Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 114)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Congratss to ONE and all! Hug Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti123

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

Starsid..
ahem ahem ahem well dont travel like an aeroplane k?? u were the only boy ROFLROFLROFL or chotu so kisi k paas choise nahi thi ROFLROFLROFL
ok ok sorry that was a joke n n n an advice change your aqua colour to yellow now mr sunshine
congos sanaya's boya
EmbarrassedEmbarrassedClap
omgg so the lazybum finally starts congratulatingg ROFLROFL besharam shame Dolly i came wayyyyyyyyy after u n have done everything n u are just congratulating the 1st winners *shakes head* ajkal k teacher i tell .. need to learn sth frm their students instead CoolROFLROFL 

Jks apart oieee i know it wa joking but its trueROFLROFL almost more than half of them members didnt knew abt Chotu plus hadnt chatted to him so maybe i got this chancee ROFLROFL 

yellow toh temporary wala tha abhi back to aqua as the sun cannot be seen anywhere here ROFL its too cloudy Ouch
aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
This was posted and I never saw :OO Guess it was after my encounter with the evil b-o-s-s Ermm
ROFL Congratulations to everyone! Especially Pari Hug You DESERVE all the awards you're getting, especially best siggy maker Wink Har award par award deserve karne waale ka naam likha hota hai Embarrassed ROFL I'm making up for the lack of nautanki in my life at the moment Stern Smile 

@Yams I replied to your PM too ROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ.MohitzPari.relentless.

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Gaganjot.S

@Sid: Thank you sooo much Dear!!!! and because you are a sweetheart!!! This is for you

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

BULBULBULBULBULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

PHEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

OK enough shouting ROFL i think i will become a singer if i train my throat liek this CoolROFL

Gagggggggggu !! kya kardiya tuneeee :O:O:O:O:O
Omg i didnt thought u would make me one LOL
omgggg thankyouu thankyouu thankyouuuuuuuuu sooo much HugHug
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEE it HeartHeartHeart

and also this is the 1st time Gunji was shown on screen and by gawdddddd jab paltiii toh aisaa laga kii ye duniyaaa tham sa gayi hai Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming when she smileddd heart beat started getting fasterDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming and as much as i saw her moreee... deewana bangayaaa BY GAWDDD !!Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming Gaggu its one of my bestttt scenes of Gunji Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed I just love this hairstylee ;P She looked totalli innocent and pretty uffffffffffffffff Blushing hayee hayee thankyouu so much yarr Hug gawddd mera zameen fisalgaya hai bhagguROFLROFL I am flyinggggggggBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Using it rightt away !!!!!!!!!!!

*dead*

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

n guess wat gaggu ??? this is my FIRST time watching ur VM Stern Smile dudeee i honestly didnt knew u made Vms aswell Shocked i thought u made only sigies and avi coz i had seen them alot.. but VMs that was a shocking news for me Shocked i cant believe i missed the best VM maker's VMs Ouch m such a tubelight Sleepy But uska bhi problem solved as u posted a new MN VMCool yayyyyyyyyyyyy !!

The Vm is simplyy stunning Gaggu Clap Clap Clap 1st of all toh the songg Blushing mann its one of my favBlushing thsi original video was Broken Heart and now this sab MN VM.. i nearly criedd after watching it Broken Heart each n every scene matched perfectly with the song.. n in the middle bit when the music went tung tung tung or sth like that ROFL i just lovedd how Nupur's same pic appeared turn by turn with the music Embarrassed Embarrassed the blending of the old scenes were icing on the cake Embarrassed Embarrassed It was soo beautifull.. especially the part where u blended their MOST BEAUTIFUL & MEMORABLE hugging sceness Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed MN crying made me go Unhappy but i like Sad Vm ore u know LOL well its not like i am some kind of cloudy person ROFL its just that in sad Vm u can feel more than in romantic oness Embarrassed n now this VM is also added on those list Embarrassed 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

and how could i miss the avi u made on MN Hug another most beautiful moment of MN :) when they met again Embarrassed Nupzz loks stunningg and the way mayank was lost in her and was all wet the chem. sizzled at its MAXIMUM !! HeartHeartHeart its simply WOW !! Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

mann its more like we all are getting awards instead of u ROFL coz we got something sooo precious and WOWish Big smile Big smile Congrats once again Gaggu .. u deserve it alll Hug

Edited by yulZ - 06 January 2011 at 3:03am

.MohitzPari.aishhh.-Gaganjot-

aishhh. IF-Sizzlerz
aishhh.
aishhh.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:07am | IP Logged
^What the Stern Smile
Okayy Gagan deserves it all the way HugHugHugHug Hugee congratulations to you..you definitely deserve it Gagan!  lovee you...xx

But..again I'm shocked..you write so much. wonder where all this is when you have to write assignments ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ-Gaganjot-

XDevilsDesireX IF-Rockerz
XDevilsDesireX
XDevilsDesireX

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
@Sid Bhai are you still alive even after seeing Gunjan,s Beautiful Avi Shocked   Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

ZumSrK. IF-Stunnerz
ZumSrK.
ZumSrK.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
anks,mp di,gagan di,senny,myownarea,nidheyaand everyone congo..Party

Mp di-mods made u to make ur siggyROFL

Ps-awesome hosting mods..:)

yulZ.MohitzPari.-Gaganjot-

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
assignments are boringg n more formal so i hate it ROFLROFL here its like our own adda CoolROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

XDevilsDesireXaishhh.

Go to top