Congrats Guys!!
Once again..
the award is really rocking!!
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
for page 63>>

⭐️rinky ,thelioness and senny and gopi06 and my own are congo guys👏👏👏👏
i dont know u guys much but they must be well deserved awards guys ...

⭐️pari>>
hmmm u n slirty??😲
omg when did that happened?? did u ever even flirt u to are such innocent child arent u???😲🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
duniya ki sabse badi sweet sii inoocent flirt 🤣🤣
ok i know everyone understood k i m talking rubbish tujh se bada flirt koi ho hi nai sakta hee hee🤣🤣🤣 congo jaan this sooo cool janu muahhh

⭐️anku janu u r seriously the sweetest the most generous n the most helpfulo being here😳
easily approchable too lov ya girl muahhhhhhhhh janu😳😳n congoooooo👏👏

⭐️pari n spammer ???🤣🤣🤣🤣 well i guess that was preety obvious muahhh muahh muahhh muahh muahh .. but u r my spamming guru .. mate charan kahan hain aapke payelagu..🤣🤣 hum par apni spammer kripa drishti humesha banaye rakhna hee hee 🤣🤣🤣  .. n u dedicated that award to me n sid😲😲😲😲😲....

bas ab mujhe aur kuch nahi chahiye i got full full dhnaya after this🤢 dead...

⭐️sunshine sunshine sunshine girlllllllllll
hai sweetu 😃
seriously this award to was meant for ya hun hee hee  congooo muaahs 👏👏👏

⭐️sid..
ahem ahem ahem well dont travel like an aeroplane k?? u were the only boy 🤣🤣🤣 or chotu so kisi k paas choise nahi thi 🤣🤣🤣
ok ok sorry that was a joke n n n an advice change your aqua colour to yellow now mr sunshine
congos sanaya's boya
😳😳👏

⭐️pari my most funniest janu 🤣🤣🤣 my rofling queen .. n ur rofling tip taken janu muahhhhsss lov ya lov ya lov ya.. okay umm sleepy again so not writing much on this award but congos jann muahhh 🤣🤣
-nautankidollz- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
😳😳😳for page 106>>>
 ⭐️loving_bird,aj_observer,sweeni,myownarea,annie07,cutie_pai_annie,stuti congoo guys amazinggggggggggggggggggggggggg muahs

⭐️sur my peace princesss😳😳😳muahs this one was soo much well deserved na k i cant even say anything more u indeed do this job so amazingly janu muahhhs ..n i kno this time u must be giving ur exams hana??? best of luck janu n jab vapas aayegi na tu i want a bgggggg party from u too samjhi???

⭐️jainy love u janu muahhhhhh humari choti si mjhtian sweetheart lovv ya ⭐️👏👏👏👏👏👏muahhhsss

⭐️pari>most fun loving , siggymaker n most creatuve!!!! well these three were preety obvious again were't they???? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
yaar u r such a jaan of the forum na just ;ov ya to bits girl
*runs n hugas pari tightly*

okay sorry got bit emotional.. feeling sleepy na to tri yaad aa rahi hai😭
hope to meet ya soon when will that day come when we will be running on airport towRDS each other??:(
okay what the hell am i saying😡sorry for all senti stuff
congos my jaanu muahhhs😳
_symphony thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
congratz to all d winners.🥳
yulZ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: nishi_sajan

I KNEW ITTT 😆any doubts😎 no 😆Lucky u! I share my room with my mom (I m a scary cat 😎) oo ok 🤣🤣LOL sid i can understand 🤣 🤣 🤣 Whenever my mom sees me before my lappy or computer all she does is gets angry. She is worried! She doesnt want my chasma to gain weight 🤣 🤣 I tried saying her that i m samrat's chashmish but she never understands 😔 🤣 awwww so u are also one of the chasmish-es 🤣🤣.. thats soo cutee :P my eyes were realli good when a kid but i think ajkal bohot jyada hee computer hogaya 🤣🤣 coz i normally dont cry while chopping onions par abhi thoda thodaaa drop hohee jati hai🤣🤣

May be she realised that u r a bigger kumbakaran😳 🤣 noooo🤣 but ya i sleep late and wake up around 1 pm toh she does says that sometime 😃🤣 I can understand 😳 subhay subhay woh good words how can i forget😎 hayeeee kitnii shanti milti hai kaano ko hainaa 😎🤣

relentless. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Congratss to ONE and all! 🤗 🤗
yulZ thumbnail
Originally posted by: dolly18

⭐️sid..
ahem ahem ahem well dont travel like an aeroplane k?? u were the only boy 🤣🤣🤣 or chotu so kisi k paas choise nahi thi 🤣🤣🤣
ok ok sorry that was a joke n n n an advice change your aqua colour to yellow now mr sunshine
congos sanaya's boya
😳😳👏

omgg so the lazybum finally starts congratulatingg ROFLROFL besharam shame Dolly i came wayyyyyyyyy after u n have done everything n u are just congratulating the 1st winners *shakes head* ajkal k teacher i tell .. need to learn sth frm their students instead 😎ROFLROFL 

Jks apart oieee i know it wa joking but its trueROFLROFL almost more than half of them members didnt knew abt Chotu plus hadnt chatted to him so maybe i got this chancee ROFLROFL 

yellow toh temporary wala tha abhi back to aqua as the sun cannot be seen anywhere here ROFL its too cloudy
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This was posted and I never saw :OO Guess it was after my encounter with the evil b-o-s-s 🤔
🤣 Congratulations to everyone! Especially Pari 🤗 You DESERVE all the awards you're getting, especially best siggy maker 😉 Har award par award deserve karne waale ka naam likha hota hai 😳 🤣 I'm making up for the lack of nautanki in my life at the moment 😳 

@Yams I replied to your PM too 🤣

yulZ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Gaganjot.S

@Sid: Thank you sooo much Dear!!!! and because you are a sweetheart!!! This is for you

OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG !!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!

BULBULBULBULBULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!

PHEEEEEEEEEEEYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

OK enough shouting 🤣 i think i will become a singer if i train my throat liek this 😎🤣

Gagggggggggu !! kya kardiya tuneeee :O:O:O:O:O
Omg i didnt thought u would make me one 😆
omgggg thankyouu thankyouu thankyouuuuuuuuu sooo much 🤗🤗
I LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEEEE it ❤️❤️❤️

and also this is the 1st time Gunji was shown on screen and by gawdddddd jab paltiii toh aisaa laga kii ye duniyaaa tham sa gayi hai 😍😍😍 when she smileddd heart beat started getting faster😍😍😍 and as much as i saw her moreee... deewana bangayaaa BY GAWDDD !!😍😍😍😍 Gaggu its one of my bestttt scenes of Gunji 😳 😳 😳 I just love this hairstylee ;P She looked totalli innocent and pretty uffffffffffffffff ☺️ hayee hayee thankyouu so much yarr 🤗 gawddd mera zameen fisalgaya hai bhaggu🤣🤣 I am flyingggggggg☺️☺️☺️☺️

Using it rightt away !!!!!!!!!!!

*dead*

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

n guess wat gaggu ??? this is my FIRST time watching ur VM 😳 dudeee i honestly didnt knew u made Vms aswell 😲 i thought u made only sigies and avi coz i had seen them alot.. but VMs that was a shocking news for me Shocked i cant believe i missed the best VM maker's VMs  m such a tubelight 🥱 But uska bhi problem solved as u posted a new MN VM😎 yayyyyyyyyyyyy !!

The Vm is simplyy stunning Gaggu 👏 👏 👏 1st of all toh the songg ☺️ mann its one of my fav☺️ thsi original video was 🥺 and now this sab MN VM.. i nearly criedd after watching it 🥺 each n every scene matched perfectly with the song.. n in the middle bit when the music went tung tung tung or sth like that 🤣 i just lovedd how Nupur's same pic appeared turn by turn with the music 😳 😳 the blending of the old scenes were icing on the cake 😳 😳 It was soo beautifull.. especially the part where u blended their MOST BEAUTIFUL & MEMORABLE hugging sceness 😳 😳 😳 MN crying made me go 😔 but i like Sad Vm ore u know 😆 well its not like i am some kind of cloudy person 🤣 its just that in sad Vm u can feel more than in romantic oness 😳 n now this VM is also added on those list 😳 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

and how could i miss the avi u made on MN 🤗 another most beautiful moment of MN :) when they met again 😳 Nupzz loks stunningg and the way mayank was lost in her and was all wet the chem. sizzled at its MAXIMUM !! ❤️❤️❤️ its simply WOW !! 😍😍😍

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

mann its more like we all are getting awards instead of u 🤣 coz we got something sooo precious and WOWish 😃 😃 Congrats once again Gaggu .. u deserve it alll 🤗
Edited by yulZ - 13 years ago
aishhh. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
^What the 😳
Okayy Gagan deserves it all the way 🤗🤗🤗🤗 Hugee congratulations to you..you definitely deserve it Gagan!  lovee you...xx

But..again I'm shocked..you write so much. wonder where all this is when you have to write assignments 🤣