Frequent Posters

yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

be optimistic partner..😃 are u doubting me 😲😲 hey bhagguuuuuuu *criess*

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
hailaaaaaaaa..........my aqua man....🤣🤣🤣......ab ismein optimism kahan aa gayi?????

btw.....i soo soo wish to lootofy on Rakshabandhan....ohh mere Shaitaan plzz fulfill this innocent wish of mine....🤣🤣🤣
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

hailaaaaaaaa..........my aqua man....🤣🤣🤣......ab ismein optimism kahan aa gayi????? welllllllllllll🤣🤣🤣

btw.....i soo soo wish to lootofy on Rakshabandhan....ohh mere Shaitaan plzz fulfill this innocent wish of mine....🤣🤣🤣 gawd i am so blessed with evil behnas 🤣🤣🤣

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
@partner...evil?????🤔...vo kya hota hai mere pyaare bhaiyya???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.............

btw i did notice ur hindi font n vatika oil....tabhi toh i said....."u n ur creativity" in reply to dollz.....🤣🤣
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: yulZ

Chotu wats wrong with u ?😳 is eggjam affecting ur mind too much 🤔 coz u are talking nonsense dude 😳 wats up with this evil bhai and everyone dont like me now stuff 😳 wakeeeee up 🤔 Coz u havent seen the reality... in reality we ALL and by all i mean ALLLLLLLLL love u alot 🤗🤗 just coz i got this award doesnt mean u are evil or stuff like that 🤔 coz no matter who won this award we both are the best bhai of this forum😎🤗 also this is the 1st time i am having a bhai who is more like me in having fun and other stuffs  so dont ever think like that ok.. n dont take that ponies thing seriously 🤔 coz if u havent notice than let me tell u ur badey is also trapped in dostana with Samrat 😳 so ya i think this situation is more complicated than ponies 🤣🤣🤣 we all loveeeeee u bro 🤗 n thankyouu so much for the congratulation but i dedicate this award to all of the ppl out there and my chotu coz without u guys i would have been able to show my bhai-ness 😆 and also win this award 😃 thankyouu EVERYONEEEE .. love u all 🤗 *wipes tears* 🤣

dumbo he is angry over that ponnies thingy he thinks u too were planning to do his ponnies😆

aww by the way Dollu u won chunky mishra 😳🤣🤣 now thats perfect 🤣 and also i didnt knw he was that chunky mishra 😳 i thought he is the one u know that kajra re song of MN there was another guy in it who was lattoo over Nupz i thought he was the one 🤣 this guy looks new to me :O🤣

boy those two were judwa brothers😆.. n were same😆
n yes i got blessed with this award coz of many delicious angels hee hee
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: nikki028

@partner...evil?????🤔...vo kya hota hai mere pyaare bhaiyya???🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣............. oo gawd save me 🤣🤣i will show u wat evil mean when rakhshabandhan comes 😃🤣🤣

btw i did notice ur hindi font n vatika oil....tabhi toh i said....."u n ur creativity" in reply to dollz.....🤣🤣oo is it ? 🤣🤣 mann it took me about a day to learn wat letter would be in which english letter in keyboard🤣🤣

yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolly18

dumbo he is angry over that ponnies thingy he thinks u too were planning to do his ponnies😆

but u had cleared out his misunderstanding 🤔 is he still angry with me ? :(
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolly18

boy those two were judwa brothers😆.. n were same😆  😳😳 now i am confused 🤣 is he the same one who was flirting with Nupz in bus 🤔?

n yes i got blessed with this award coz of many delicious angels hee hee awwww 😳

but u had cleared out his misunderstanding 🤔 is he still angry with me ? :(

he isnt😆.. he is not even angry with me hee hee...
n u know what he is actually happy..over the sigg dreaming abt rati after tahts sigg😆
u know nupsi is the solution of all chotu problems😆