Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Chaand-Dan : Of Lies , Metz & Revenge. (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

agree wid u poca.....
abhay is so unpredictable nd i rather feel sad for piya......will abhay ever be able to luv piya as much as he luved metz??? piya's luv is pure...will abhay be ever able to give it back????
ok now coming back to d topic.......Abhay is really creative nd quick in telling lies nd Mr chaand wud literally do bhangra wid haseena as abhay called him dad after centuriesLOL
But y didn't danish attack piya when dey both were in d fort since morning??? was he waiting for sum muhrat???LOL

I am not sure how creatives are going to convince us that Abhay can love Piya with the same soul as he had for Metz. Let's see. Dan waited till it was dark so that he can terrorize her - be sure that no help will come from outside and since he didn't want Piya to see his face , the dark helped. Simple.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--Befikre

meghamaina Groupbie
meghamaina
meghamaina

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hi all happy new year

plz post written update of 31 dec 2010 
and 1 jan 2011

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
yaaa agree with u ya dad lol but the most that i felt bad was why didnt abhay hug her back AngryLOL but danish must agree he is sosoo scared of abhay uske aate hai dum daba kar nikal liyaLOL

Edited by mugdharajatfan - 01 January 2011 at 9:44am

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

shruthiR IF-Rockerz
shruthiR
shruthiR

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Some great analysis there Poco!Clap

I was literally cursing Kabir for calling Pia at that point of time,like didn't he get a better time for feeling bad abt what he did and couldn't he have called her later?!AngryBut still,I am glad that he atleast realized that what he did was wrong.Smile

Woah!seeing how Danish was behind Pia,I was feeling a bit scared but our super hero/villain Abhay managed to come in the nick of time and save her by jumping from the first floor of the palace.I guess Pia was too scared to see how abnormally Abhay made his entry.But seriously man! like you said this guy is pretty good and convincing when it comes to cooking up stories.He should actually become an author and go ahead and write a book.But like you said,even I am not too sure about Pia being convinced with this lie of his.

I guess we can be prepared to see some more action on Monday with Abhay fighting the baddies and making minced meat out of them.Totally looking forward to itSmile

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by madmaxine

Hiya Poca! Happy new year!

Wonderful post as usualSmile! I have a question....yeh Piya ko bipolar disorder hai kya? One minute she is scared and weepy, the next minute she is all I want the truth Abhay, not scared, no questions about where her assailant went and all that. Weird, man. Abhay's story is not too bad..but not too convincing. He sounds like a psycho now, calling her Metz and weeping at Metz grave..she'll think he needs a psychiatrist. Hey..maybe they can go together....couple packageSmileSmile!  

Happy new year, honey!Embarrassed.....Piya is Abhay-obsessed and now we have understood that even Godzilla comes to munch her with Abhay's picture as a bait , she will go all goo-goo over Abhay and forget that the monster wants to eat her.It is like her whole switch goes to Abhay and everything else fades. Abhay is not  a psycho. When you have loved someone beyond the limits of madness and lost that special someone, you can behave worse than what Abhay is doing right now.The pain is surely driving him crazy but he manages to keep a straight face , still.

Dan is an awesome villain...I was scared for Piya in the first 5 minutes! And Chand. Chand. Chand. Chand. Woh toh Chand ka tukda haiLOL. So creepy its awesome! Much as I watch this show for Abhiya...the side characters are so awesome...Chandeena, Misha, Kabir, Tracker, Panchi, even Angad...its a pleasure to watch them all.

Lets hope its not Manic Monday, but Magical Monday! Judging from the precap, some sidey creeps are going to be made khichdi so, I am convinced it will be awesome!

Personally, i like Chaand and the evil aura that he emanates.Infact , i like the whole cast just like you.Smile

madmaxine--sumana13--

munz. Goldie
munz.
munz.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Loved your analysis as always Poco...

Abhay has such a Poker face... I mean... We can never predict what he gonna do next... Thats wat makes him mysteries...

Pia... Liked her very much today... She is so innocent that anyone can manipulate her in believing in them...

Dan... Hope he gets wat he deserves... I mean... He hasn't been yet punished been for the Maya case...

P.S
chaand is in the movie Once upon a time... Plays as the secretery of Ajay Devgan...

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheLioness

Very interesting episode and analysis! :)

Thank you. Yeah, it was a good episode.Smile
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Nice analysis yaar..i wish i could also do some thesis stuff but suffering from writers block right now...LOL

You know...since i can't post it separately..thought I should share it with you..i think abhay's words had some kind of hidden meaning...my obsession..ek nayi kahaani..get it>?? Wink Wink 

And Danish is an absolute psycho..the way he was hunting around for pia..*shudders* when kabir called it seemed like a total stalker movie for a second!! LOL

I think now Abhay-Chand might have a misunderstanding..they are already giving each other the cold shoulder over pia..(pun intended..LOL as far as vamps are concerned..LOL Tongue)

and i'm glad kabir is feeling sorry now...LOL Smile i think he will be sorrier when he realises what happened to pia because of his callousness...

and poor pia..if danish wasn't enough..those weird jeep guys..i'm so glad she found someone like abhay, or else she would long have been rip now...Ouch LOL

anyway nice analysis again..i look forward to reading them..Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index