Users

Frequent Posters

-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Aasthahere

@dolly di usmein abhi time haiπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜

aap batao hows life!

wonderful will be back after... making dinner ughh .. and eating half of it in the processπŸ˜†
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: kavya.b

very good, i have someone here to speak with

orelse ppl will that i have gone mad like sid n started talking to myself

😳 dude u make me sound as if i am a physcho πŸ€” as Paru said its a fashion nowadays 😎 and a newly version of spamming too 🀣
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

@ Mummy Dolly, Badey, and Madam MohitzPari - I know you all have been planning this plan out to ruin my life and torture me 😑 And that too during my finals month 😭 At least u could have postponed this naatak until later im already stressed out as it is 😭.
You all have to say sorry to me to regain respect. And then you have to beg me to forgive you. (Sorry, its a bit too much but it would be nice πŸ˜†)
Remember that list of the people I love the most on forums, well its been changed for now and you all have been dropped sadly. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌπŸ˜’ Sorry guys but you all have been annoying when I need encouragement. πŸ€”I still love you but Im just mad

😳 Chotu betaa why is my name in it 😳
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

OMG Sid!!! You wrote a whole essay darling πŸ˜† and i blame u for it Gagu πŸ˜† coz u made such a beautiful Avi woh bhi n one of my best scenes 😍 toh lambaaa essay is obvious nah πŸ˜†  sorry if it shocked u πŸ˜†
u know replying to that will take me ages πŸ˜† yuppppppp very well 🀣 u will probably get my replies in installments πŸ˜† chalegaaaaa πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†  but thank you sooo much! Oh and how could i not make u an avi after you asked soo sweetly? awwwwwwww abse jabbi sweetly kahu banaogi mere liyeee 😳🀣 now i am taking faidaa of this reason 🀣 lol I am glad you liked it!!! Will post my full reply tomorrow in the evening during my break πŸ˜† ok πŸ˜†
Thank you soo much once again πŸ€—  aww u deserve it πŸ€—πŸ€—

yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolly18

i am back in a day only

thats called luck... 3 day trip cut short to half day 😲 πŸ˜² YAYYYYYYYY πŸ˜†
n yes sid edu is in my list too boy chk my siggy clearlyπŸ˜† OO I think my eyes were effected with those whiteee gangs πŸ˜† achii tara se toh maine dekha hee nahi πŸ€”
n u do cooking??😲do tell who  those poor beings who had to eat food made by u n what did they do to deserve such punishment???πŸ˜•πŸ˜† i dont cook that bad 😳🀣🀣 oo ya diarrhoea jarur hojata hai 🀣 coz i kinda make it a bit more spicy sometiems 🀣 so mom is like " mirchi dalne ka chance paneka matlab ye nahi kii tum 1 kilo mirchi hee daldo ismein😳" i am like ok ok πŸ˜† but ya they are tasty ok 😎

n guys mein ek din k liye bahar gayi nahi k awards hi ruk gaye???πŸ˜† where r today's awardees list?? i was thinking the same :O i was planning to come onlien yesterday but i just remember playing tickling game with my sis around 10:30pm n then when i woke up it was 3 am 😳 the room was dark and i was like dudeeee i fell asleep 😳

catch up with awards first n then chk page 126, chotu's second post... n page 129 my congrates to u guys n then chk rest pages too for my thanku speeches🀣

will reply to u at night
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Oh shoot😳 I'm gonna go try to change it somehow

RV this is why i asked u if there was any nikki029 in our forum 😳🀣
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolly18

catch up with awards first n then chk page 126, chotu's second post... n page 129 my congrates to u guys n then chk rest pages too for my thanku speeches🀣

will reply to u at night

suree teacher 🀣
but i am checking frm the beginning so ya i think i will probably end up talking with myself AGAIN🀣
Originally posted by: yulZ

suree teacher 🀣
but i am checking frm the beginning so ya i think i will probably end up talking with myself AGAIN🀣

gud have been doing that since morning broπŸ˜†
k bye umm off for making dinner..
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: MJHT4life

@Badey - Congrats for Best bhai award!! Yes, its true you are the better bhai so u deserved it. Im the evil bhai apparently. CONGRATULATIONS!! πŸ₯³πŸ‘ 

Chotu wats wrong with u ?😳 is eggjam affecting ur mind too much πŸ€” coz u are talking nonsense dude 😳 wats up with this evil bhai and everyone dont like me now stuff 😳 wakeeeee up πŸ€” Coz u havent seen the reality... in reality we ALL and by all i mean ALLLLLLLLL love u alot πŸ€—πŸ€— just coz i got this award doesnt mean u are evil or stuff like that πŸ€” coz no matter who won this award we both are the best bhai of this forumπŸ˜ŽπŸ€— also this is the 1st time i am having a bhai who is more like me in having fun and other stuffs  so dont ever think like that ok.. n dont take that ponies thing seriously πŸ€” coz if u havent notice than let me tell u ur badey is also trapped in dostana with Samrat 😳 so ya i think this situation is more complicated than ponies 🀣🀣🀣 we all loveeeeee u bro πŸ€— n thankyouu so much for the congratulation but i dedicate this award to all of the ppl out there and my chotu coz without u guys i would have been able to show my bhai-ness πŸ˜† and also win this award πŸ˜ƒ thankyouu EVERYONEEEE .. love u all πŸ€— *wipes tears* 🀣
Edited by yulZ - 13 years ago