Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Chaand-Dan : Of Lies , Metz & Revenge. (Page 4)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

yaaa agree with u ya dad lol but the most that i felt bad was why didnt abhay hug her back AngryLOL but danish must agree he is sosoo scared of abhay uske aate hai dum daba kar nikal liyaLOL

Abhay is a KHADOOS and that is the reason he did not hug Piya back.LOL....It is good as long as Dan continues to be scared of Abhay because if that stops happening , it is bad news for Piya.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

IndigoBluesmadmaxine--sumana13--pyar-ishk

-Priti11- IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghamaina

hi all happy new year

plz post written update of 31 dec 2010 
and 1 jan 2011

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Some great analysis there Poco!Clap

I was literally cursing Kabir for calling Pia at that point of time,like didn't he get a better time for feeling bad abt what he did and couldn't he have called her later?!AngryBut still,I am glad that he atleast realized that what he did was wrong.Smile

Woah!seeing how Danish was behind Pia,I was feeling a bit scared but our super hero/villain Abhay managed to come in the nick of time and save her by jumping from the first floor of the palace.I guess Pia was too scared to see how abnormally Abhay made his entry.But seriously man! like you said this guy is pretty good and convincing when it comes to cooking up stories.He should actually become an author and go ahead and write a book.But like you said,even I am not too sure about Pia being convinced with this lie of his.

I guess we can be prepared to see some more action on Monday with Abhay fighting the baddies and making minced meat out of them.Totally looking forward to itSmile

Thanks Shruthi.Smile.....Kabir ki timing wrong thi but his intentions were good. i hope his friendship with Piya never sours.

You are right. Piya was too scared to think or even bother about from where Abhay jumped to save her. LOL....let's see for how long Piya believes Abhay's research crap.Wink

shruthiR--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by munz.

Loved your analysis as always Poco...

Abhay has such a Poker face... I mean... We can never predict what he gonna do next... Thats wat makes him mysteries...

Pia... Liked her very much today... She is so innocent that anyone can manipulate her in believing in them...

Dan... Hope he gets wat he deserves... I mean... He hasn't been yet punished been for the Maya case...

P.S
chaand is in the movie Once upon a time... Plays as the secretery of Ajay Devgan...

Thank you, Munzie.Smile.........Abhay's straight face is his plus point - it hides a lot and he makes good use of it. Piya needs to pull up her socks to match up with him. Dan is your supervillain in the making , so i don't see him getting punished anytime soon. i have seen OUATIM and i liked Chaand's actor in that. He is a fine actor, no doubt.Clap

munz.--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Nice analysis yaar..i wish i could also do some thesis stuff but suffering from writers block right now...LOL

You know...since i can't post it separately..thought I should share it with you..i think abhay's words had some kind of hidden meaning...my obsession..ek nayi kahaani..get it>?? Wink Wink 

And Danish is an absolute psycho..the way he was hunting around for pia..*shudders* when kabir called it seemed like a total stalker movie for a second!! LOL

I think now Abhay-Chand might have a misunderstanding..they are already giving each other the cold shoulder over pia..(pun intended..LOL as far as vamps are concerned..LOL Tongue)

and i'm glad kabir is feeling sorry now...LOL Smile i think he will be sorrier when he realises what happened to pia because of his callousness...

and poor pia..if danish wasn't enough..those weird jeep guys..i'm so glad she found someone like abhay, or else she would long have been rip now...Ouch LOL

anyway nice analysis again..i look forward to reading them..Smile

You should write more often because you are a good writer. The forum becomes interesting only with good writing and good people.

Dan should audition for a stalker psycho killer film and he will get a 10/10. Kabir needs to retain his goodness and sensibility on a continual basis. Abhay is Piya's angel, her hero and she is lucky. She loves him and we hope that he will love her back someday with the same fervor and devotion. Smile

IndigoBlues

matwamango IF-Stunnerz
matwamango
matwamango

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
Happy New Year Poco. So good to see the episode with a restained Abhay. Glad he wasn't warped into Piya's emotionsl state. Calming her down. He has superbrains. Thinking on the spot like that was clever but id doubt Piya even brought the whole story about the book Abhay is writing. A little ar fetched for me. It has set the motion for next week. I wonder if Abhay is charging any special rates for saving Piya.

TheBlackJaguar

Maoh Senior Member
Maoh
Maoh

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Loved ur analysis...when abhay was about to answer pia's questions i was happy that we are going to know about abhay maithili's relationship but even his lies brought me a smile...i really loved the way he was lying...he was almost convincing...
sometimes i feel that abhay doesnt want himself to be revealed because pia might hate him and run away from him...it would be worse

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index