.~.MJHT Member Awards.~. p.3,23,33,63,106, 126 - Page 66

Posted: 13 years ago
i like this spelling spyammers than spammers
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

hahahahaa haaa me too think that now🀣

humm..smart one...well...but I dont like to see ur cute side that much🀣.....so not for too long hunπŸ˜†

@ sid- did I just read the word spymmers???😎 cool one!! 
finally, u r seeing the real side of kavya πŸ€£

u know what, u look cute when u act smart.....as of now i'm unable get gussa, i'm trying hard but unable to.....but will try it ltr
n yes!!! i'm going to chory the avi ur using

@aahana - i LOVE that avi!
@ Nishu- thankyouu so much yarr πŸ€—

@Aish- awwwww thats soo sweet of u yarr 😳 wowww now i want to smile even more showing all my shining teeth πŸ˜ƒπŸ€£ thanx alot yarr .. n lol looks like u are mising my 1 sized aqua post πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

@RV - OOOOOOOO 😲 koool :):):)

@Chotu- awwwwwww u are not sadhu :( waise bhi MayankWAS sadhu after some time he became kool too haina 😎 n oieee i cant never ever beat ya :) Ur talent is unique and its amazinggg 😎 tera badey toh ek number la laddhu hai in writing skills πŸ₯±πŸ€£πŸ€£n aww funy and me ?? YAYYYYY πŸ˜† i actualli feel realli happy when some1 says that to me 🀣 u know it feels gr8 to make some1 smile :) toh ya YAYYYYYYY again🀣

@Partner- oieeeeee thankyouu jee thankyouu 😎 after ages yarrrr 😲 lol yup hameshaa yaha bhoot kii tara vatakta toh tha but never entered this heaven πŸ˜‰πŸ€£ u know there were guards  aka my sis and the guests 🀒🀣 seriouslyy FINALLY they are goneee 🀣 dunno why they ALWAYSS have to come here πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† n awww u too think i am ffunny ?? uffffffffffff 😳🀣🀣🀣🀣 thanx alot yarr.. means alotttt 😳 n oiee u bunked ur office for the new promo 😳😳 crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy 🀣🀣

Originally posted by kavya.b

i like this spelling spyammers than spammers
😲 πŸ˜² πŸ˜² 

YAYYYYYYYYYY πŸ˜† my inventions are alwayss kool πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜†
Originally posted by -MohitzPari-

@ sid- did I just read the word spymmers???😎 cool one!! 
wohooo everyone likes it 😎
Originally posted by MJHT4life

@ Nikki and Pari  - Do you know that I am totally stalking your conversations right now? πŸ˜³πŸ€£πŸ€ͺ
Oh crap.. did I say that out loud? 🀣
But I love you guys the most thats why I stalk you! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ€—
aww Chotuu akhirr tu mera hee toh bhai hai πŸ€— 🀣🀣 chal stalk karte hai saath satth [8D[🀣
Hmm.. in fact I have a top list of people I stalk and LOVE the most on forum.. Nikki, Pari, Dolly, Badey 😊
You guys better be happy and excited that you're on my list. 🀣
wooooooww i am soo so osoooo happy *jumps up and down* i am hyperrishhhh now 🀣🀣 LOL it feeels gr8 chotu Embarrassed i feel like a celebrity now 😎🀣 i can imagine we are like the rockstars i mean singers🀣 and u are like a reporter who i s always stalking on us with a camera on his hand and also wearing some rangela topi 😳🀣
i think i got overinspired by the drama i watched ages ago🀣
Originally posted by -Ravjot-

Preeti I didn't make it Sidoo did🀣 I'll do ask him😎
someone got busted 😎🀣
Originally posted by dolly18

they all r in white
dont ask me how i found it🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 but i just did 🀣
seriously i spend like two hours for finding those 5 pics in my collection of 5000😭 OMGG 😳 Out of 5000 ?? seriously 😳 dude that must have taken agess :O n also i hate the time it takes to laod when there are loads of pics :( i had a MJHT pic gallery in my pendrive too ages ago🀣 now its SG and a mini MN gallery in there🀣
weel i loved the result though hee hee yup the result is gr8 πŸ˜ƒ and the fact that they are ALLL in white made it even more hotter ;P πŸ˜†
n i just lovvvvvvvvvvvvv that sanaya sigg of urs mr sunshine πŸ˜† hayeeee rabba uski toh baat hee mat karoo *dreamy* She lookss simplyy STUNNING in itt ufffffffff ❀️
Wow.. Gud going guys.. Already reached 85 pages.. 🀣 😎

All winners... Congrats once again... πŸ₯³  πŸ₯³
Edited by CandYlicious_SG - 13 years ago
Congrats Everyone πŸ€—   πŸ€—  πŸ₯³