating meCry..
shru= shut up dodoLOL
awww deedz i love u muahsss
n thats ur new name shru from now on ... my ddedzEmbarrassed
deedz congo shongo n well seriously shru this award was for no one else hana???Winktotally totally for the diva of our forum...Embarrassed n thats u muahssss.. i guess u r gonna get many more awards deedz..
n i loved nikki di's line .. i am her samy n ur dodo.. guess i am soo happy todayTongue
------------------------------------------------------------------
Stargagan n preeti di
my mr nmrs sharma... okay first million dollar question who is mr n who is mrs??ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL sach mein dees jaldi tel karo n solve this world best myrtery na hee hee
n secondly i knew u wo were gonna get this award hee heeEmbarrassed.. no one else was candidate enough...
hmmmmm n preeti di pehli bar hai k i spammed in this topic soo much n didnt get and scolding from u ROFLROFLROFL missing it dii.. mazak mazk mein hi scold kar do na preeti di .. ROFLROFLROFL 
anyway lov ya bth n missing ya tooCry.. gagan di ur vms avis n everything r soo close to our heart k cant even tell u.. u two r the most amazing members of the forums lov ya bh muahsssEmbarrassed

----------------------------------------------------
Starsummy
when we decided to eat u u found out this escape???Shockedu turned our belovd doll gunji n now how can we eat u????Shockedseriously we cant hana???Cry.. but doesnt matter i simply love and adore my gunji.. congosss my sharmili girl(though i know u r not that even a bit ROFLROFLROFLROFL
seriously but stiill u r my bublly gunji just love ur topics on her sweetu n u make an awsome gunji.. n now i want a big party aur haan sid se bach ke rehna ROFLROFLROFLROFL he is after gunjan i guess u already know that ROFLROFLROFLROFL 
n we bth want a big party from u having loads n loads of candies since we r not eating u any more ROFLROFLROFLROFL
_------------------------------------------------------

Staryamzzzzzzz meri ragy poo ki behna n twinn... hmmmm now that i think of it u too r soo deserving for this award Embarrassed.. even u have ur birthdays on same date ROFLROFLROFL 
meri pyaar behno ek dusre ka khyal rakhna k???
n congo shongo yaar n take care of urself n ragy poo i guess u r the nupur of the lot n nupsi always took care of her gunji didnt sheBig smile
i know u will do the job amazinglyy best of luck buddy muahs n congos too Embarrassed

Edited by dolly18 - 07 January 2011 at 10:44pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Mysterygirl_meyulZ.MohitzPari.CandYlicious_Srelentless.ragzz.QueSeraSeraNikki_Titli

Go to top