Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by MJHT4life

Wait wait... W*H?! 🀣 Hes going to kill you for that.. thats just wrong dude. 🀣
Please get some rest, log off NOW you're sick get some rest! πŸ€—
oo chotu i love u for this πŸ€—πŸ€—
Paru see get some rest dear 😊
Originally posted by CandYlicious_SG

Awww.... Dolly.. πŸ€—  πŸ€—  Yeah see My Gunjan saved me from all bhookis.. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ 😍  🀣  🀣  🀣  Ab Kha kay dikhaoo.. Hmm.. 😎  😎  😈  🀣  🀣  My Sammy will be there to do some dhishum dhishum with u all.. ☺️ 🀣  🀣 😈 😎.... correction correction.. its not samrat but Paru as she got the samrat of the forumπŸ˜ƒπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ 
And i am an extremely sharmili gal.. πŸ€” ☺️ ☺️  See i blush whenever i see Samrat in my dreams.. ☺️  🀣🀣  that applies to everygirl 😳🀣🀣And yeah... Sid will now respect me more.. 😳 🀣  As i am representing his Gunjan... 😎 🀣  🀣  😳😳 but u represent Paru ki Gunjan so ya i am still having u as my dinner 😈🀣

Originally posted by dolly18

awwww januu love u.. again beware of sid now .. afterall u r his gunji now...πŸ˜†
correction correction... she is Paru's gunji Doll 😲🀣🀣see the sumbos me n pari are .. sid ko kahin bhi nahi chodti.. afterall he his our bhai.. usko tang karna humara haq hai 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 ahem ahem 😳🀣🀣 abusers 😳🀣🀣
Originally posted by dolly18

seriously guys how could u do this to me..*glares specifically at chotu n sid*
But stil , ii am lovving this award ... now i am gonna lock all the love birds of this forum in my farmhouses 🀣🀣🀣🀣 n then i will be the cupid in disguise 🀣🀣
so all the lovebirds out there sign up here.... 🀣 oo now i know who chunky mishra is 🀣🀣 dudee i completely fgt him🀣🀣 thanx Doll for making me remeber who the REAL chunky was 🀣🀣🀣
the first set of people to be locked will be
chottu with sheena n

n sid with dia
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 me with Dia ? 😲 chalega πŸ€— coz i am soo soo sooo happy that i am not with sheena atleast🀣🀣🀣 chalo chaddi ki fashion show se toh bajhgaya 😳🀣🀣🀣Gud luck chotu 😭🀣
gosh i am soo evil 😈

and Doll- aww the siggies and the wat u manaoy chotu was adorablee πŸ€— ab toh there's not even a 0.01% that he wont forgive u πŸ˜‰
sid....hw come u ignore mine's n dollz's msgs to u????hum dono ka ek hi page mein tha na....fir bhi u ignored us?????😲😲😲
Congrats to all the winners πŸ€— πŸ€—
Originally posted by nikki028

sid....hw come u ignore mine's n dollz's msgs to u????hum dono ka ek hi page mein tha na....fir bhi u ignored us?????😲😲😲
Shocked Shocked i think i replied to them 😳
oops....jst chkd...partner u replied to dollz.....bt mujhe nahi.........πŸ˜’
Originally posted by nikki028

oops....jst chkd...partner u replied to dollz.....bt mujhe nahi.........πŸ˜’
i think i did 😲 n if not then i just didnt do it coz i am gonna reply to it in my congratulation speech πŸ˜ƒ so ya u can say that i saved it for it ;P
u din....i rechkd two times.....πŸ˜†.....n thtsy i askd u y no reply to me..hw come partner ignore me?????.......nywz will w8 for my turn jee.....πŸ˜†πŸ˜³