Miley Jab Hum Tum

India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 (Page 107)

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
great going hostsHug love u all!! 

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:29pm | IP Logged

u guys and ur jokess will never end BY GAWDD ROFLROFL Seriously it was HILARIOUS frm top to bottm or shd i say from the 1st awards till now it just keeps getting better and better Cool well that coz we got 3 rocking trio as our host Cool RV, go take a nap yarr LOL sleeping on the floor will make ur catch cold Embarrassed and omggg tommy se yaad aaya the pics u showed me Day Dreaming beyondd adorable-ness Day DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

2ndly before i move on to congrats ppl i just LOVEEEEE how Paru ended up making her own siggy ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL OMG this is just soooooooo good ROFL Paru congrats yarr Embarrassed and ya u TOTALLI deserve THAT siggy ROFLROFL this made me remember how PS madde Binu aka my chappal queen to make her own birthday siggies ROFLROFLROFL ( i think this was the stry Stern Smile ghajini hmphROFL)

Anyways so ya.. Congrats to all the winner Hug u guys deserved it ;P

Paru- yarr u are taking all the awards :O:O:O:O kuch humare liye bhi toh chod kar ja EmbarrassedROFL jks.. u deserve them sab ka sab yarr Cool coz u are simplyy THE BEST Cool

Gagan- Congratss Gagu Hug wow u won in both VM and Avi maker Shocked Shocked issi kii khusi main along with the host can i also get a Gunji avi pleasee Big smileROFLROFLROFL 

LOL once againn to the host .. hatss off yarr Clap Clap Clap i am dead sure this awards would have been adhoora without u guys jokess Wink and winners once again congratss Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Perfangel5655MyInspirationz

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

Most fun loving fun- yeahh lol may be....I was having so much fun with sid just before this...right sidni??ROFL.......thank u all who nominated me!!! 

sidni ?? hey dont tease me with her name ok OuchROFL i havent even met her and u are all set to make us destined lovers ShockedROFLROFLROFL

LOL.. sabke sab tumharee awards k peeche haat dho kar padey haiROFL I am eyeing on some special categories as i know i am not gonna win in it *ahem ahem*ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.MohitzPari.

.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

u guys and ur jokess will never end BY GAWDD ROFLROFL Seriously it was HILARIOUS frm top to bottm or shd i say from the 1st awards till now it just keeps getting better and better Cool well that coz we got 3 rocking trio as our host Cool RV, go take a nap yarr LOL sleeping on the floor will make ur catch cold Embarrassed and omggg tommy se yaad aaya the pics u showed me Day Dreaming beyondd adorable-ness Day Dreaming

2ndly before i move on to congrats ppl i just LOVEEEEE how Paru ended up making her own siggy ROFL ......staring at Ravz with weird looksStern SmileROFL....heheOMG this is just soooooooo good ROFL Paru congrats yarr Embarrassed and ya u TOTALLI deserve THAT siggy ROFLROFL this made me remember how PS madde Binu aka my chappal queen to make her own birthday siggies ROFLROFLROFL ( i think this was the stry Stern Smile ghajini hmphROFL)....haha once Rabi ended up with making her own b'day siggies tooROFL[=)])

Anyways so ya.. Congrats to all the winner Hug u guys deserved it ;P

Paru- yarr u are taking all the awards :O:O:O:O kuch humare liye bhi toh chod kar ja EmbarrassedROFL jks.. u deserve them sab ka sab yarr Cool coz u are simplyy THE BEST Cool

somehow I m feeling bad sid..........weird feeling...anyways.....thank u!! mwahhh

Gagan- Congratss Gagu Hug wow u won in both VM and Avi maker Shocked Shocked issi kii khusi main along with the host can i also get a Gunji avi pleasee ROFL 

LOL once againn to the host .. hatss off yarr Clap Clap Clap i am dead sure this awards would have been adhoora without u guys jokess Wink and winners once again congratss Hug
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:35pm | IP Logged
urs and Aish's siggies are really beautiful SidHugmy dabba looks great!!
yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged

2ndly before i move on to congrats ppl i just LOVEEEEE how Paru ended up making her own siggy ROFL ......staring at Ravz with weird looksStern SmileROFL....hehe love u mamaaa*runs to RV* Hug this was like an icing on the cake WinkROFLhaha once Rabi ended up with making her own b'day siggies tooROFL[=)]) did she ?/ omg ROFLROFL i cant even imagine sth liek this happening to me ROFLROFL its just way too funny LOL

somehow I m feeling bad sid..........weird feeling...anyways.....thank u!! mwahhh oie i was jus kidding Shocked Buddhu.. everyone voted for u coz they ALL think u deserve it Embarrassed n if u say stuff like this they will be sad yarr Smile .. They love u ALOTTTTTTTT isiliye they thought u were the ORIGINAL owner of these categoriess.. so no need to feel weird or bad EmbarrassedHug and just accept the awards or shd i say the love of all the members happily with a smile Wink

yulZ IF-Sizzlerz
yulZ
yulZ

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged

urs and Aish's siggies are really beautiful SidHugmy dabba looks great!!
aww glad u loved it HugHug and yup it does look relali pretty Embarrassed
.MohitzPari. IF-Sizzlerz
.MohitzPari.
.MohitzPari.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by yulZ

2ndly before i move on to congrats ppl i just LOVEEEEE how Paru ended up making her own siggy ROFL ......staring at Ravz with weird looksStern SmileROFL....hehe love u mamaaa*runs to RV* Hug this was like an icing on the cake WinkROFLhaha once Rabi ended up with making her own b'day siggies tooROFL[=)]) did she ?/ omg ROFLROFL i cant even imagine sth liek this happening to me ROFLROFL its just way too funny LOL hahaha ...I will make u do that sometimeROFL

somehow I m feeling bad sid..........weird feeling...anyways.....thank u!! mwahhh oie i was jus kidding Shocked Buddhu.. everyone voted for u coz they ALL think u deserve it Embarrassed n if u say stuff like this they will be sad yarr Smile .. They love u ALOTTTTTTTT isiliye they thought u were the ORIGINAL owner of these categoriess.. so no need to feel weird or bad EmbarrassedHug and just accept the awards or shd i say the love of all the members happily with a smile Wink aree I know u were kidding...but I m just saying...I really do feel weird....awwwww u made me feel betterHug I m glad and lucky to have u guys.....Love u all so much!!! 

Go to top