Posted: 13 years ago
awsome intro
waiting for more
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
LMAO....its up...let me read๐Ÿ˜†..getting ready for roller coaster ride๐Ÿ˜Ž 
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
OMGGG COOOLL๐Ÿ˜Ž.............love the intro post!!!! awesome one!!!!! great work Ravz, mimi and fatima๐Ÿค—

love ur purple sunglasses Ravz.....let me borrow it sometime๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜Ž

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
I need next page....wanna put an imp note๐Ÿ˜Ž
.MohitzPari. thumbnail
note : ๐Ÿคฃ

Ok guys....for the first time MJHT forum mods gave us a permission to spam in that nomination thread...not only that, they also helped us spamming๐Ÿ˜Š.........STILL WE COULD NOT FINISH THAT THREAD..........our COOL mod Ravz is really disappointed with us๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ‘Ž๐Ÿผ.........she had some high expectations .......so this is our last chance to prove or "CAPABILITY"!!! lets do it๐Ÿคฃ...........I want to see a second thread for this post.....we will do it๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
^ Yeah I did๐Ÿ˜ณ You guys really let me down๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿคฃ
rainydays. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ravjot: Fanta, listen to me! Staples (the store) didn't invent staplers! I WOULD KNOW! I COLLECT STAPLERS!

Fatima: Then WHY is Staples called 'Staples' Ravz? It makes no sense. You're wrong and you're afraid to admit it! ... and of all the collectable items out there, why oh why do you collect staplers? ๐Ÿค”

Ravjot: Your argument is invalid and don't you dare question me further, young lady! ๐Ÿค“

Fatima: *widens eyes* ๐Ÿ˜ฒ And why is that?

Ravjot: Because you're nothing but a Viewbie. I'm a MODERATOR. I hold more power over you. You follow my orders, understood?

Fatima: SO? ๐Ÿ˜ณ We've got way more viewbies than you mods anyways... you mess with me, I'll go get my viewbie gang to jump your cyber butt! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Ravjot: OH NO YOU DI-INT.๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ณ I'm gonna tell on youuuuuu! *runs to Mimi* COOOKIE! You're on my side, right?

Fatima: OF COURSE SHE'S NOT! Mimi's on my side, right Mimz?๐Ÿ˜ƒ

*Mimi stares at them confusedly and then remembers that she isn't dressed yet*

Mimi: OHMYGOD!๐Ÿ˜ฒ *covers self with hands*GET OUT! ๐Ÿ˜กI NEED TO WEAR MY CANADIAN-FLAG TIE! I feel NAKED without it! *shoves Ravjot and Fatima out of the room*

Ravjot: Well... now what do we do?๐Ÿค”

*Fatima scans the forums and sees Shruti walking around blasting some music*

Fatima: I SEE SHRUTI!

Ravjot: I SEE SHRUTI TOO!

*before Shruti can run away, Ravjot and Fatima tackle her to the ground*

Fatima: I SAW HER FIRST!

Ravjot: I SAW HER SECOND! GO AWAY, FANTA! ๐Ÿ˜ก*starts cat fighting with Fatima while Shruti blames her phooti kismat for being stuck with these two*

Meanwhile, in a far away forum, Gagan was busily working on her newest potion.

Gagan:  EUREKA! I managed to steal Edward Cullen's mind-reading ability! MWAHAHAHAHAHA ๐Ÿ˜ˆ*suddenly Gagan hears Shruti silent pleas to come save her from two savages*

*Gagan grabs her cape and runs off to save Shruti. She grabs Shruti and they both run off into the sunset in slow motion while Katy Perry's 'Teenage Dream' plays in the background.*

Fatima: OMG LOOK! ๐Ÿ˜ฒI SEE PREETI! *frolics over to Preeti*

Ravjot: Preeti! Look at me, look at me! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ*jumps up and down*

Preeti: *rolls eyes* What do you want, Fatima?

Fatima: Well, you see Preeti... Ravz and I were wondering whose side you'd be on... mine of Ravz's?

Ravjot: The answer is obvious. She'll pick ME. ๐Ÿ˜ŽI make her siggies, do you make her siggies? No? That's what I thought. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Preeti: *head grows like a balloon* NIKAMMI RAVZ!! ๐Ÿ˜กYOU'RE SUPPOSED TO BE HOSTING! *Ravjot gets scared and runs behind Fatima* AND YOU *turns to Fatima* I expected some productivity from you, Fatima. I AM SO DISAPPOINTED. DIDN'T I TELL YOU BOTH-๐Ÿคฌ

*Ravjot and Fatima teleport to the MJHT Awards stage before Preeti blows up*

Ravjot: Ladies and Gentleman! Welcome to this year's Filmfare awards ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fatima: ShockedShocked Arey!! No duffer ๐Ÿคช  it's not filmfare it's MILEY JAB HUM TUM member awards!

Ravjot: What's the difference? Both are super coolCool Except mjht's better cuz they got me Cool

Fatima: Hah! ๐Ÿคฃ Yeah okay. It's better because it has super duper cool member!!! *thinks back to all the times member fought for no reason*

Ravjot: aaj hum sabse kehdenge, iss asmaan se, in baadloo se

Fatima: ShockedShocked yeh kaunsa dialogue hai

Ravjot: in pahaaron se, mjht forum sabse pyaara forum hain, sabse pyaara forum hain, sabse pyaara forum hain

*echo*

Fatima: Haven't heard these lines before Shocked sounds so familiar

Ravjot: I stole em from Raja Hindustani๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fatima: ๐Ÿ˜† I see our filmy queen Nupur had a strong effect on you, now you are also spewing filmy dialogues ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† At this point I'd like to tell everyone that our dear mod Ravz is going to be arrested for plagarizing๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿคฃ

Ravjot: Shut up๐Ÿ˜ก I just happened to be watching the movie yesterday on my VCR *hmph* Omg VCRsShocked Remember those? Shocked I say we dedicate these awards to VCRs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Fatima: AngryAngry for the 100th times award is for MJHT members!!! not VCRs!!

Ravjot: you know what fine! *hmph* party pooper ๐Ÿ˜” no point though. I already know who won. guess whooooo!?!!Cool

Fatima: as long as it's not your VCR or you ๐Ÿ˜›

Ravjot: .... *decides to ignore Fanta* It's me!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  me and my siggymaker have already discussed this.๐Ÿ˜Š I get all the awards while she gets the Samrat/Mohit related ones, ๐Ÿ˜‰ the fact that every other Samrat/Mohit fan will chase her away from the forum is not my problem ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Plus if I attempt to steal the Rati/Nupur ones Gaggu will murder me so lets skip those too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ

Fatima: ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ wah! you should get an award for being the bestest friend in the planet. With a friend like this who needs dushman!

Ravjot: Don't insult me infront of public ๐Ÿ˜” Since we're on the topic of siggymakers, ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I wanna make an important announcement

Fatima: Yaar what now!!! Angry๐Ÿ˜ญ Behuda bakwaas bhand karo!! They will never hire us as hosts again. Now I will never fulfill my lifelong dream, or get married, or have kids! ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Ravjot: How your dream is related to hosting is beyond me but good luck with that๐Ÿ˜ƒ and no fanta it actually is important for once ๐Ÿคฃ

Fatima says: go ahead, do it quick! ๐Ÿ˜Š

Ravjot: No๐Ÿ˜Š I think I'll take my time๐Ÿ˜Š

Fatima: *holds Ravz's ice cream hostage*

Ravjot: Stern SmileStern SmileStern Smile NAHIIINNNN!!!!!!!! *Hema Malini ishtyle Cool* Not my ice cream!

Fatima: Shut up and get on with the show you drama queenStern Smile

Ravjot: Fine! *clears throat* I just wanna give a HUGE shout out to all my helpers without these awards would NOT have been possible,๐Ÿ‘ trust me!! 100+ categories is a lot Stern Smile

Fatima: Firsht time talking shense!! ๐Ÿ‘ we are all very thankful to all the awesome people involved in the mjht awards

Ravjot: ๐Ÿ˜ƒ so special thanks to the amazing Aahana [aahana86] [thank you for helping even though I automatically decided you were without asking you๐Ÿคฃ], super cool Ragini [-Ragini-] [anyone who's name starts with R is super coolCool], crazy Pari [-MohitzPari-] [lets admit it, we both know you're pretty crazy ๐Ÿคฃ], sweet Surbhi [Surbhi123] [YOU ARE MY HERO!๐Ÿ˜ƒ], helpful Chotu [MJHT4life] [I dunno what I would've done if you didn't post that volunteer list๐Ÿ˜ณawesome Aish [-Aish129-] [hope you're having fun on your trip!] talented Kaju [wanna make me a free siggy? ๐Ÿคฃmy beta Sidoo [yulZ] [thanks for not getting annoyed by my laziness๐Ÿคฃ] and I'm running out of adjectives for the rest of the people๐Ÿคฃ

Fatima: It's okay don't hurt your brain thinking of adjectives. We can give them awards instead ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰  you know the reason why we are here?!

Ravjot: shut up! they're all amazing so I can't think of words to describe them*hmph* Like take Ishita [---ishita---] and Dolly [dolly18]. They were among the few who helped count votes in that 140-ish pg threadStern Smile And Shifali [*Shifali*] and Preeti [-Preeti-] [kaamchor buddyCool] noted down all the pages where people unreserved. Do you know how hard it was? Shocked 

Fatima: Yaar of course I do!!! Why do you think I was hiding for last one month! ๐Ÿ˜‰ *looks around to see if Gaggu and Preeti are listening*

Ravjot: Shame on you *shakes head* Anyway, I also want to thank my dushman Gaggu who also helped with the counting. I joke!๐Ÿคฃ I love you gaggu!!!!!!!!!! and I love all you guys and thank you so so soooo much for ALL your help! we really appreciate it ๐Ÿค—

Fatima: Yes they get it! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ WE ARE VERY THANKFUL and we also love them!! Now lets get on with the awards or it will be MJHT season 128193 before we are done, with little Mayurs and Sajans. ๐Ÿคฃ

Ravjot: ok fine, but right after a breakCool

Fatima: Oh thank god chootkara from your non stop bakbaks! I need to take headache pills.Stern Smile

.MohitzPari. thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Ravjot-

Ravjot: .... *decides to ignore Fanta* It's me!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ  me and my siggymaker have already discussed this.๐Ÿ˜Š I get all the awards while she gets the Samrat/Mohit related ones, ๐Ÿ˜‰ the fact that every other Samrat/Mohit fan will chase her away from the forum is not my problem ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Plus if I attempt to steal the Rati/Nupur ones Gaggu will murder me so lets skip those too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿคฃ

OMGGGG u r not suppose to say that in public๐Ÿ˜ณ SLAP million times.......and u cant be so meanie๐Ÿ˜ญ.........that should be ur prob na....according to our deal...I m suppose to get everything related to him....u have the POWER...u r THE MOD.......only u can stop my crazy sautans๐Ÿคฃ

Ravjot: ๐Ÿ˜ƒ crazy Pari [-MohitzPari-] [lets admit it, we both know you're pretty crazy ๐Ÿคฃ]

๐Ÿ˜ฒ.........why ONLY me.....sab ke liye sweet, cool, talented and for me CRAZY๐Ÿ˜ฒ....MEANIEEEEEE......taking back that fav DT member siggy๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ณ......I mean I know m crazy but lets just not admit it๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ...some things should remain private....I DEMAND A NEW adjective RIGHT NOW๐Ÿ˜Ž......show me ur creativity๐Ÿคฃ

aww super cool part guys๐Ÿค—.........cracked me up at some places and made me feel lil normal after reading some๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ.......love u for this!!!

It was a pleasure to make siggies!!! I enjoyed it and loved it!! thanks for letting me make some!!!!! mwahhh
Edited by -MohitzPari- - 13 years ago