Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Chaand-Dan : Of Lies , Metz & Revenge. (Page 6)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

I was laughing reading the replies. Chakku - doing bhangra with haseena. BTW Abhay called him dad earlier when he went to bail out Danish. I knew it that Chaand and Danish will team up to separate Piya from Abhay. So a long battle in future between Abhay and Chandeena. I love the scene most when Piya hugged Abhay and stop him to go. But he said gently nothing will happen to me. And then how beautifully he told the lie and Piya believed. But I think after returning Piya will search about Maithili as the promo said. Kabir do mistakes one day and the next day feel sorry. 

P.S - Wednesday I was out of town and my mobile's batter's charge  was finished and the phone closed automatically. Then I couldn't contact to my home. Here yesterday it was shown Piya's battery's charge  was finished and how come it still open. And dont tell me that she doesn't know to switch off her phone.OuchConfused

Chakku is like forever funny!LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...Abhay-Piya V/s. Chaand-Dan-Haseena.Angry.....Sanchu, cellphone fiasco is a blooper , maybe due to inattention to continuity.ACH needs to look into his/her job better.And even the actors need to use their brains.

heaven princess IF-Dazzler
heaven princess
heaven princess

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Shocked This is the first tym im reading your post n im amazed at how wonderfully yuh analysed the hole episode... normally i run away from reading loonggg things LOL buts yurs kept me hooked ClapClap
Yuh wud be a really good essay writer hehe Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by NIDIZ

Beautifully written n Well explained Poca..!!
Dan I told u he didn't had any plan..now after joining hands with Chaand I feel he'll be guided with one..!! Dan .. I don't think now he shuld be a supernatural to deal with Pia.. He simply needs a guidences..from experts..
Chaand Abhay..n the unseen affection.. Wowohhw.. Chaand worried abt Abhay.. Miracles do happened..don't they..?? For the first time he was shown having some emotions for Abhay..though still controlling to show in his facial expressions..
Abhay called him Dad..Haseena must be proud.. *Fake tears*
but,misunderstanding continue.. Chaand has not done anything wrong till now.. But Abhay surely gonna fight against him for Piya..
Abhay as Piya's victim.. So true..!! Abhay I luv the way u lie..
OMG truely for a second I was also convinced with him being an Author..but the very next second it got click..tat he's a Vampire..
But Abhay I think u have no Idea what u're lie.. will bring in for u.. U say u're obsessed with Metz but Hw can u forget tat the same kinda obsession Piya has for u.. Pia will definatly try to help u to find more info abt 'Rajkumari Gayatrisinghgi Shivrajini Maithili Gaurima Singh Pandher ' (Awwww I just drool over when Abhay said tat name..Day Dreaming) in if we go with the symbolic promo.. Pia will go for search engines..n find Abhay's pictures with Metz.. If they wanna open the mystery so early..!!
But as for now..
Kabir I'm happy tat atleast he realized his mistake.. But talkin abt the phone call.. Isn't it strange..Piya gave Kabir so many calls for help but his phone history had cleared the cache..!!
Those Random goons surely have no idea.. & I think they'll never ever wanna see a girl in life..after Abhay turns them blue n black..
Pia I think even u shuld write a Book.. My Vote of Thnx to Abhay Raichand.. Cause @the speed Abhay saves u..one simply thanks ain't enougf..!!

I always love ur take, Nidzie!Clap Especially in the kind of flow that you write. Totally loved reading it like always. Loved the way Abhay took Metz' complete name - so loving and ran deep. Piya has a lot of research work ahead of her - on Abhay-Metz and then, get herself in Abhay's life.
 Embarrassed omg Poca ...thnx.. sweety.. 
yup Pia madam has to do alot of research  wrk LOL besides.. she has to show her detective giri..

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Thank you so much for replying everyone. Much appreciated.

Love and luck always,Heart
GOD bless everyone.
Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NIDIZ.Jane..

sonu.p Senior Member
sonu.p
sonu.p

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:07am | IP Logged
cool post poco....and will u PLEEEAAASSEEEE continue with your OS...ive been waiting for ur update since like...forever!! we all love ur posts yaar ur just too good!!

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sonu.p

cool post poco....and will u PLEEEAAASSEEEE continue with your OS...ive been waiting for ur update since like...forever!! we all love ur posts yaar ur just too good!!

Sonu, the OS or rather the FF will be updated by 2.30am IST today because i have an office project to finish and send in a few hours time. I was short on time so couldn't update. Sorry for the delay, sweetz. Smile

sonu.p

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index