Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Chaand-Dan : Of Lies , Metz & Revenge. (Page 5)

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:53am | IP Logged
I was laughing reading the replies. Chakku - doing bhangra with haseena. BTW Abhay called him dad earlier when he went to bail out Danish. I knew it that Chaand and Danish will team up to separate Piya from Abhay. So a long battle in future between Abhay and Chandeena. I love the scene most when Piya hugged Abhay and stop him to go. But he said gently nothing will happen to me. And then how beautifully he told the lie and Piya believed. But I think after returning Piya will search about Maithili as the promo said. Kabir do mistakes one day and the next day feel sorry. 

P.S - Wednesday I was out of town and my mobile's batter's charge  was finished and the phone closed automatically. Then I couldn't contact to my home. Here yesterday it was shown Piya's battery's charge  was finished and how come it still open. And dont tell me that she doesn't know to switch off her phone.OuchConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

Beautifully written n Well explained Poca..!!
Dan I told u he didn't had any plan..now after joining hands with Chaand I feel he'll be guided with one..!! Dan .. I don't think now he shuld be a supernatural to deal with Pia.. He simply needs a guidences..from experts..
Chaand Abhay..n the unseen affection.. Wowohhw.. Chaand worried abt Abhay.. Miracles do happened..don't they..?? For the first time he was shown having some emotions for Abhay..though still controlling to show in his facial expressions..
Abhay called him Dad..Haseena must be proud.. *Fake tears*
but,misunderstanding continue.. Chaand has not done anything wrong till now.. But Abhay surely gonna fight against him for Piya..
Abhay as Piya's victim.. So true..!! Abhay I luv the way u lie..
OMG truely for a second I was also convinced with him being an Author..but the very next second it got click..tat he's a Vampire..
But Abhay I think u have no Idea what u're lie.. will bring in for u.. U say u're obsessed with Metz but Hw can u forget tat the same kinda obsession Piya has for u.. Pia will definatly try to help u to find more info abt 'Rajkumari Gayatrisinghgi Shivrajini Maithili Gaurima Singh Pandher ' (Awwww I just drool over when Abhay said tat name..Day Dreaming) in if we go with the symbolic promo.. Pia will go for search engines..n find Abhay's pictures with Metz.. If they wanna open the mystery so early..!!
But as for now..
Kabir I'm happy tat atleast he realized his mistake.. But talkin abt the phone call.. Isn't it strange..Piya gave Kabir so many calls for help but his phone history had cleared the cache..!!
Those Random goons surely have no idea.. & I think they'll never ever wanna see a girl in life..after Abhay turns them blue n black..
Pia I think even u shuld write a Book.. My Vote of Thnx to Abhay Raichand.. Cause @the speed Abhay saves u..one simply thanks ain't enougf..!!

I always love ur take, Nidzie!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap Especially in the kind of flow that you write. Totally loved reading it like always. Loved the way Abhay took Metz' complete name - so loving and ran deep. Piya has a lot of research work ahead of her - on Abhay-Metz and then, get herself in Abhay's life.

NIDIZ

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by madmaxine

Hiya Poca! Happy new year!

Wonderful post as usualSmile! I have a question....yeh Piya ko bipolar disorder hai kya? One minute she is scared and weepy, the next minute she is all I want the truth Abhay, not scared, no questions about where her assailant went and all that. Weird, man. Abhay's story is not too bad..but not too convincing. He sounds like a psycho now, calling her Metz and weeping at Metz grave..she'll think he needs a psychiatrist. Hey..maybe they can go together....couple packageSmileSmile!  

Happy new year, honey!Embarrassed.....Piya is Abhay-obsessed and now we have understood that even Godzilla comes to munch her with Abhay's picture as a bait , she will go all goo-goo over Abhay and forget that the monster wants to eat her.It is like her whole switch goes to Abhay and everything else fades. Abhay is not  a psycho. When you have loved someone beyond the limits of madness and lost that special someone, you can behave worse than what Abhay is doing right now.The pain is surely driving him crazy but he manages to keep a straight face , still.

Dan is an awesome villain...I was scared for Piya in the first 5 minutes! And Chand. Chand. Chand. Chand. Woh toh Chand ka tukda haiLOL. So creepy its awesome! Much as I watch this show for Abhiya...the side characters are so awesome...Chandeena, Misha, Kabir, Tracker, Panchi, even Angad...its a pleasure to watch them all.

Lets hope its not Manic Monday, but Magical Monday! Judging from the precap, some sidey creeps are going to be made khichdi so, I am convinced it will be awesome!

Personally, i like Chaand and the evil aura that he emanates.Infact , i like the whole cast just like you.Smile

Hmm. I like your Piya goes goo-goo and forgets everything when she sees Abhay point. True. She is crazy about him. As for Abhay, I wasn't accusing him of being psycho...just thought Piya might think he is unhinged, now that he has confessed to being obsessed with Maithili, as he is writing a book about her. Abhay is more sane than anyone else on this show, and that includes Miss wacko Misha and Miss. Boy-crazy Tracker! OK...will stop spamming your thread nowSmile!

Oh, my badOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuchOuch. I thought you actually felt Abhay was going psycho.LOL.Yeah, Abhay is ten times saner than anyone else on the show. Sorry about misinterpreting. Smile
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeti_huda

As always loved your post, i dont reply on every post in forum because i use mobile net, but always wait for your post.

I never replied it but i tell you that i love your this post, you are one of the intelligent writers, and i love your sense of humour, so please forgive me for being mute spectator, due to lack of my replies on your every post.

I truely admire you. And never forget that i always wait for your post and review of every episode. So thankyou again.

Thank you so much, Neeti. Kind words are always a happy echo to the heart and i value your kind words very much. Hug
matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Blooper With the mobile. Yesterday her battery for her phone was dead right? How come its working in todays episode and Piya didn't even think to switch her phone off or to cancel Kabir phone.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayadika11

fabulous post as usual dear.
loved it.......
as ur best in describing it.......
well even i liked today's epi.
especially ABHAYA'S portions.......
i just love it when he senses that pia is in danger and immediately runs to save him without giving a second thought.......
pia a damsel is distress and abhaya his saviour his vampire prince...
omgggggg i am loving it..really waiting eagerly for their passionate love story to start asap........with full of vampirish attitude too.......
well i also liked chaand today......
and i agree with bechaare ladko ki shaamat aayi hai jo unhone pia ko haath lagaya hai....
ab abhaya jo unka haal karega we can imagine.......
eagerly waiting for monday........
thanx a ton for this......
this is for u..Hug
take care....

Thank you. EmbarrassedAbhay-Piya's portions were great and if they are so good right now, then, when they fall in love , they should only get hotter. Chaand was very good today and those creepy kids will perhaps never look at a girl again in their lives.LOL
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by matwamango

Happy New Year Poco. So good to see the episode with a restained Abhay. Glad he wasn't warped into Piya's emotionsl state. Calming her down. He has superbrains. Thinking on the spot like that was clever but id doubt Piya even brought the whole story about the book Abhay is writing. A little ar fetched for me. It has set the motion for next week. I wonder if Abhay is charging any special rates for saving Piya.

Mangokins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Smile

Happy New Year to you as well.Embarrassed....a restrained but passionate Abhay works for us , always, doesn't he? Piya needs to learn a thing or two from him.LOL.....I am doubtful if Piya has really bought Abhay's story - seeing the promo, i don't think so, haha. Abhay is doing free-ki-service to Piya and Metz ka bhoot may not like it.

Piya's cellphone was full of bloopers as you rightly said - or maybe the creatives will get up and say - look! we showed the phone as low battery but we didn't show it getting switched off!AngryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Meena31

Loved ur analysis...when abhay was about to answer pia's questions i was happy that we are going to know about abhay maithili's relationship but even his lies brought me a smile...i really loved the way he was lying...he was almost convincing...
sometimes i feel that abhay doesnt want himself to be revealed because pia might hate him and run away from him...it would be worse

Thank you, Meena.Abhay is a convincing liar but his lie is not convincing and you could see that on Piya's face. Abhay cannot reveal himself to Piya but she will find out , nevertheless. LOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index