Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Chaand-Dan : Of Lies , Metz & Revenge. (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanabest

hey...happi new year 
nd i lve ur analysing

A very happy new year to you as well, Sana. Thank you.Smile

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Updated mine on page 1Embarrassed
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

welcome back poco...
yeh danish kis mitti ka bana hua hai....he is soo obsessed with kill piya mission...bt this time he did take caution..mask pahen ke aaya...lol...wat didn't make sense to me was why did he wait for the night ...since piya was stuck with him all day...mahoorat dekh kar aaya tha kya..LOL so tht abhay doesn;t ruin his plan..bt poor guy..lol..failed again...danish doesn';t take abhay seriously at all..does he?? he always underestimates abhay and think of him as victim as you said..
bt i am glad to know abhay is aware tht his dad is after piya too...chand should be dancing today..abhay first time called him dad..and now he too seems genuinely worried about abhay...
abhay is one intelligent guy...though his emotions take over...he handles everything quite perfectly...now i actually feel.tht wen he says he is in control..he is literally in control...abhay is connected with piya...i dunno if i would call this connection love yet..bt there is somethng tht he feels for piya...piya may actually have become more than maithli's doppleganger to him...
looks like piya bought his story..bt since she is also obsessed with him..she will still google maithli and find the pics as per promo
i can not wait to know the story of abhay-maithli and i want this track to move so fast tht..i felt tht precap may have been just extra scene...why is everybody after piya only?? they seemed like random college guys wanting to kidnap a random girl...unless it was chand's order...let's see wat happens next..
nice post poca...i always look forward to your analysis

Thanks tweetz. Well, the only logic i see is that Dan wanted to terrorize Piya and make sure that she doesn't see his face. Dan is going to continue running into serious trouble with Abhay in the future as well.

Abhay's only weakness right now is Metz and that is where he loses control and goes insane. But with Piya, even if he falters, he handles his emotions well. What he feels for Piya is strong and intense but no , i don't think it's love yet. Looking forward to Piya unraveling the mystery of AMetz story. Let's see.

I don't think those boys were sent by Chaand. They just chanced upon this pretty girl and invited Abhay to make chutney out of them.LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Beautifully written n Well explained Poca..!!
Dan I told u he didn't had any plan..now after joining hands with Chaand I feel he'll be guided with one..!! Dan .. I don't think now he shuld be a supernatural to deal with Pia.. He simply needs a guidences..from experts..
Chaand Abhay..n the unseen affection.. Wowohhw.. Chaand worried abt Abhay.. Miracles do happened..don't they..?? For the first time he was shown having some emotions for Abhay..though still controlling to show in his facial expressions..
Abhay called him Dad..Haseena must be proud.. *Fake tears*
but,misunderstanding continue.. Chaand has not done anything wrong till now.. But Abhay surely gonna fight against him for Piya..
Abhay as Piya's victim.. So true..!! Abhay I luv the way u lie..
OMG truely for a second I was also convinced with him being an Author..but the very next second it got click..tat he's a Vampire..
But Abhay I think u have no Idea what u're lie.. will bring in for u.. U say u're obsessed with Metz but Hw can u forget tat the same kinda obsession Piya has for u.. Pia will definatly try to help u to find more info abt 'Rajkumari Gayatrisinghgi Shivrajini Maithili Gaurima Singh Pandher ' (Awwww I just drool over when Abhay said tat name..Day Dreaming) in if we go with the symbolic promo.. Pia will go for search engines..n find Abhay's pictures with Metz.. If they wanna open the mystery so early..!!
But as for now..
Kabir I'm happy tat atleast he realized his mistake.. But talkin abt the phone call.. Isn't it strange..Piya gave Kabir so many calls for help but his phone history had cleared the cache..!!
Those Random goons surely have no idea.. & I think they'll never ever wanna see a girl in life..after Abhay turns them blue n black..
Pia I think even u shuld write a Book.. My Vote of Thnx to Abhay Raichand.. Cause @the speed Abhay saves u..one simply thanks ain't enougf..!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Originally posted by madmaxine

Hiya Poca! Happy new year!

Wonderful post as usualSmile! I have a question....yeh Piya ko bipolar disorder hai kya? One minute she is scared and weepy, the next minute she is all I want the truth Abhay, not scared, no questions about where her assailant went and all that. Weird, man. Abhay's story is not too bad..but not too convincing. He sounds like a psycho now, calling her Metz and weeping at Metz grave..she'll think he needs a psychiatrist. Hey..maybe they can go together....couple packageSmileSmile!  

Happy new year, honey!Embarrassed.....Piya is Abhay-obsessed and now we have understood that even Godzilla comes to munch her with Abhay's picture as a bait , she will go all goo-goo over Abhay and forget that the monster wants to eat her.It is like her whole switch goes to Abhay and everything else fades. Abhay is not  a psycho. When you have loved someone beyond the limits of madness and lost that special someone, you can behave worse than what Abhay is doing right now.The pain is surely driving him crazy but he manages to keep a straight face , still.

Dan is an awesome villain...I was scared for Piya in the first 5 minutes! And Chand. Chand. Chand. Chand. Woh toh Chand ka tukda haiLOL. So creepy its awesome! Much as I watch this show for Abhiya...the side characters are so awesome...Chandeena, Misha, Kabir, Tracker, Panchi, even Angad...its a pleasure to watch them all.

Lets hope its not Manic Monday, but Magical Monday! Judging from the precap, some sidey creeps are going to be made khichdi so, I am convinced it will be awesome!

Personally, i like Chaand and the evil aura that he emanates.Infact , i like the whole cast just like you.Smile

Hmm. I like your Piya goes goo-goo and forgets everything when she sees Abhay point. True. She is crazy about him. As for Abhay, I wasn't accusing him of being psycho...just thought Piya might think he is unhinged, now that he has confessed to being obsessed with Maithili, as he is writing a book about her. Abhay is more sane than anyone else on this show, and that includes Miss wacko Misha and Miss. Boy-crazy Tracker! OK...will stop spamming your thread nowSmile!

Edited by madmaxine - 01 January 2011 at 10:03am

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res! Will watch the episode, read and comment. Nice to see you back, Poco!Hug

-EDITED-

Omg, this episode gave a tough competition to 'Shhh...Phir Koi Hai'. It was so spooky! And BT's amazing background scores just added to it! Danish is definitely in no mood to forgive and forget. He's determined to avenge his humiliation! And poor Pia going around in circles and lost! With Danish screaming her name and she being alone, I don't blame the poor girl for being scared. But wasn't her battery supposed to be dead? And don't tell me Pia doesn't know how to switch off her phone! Hail Balaji! Ekta Maiyya ki Jai!ROFL ROFL ROFL
AbhIya are definitely connected! I can't believe Abhay could hear Pia's voice from the other side of the world!Shocked Well, he can always sense whenever anyone is in danger and this was PiaDancingGosh, I just can't get over the scene when a terrified Pia rushed and clung to her AngelEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Man, these two get just more and more chemistrilicious with every episode!!! But I don't understand, where was the 'dhishoom dhishoom'???Ouch As sexy as Abhay's 'Leave!' sounded, I wanted him to beat the hell out of Danish! And he didn't even recognise Dan! Does that mean that EK's vampires can't recognise humans by their smell?? But Abhay knew that he was there to kidnap Pia!Wacko He feels its his dad! So we will see some father-son 'dhishoom-dhishoom'?? But never mind that, AbhIya were awesomely blossomly HOT today!! "Shh...kuch nahi hoga tumhe"Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Hayyeee!!! This two have something against me, Poco!!Cry They're so hell bent on killing me one of these days!!Heart
And omg, Abhay is born to lie!Shocked Shocked Man, he's so lucky! He can lie through his teeth and his eyes don't give him away! I swear, he almost convinced me that he was really writing a book on MaithiliConfused Confused So I really don't blame Pia for buying that. She does have a point that she resembles Maithili and he called her Maithili so she does have a right to know whats going onWacko Wacko But she was apologising for interfering?? Really?? If she starts apologising for that then she'll run out of her stock of sorriesROFL ROFL ROFL
Can someone go and slap Chand for me??Angry No, I mean, seriously! Whats his problem? I can understand that he wasn't too happy with Abhay going to the Lal Qila or whatever it was because of obvious reasons but if he feels that Abhay had forgotten Maithili then he's one ignorant vampire!! Did he deliberately want to keep Abhay away from Maithili's palace??
And Danish ki toh mainCensored Pia ladkon ko aage peechhe ghoomati hai?? How dare he say that? Khudke andar kabhi jhaank kar dekha hai?? He uses girls like tissue papers! Or short cut to get wealthyErmm
Kabir. I don't understand him! He's so moody! I hated Kabir yesterday and today he was back to the Kabir I fell in love with! I mean, he's confusing me like Abhay confuses PiaErmm Ermm

Precap: Awww!!!!! I know its a very cliched scene but still, considering how different AbhIya are, even this cliche would be so fresh with them!! Ooohhhh!! Can't wait!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

HAppy New Year, Poco!!Hug

For starters , the BG music was amazing, It lifted even mediocre scenes to a good level. Don't even think about Piya forgetting how to switch off her cellphone. BT heroines - common sense bilkul time pe jawaab de jaati hai. LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL.......sigh! But good. It makes the hero appear even more heroic and i don't mind Abhay being that hero. Embarrassed

No, no! I won't let you die. You have to see a 1000++++++ AbhaIya scenes.LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Do not fret over Dan-Chaand. Villains have no conscience and that is how they make life interesting. Wink

Happy new year, my tweetoo!Hug

--sumana13--.Jane..

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:06am | IP Logged
As always loved your post, i dont reply on every post in forum because i use mobile net, but always wait for your post.

I never replied it but i tell you that i love your this post, you are one of the intelligent writers, and i love your sense of humour, so please forgive me for being mute spectator, due to lack of my replies on your every post.

I truely admire you. And never forget that i always wait for your post and review of every episode. So thankyou again.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghamaina

hi all happy new year

plz post written update of 31 dec 2010 
and 1 jan 2011

Happy New Year.Embarrassed....ummm, i don't do the updates , sweetz.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index