Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 110)

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MJHT4life

Are u lieing too..? AngryAngry why would i lie ? LOL if i had said then i would say it Ermm but when i come to think of it it was the other way  round ROFL we were planning to bully or shd i say make 7 ponies in he cousin's hair ROFLROFL u know her cousin made 2 ponies in Dollu's hair and she clicked her piccy and showed everyone ROFL they said she looked cute ROFL and there is BIG chance that she went to shops like that Stern SmileROFL coz u know she was flying high coz of the complimentsROFL  Vaise idk u would give such an idea especially about me yeh besharam Dolly hi kar sakti hai.. uski kher nahin Evil Smile chal pakat tehai ushe Evil SmileROFL
BTW mann we meeet Shocked FINALYYYYYYYYYYShocked Did u leave ur studies and came here ?/ROFL or shd i say its around 3 or 4 am there ? Stern Smile

----- Goldie

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

yulZ

----- Goldie

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:31pm | IP Logged

yulZ

XSilentWishesX IF-Sizzlerz
XSilentWishesX
XSilentWishesX

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged
During holidays i sleep at 11 and wake up at 6Cool But during school times it is from 4am -10pmUnhappy
I want more sleep Big smile then go to bed fast LOLLOL impossibleBig smilei know i shdnt be the one saying this especially when i ALWAYS go to bed around 3 am ROFL I m proud of u! My mom never lets me stay wake that longUnhappy.

r u a kumabaran? ROFL ermmm well not more than broROFL haha good ROFL

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:32pm | IP Logged

Hey yahaan yeh sab kya ho raha hai? chotu u cant beleive wat happen after u went ROFLROFL seriously jabse aaya hoon room mein IF hee IF hai yarr ROFLROFL i am the only one here all the time greeting anyone that would post even a single post ROFLROFLParu and i had ghost chat ROFL Aish joined us after some time but her villain boss came over so she had to leave Broken Heart Badey yaar tune meri job le ley? AngryROFL kaunsa job?ROFL Chal mein late shift leta hoon. ROFL chal ok as ur badey is known as an OWLROFL LEKIN seriously what are you all doing? All of these totally aimless spam posts with so many emotions and no words and gaps and what is this? D'ohAt least when I spam it is legit! LOL OIEE CHECK KAR ROFLROFL acchi taara se check kar ROFLROFL its not gaps ROFL highlight it then u will know how much we have written in it ROFLROFL 
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

Yaar badey you know you won Mr.Sunshine right? Idk if you saw my commentTongue i did and i replied to it too Wink thankyouu once again chotu Hug i think the post is way before some pgs ROFLROFL coz paru and i spammed alot i think ErmmROFL
----- Goldie

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:36pm | IP Logged

yulZ

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 5:37pm | IP Logged

No just got out of school.. its 4:30 in the afternoon here.. now I have loads of HW Cry awwww Cry i seriously hate hw Cry especially if its not a short one then LOL yarr u made me remember my school days LOL i used to carry alot Stern Smile dunno why but my bag got ripped abt 5 times coz of it Stern SmileROFL we had to carry alot alott of books  LOL Btw, for your reference im in California and it is not 4 in the morning here LOL oo ok sorry jee LOL
Yes we finally meet at the same time! Tongue YAYYYYYYYY !! Dancing I am glad i decided to stay abit.. varna i was gona ages agoo LOL

Go to top