Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay-Piya-Chaand-Dan : Of Lies , Metz & Revenge.

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged

Abhay-Piya-Chaand-Dan : Of Lies , Metz & Revenge.

Hey there ,

How about giving Abhay an award for being so freakin' multi-talented. He can cook lies faster than your 2 minute Maggie noodles and even convince Piya that he is telling the truth? How about giving a medal to Dan for shameless bravery ? He gets arrested , imprisoned, bashed , beaten to pulp by Abhay but his revenge vein on Piya doesn't let him rest a second and he risks himself to Abhay over and over.

Anyway , when Abhay heard Piya's call for help , his depression and grief over Metz took a backseat and he ran back to the house of his beloved to save her doppelganger. The same house whose sight had made him cringe and run away . He crossed his own set limits to save Piya. Abhay is connected to Piya mentally and emotionally ' that is what makes him through caution to the wind and raise ChaandEena's blood pressure all the time. Like always, Abhay stood between Piya and trouble , this time Dan. But he let Dan go because I guess he is no longer going to display his supernatural side to Piya to give her more ideas. Besides , nothing much can be done with Dan right now because he is your potential supervillain.

Abhay sure is a man of restraint , though. Piya clung to him like a baby and hugged him but Abhay didn't get emotional and start his tear tap that how scared he was that something might have happened to her. He was in control and calmed her down and talked sense into her when she was not letting Abhay go after Dan , leaving her alone. Piya affects him, yeah, but we are still inching towards the point when she can 'move' him to the emotional hinge that Metz does.

I am amazed that how coolly Abhay handled Piya's confrontation about Metz with the haunting sketch glaring at her in the face. I am not sure yet if Piya is totally convinced by Abhay's cooked up story because she recalls Abhay reacting emotionally to Metz' mention. Fine, she bought Abhay's straight faced lies that he is writing a research book /a dramatized biography on her but she appears unsettled , still.

But hey, give Abhay some credit. He told Piya the truth, if you look at it ' " Maithli is my obsession.". Oucch! If only Piya actually knew what Abhay means. And now, even Piya thinks it is no big deal that she resembles Metz ' big deal, huh? A lot of people resemble each-other in this world and sometimes the likeness is shocking.

I LOVED Chaand today , to be honest. Initally, it was hard and rather funny to comprehend Chaand as he is but the actor who plays Chaand has lent a sophisticated flavour to the dark and evil side of this character. I liked his reaction and conversation with Dan and how he didn't let his shock over Abhay being in the Pandher Palace show on his face. I liked the way he tackled Dan and coolly took him away with himself. If you actually observe Chaand ' he gives you this eerie feeling of comfort and danger at the same time.

Danish is a bitter man with great potential for evil and I think Chaand is already seeing the talent in him. ChaandEena are Dan's umbrella and if Dan can play a functional role in keeping Piya away from Abhay , then, why not? However , Dan seems to have no hard feelings for Abhay and sees Abhay as Piya's victim instead. Interesting , eh? And guys, I will like to mention something here. That night when we 'think' that Abhay shut the bonnet on Dan's head , we don't know what happened. The audience is supposed to just speculate and guess when a scene is left what we call " open-ended". For all you know, Abhay just left Dan with two three punches and a warning.

Chaand should be happy today because Abhay called him 'Dad' for the first time . Haha! And why is Abhay asking such silly questions that what is Chaand doing here? Doesn't he know that his father loves touring the world at night just like him? But yeah, for the first time, Chaand was more worried about Abhay getting sucked back into the Metz whirlpool , thanks to Piya rather than the exposure of the vampire bloodline.

PRECAP: Poor guys. Kidnap kiya bhi to kisko? Piya Jaiswal? Now, when Abhay makes milkshakes out of them , madam Piya is gonna wonder again that how Abhay manages to be a hybrid cross between Superman and Spiderman when he is supposed to be just another human-being?

P.S- Abhay is such a 'hard-to-get' types. Instead of hugging Piya back , he was giving her therapist lessons. And am glad that Kabir , being Kabir realized his mistake though I can't say the same about the ill-timed phonecall. Heehee.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Edited by Pocahontas - 01 January 2011 at 2:07pm

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

SpaarklesshaggyscoobyMaohneeti_hudax-nisthk123Ayesha_glascorpio95mi-neepearlmunz.Lifu18Nikasha.-kavita-ash08RadiantTreasureOnyx.madmaxine--sumana13--shruthiR-bornalee-IndigoBluesreadingworms..:.MONA.:.Ameres-Priti11-Sofnanyctophiliapyar-ishk-Fatima-matwamango.Jane..Befikre

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Res! Will watch the episode, read and comment. Nice to see you back, Poco!Hug

-EDITED-

Omg, this episode gave a tough competition to 'Shhh...Phir Koi Hai'. It was so spooky! And BT's amazing background scores just added to it! Danish is definitely in no mood to forgive and forget. He's determined to avenge his humiliation! And poor Pia going around in circles and lost! With Danish screaming her name and she being alone, I don't blame the poor girl for being scared. But wasn't her battery supposed to be dead? And don't tell me Pia doesn't know how to switch off her phone! Hail Balaji! Ekta Maiyya ki Jai!ROFL ROFL ROFL
AbhIya are definitely connected! I can't believe Abhay could hear Pia's voice from the other side of the world!Shocked Well, he can always sense whenever anyone is in danger and this was PiaDancingGosh, I just can't get over the scene when a terrified Pia rushed and clung to her AngelEmbarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Man, these two get just more and more chemistrilicious with every episode!!! But I don't understand, where was the 'dhishoom dhishoom'???Ouch As sexy as Abhay's 'Leave!' sounded, I wanted him to beat the hell out of Danish! And he didn't even recognise Dan! Does that mean that EK's vampires can't recognise humans by their smell?? But Abhay knew that he was there to kidnap Pia!Wacko He feels its his dad! So we will see some father-son 'dhishoom-dhishoom'?? But never mind that, AbhIya were awesomely blossomly HOT today!! "Shh...kuch nahi hoga tumhe"Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Hayyeee!!! This two have something against me, Poco!!Cry They're so hell bent on killing me one of these days!!Heart
And omg, Abhay is born to lie!Shocked Shocked Man, he's so lucky! He can lie through his teeth and his eyes don't give him away! I swear, he almost convinced me that he was really writing a book on MaithiliConfused Confused So I really don't blame Pia for buying that. She does have a point that she resembles Maithili and he called her Maithili so she does have a right to know whats going onWacko Wacko But she was apologising for interfering?? Really?? If she starts apologising for that then she'll run out of her stock of sorriesROFL ROFL ROFL
Can someone go and slap Chand for me??Angry No, I mean, seriously! Whats his problem? I can understand that he wasn't too happy with Abhay going to the Lal Qila or whatever it was because of obvious reasons but if he feels that Abhay had forgotten Maithili then he's one ignorant vampire!! Did he deliberately want to keep Abhay away from Maithili's palace??
And Danish ki toh mainCensored Pia ladkon ko aage peechhe ghoomati hai?? How dare he say that? Khudke andar kabhi jhaank kar dekha hai?? He uses girls like tissue papers! Or short cut to get wealthyErmm
Kabir. I don't understand him! He's so moody! I hated Kabir yesterday and today he was back to the Kabir I fell in love with! I mean, he's confusing me like Abhay confuses PiaErmm Ermm

Precap: Awww!!!!! I know its a very cliched scene but still, considering how different AbhIya are, even this cliche would be so fresh with them!! Ooohhhh!! Can't wait!!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

HAppy New Year, Poco!!Hug

Edited by Chill_Out - 01 January 2011 at 9:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate27thk123-sim-IndigoBluesmadmaxine--sumana13--pyar-ishkTheBlackJaguar

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
agree wid u poca.....
abhay is so unpredictable nd i rather feel sad for piya......will abhay ever be able to luv piya as much as he luved metz??? piya's luv is pure...will abhay be ever able to give it back????
ok now coming back to d topic.......Abhay is really creative nd quick in telling lies nd Mr chaand wud literally do bhangra wid haseena as abhay called him dad after centuriesLOL
But y didn't danish attack piya when dey both were in d fort since morning??? was he waiting for sum muhrat???LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sonu.pmadmaxine--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Hiya Poca! Happy new year!

Wonderful post as usualSmile! I have a question....yeh Piya ko bipolar disorder hai kya? One minute she is scared and weepy, the next minute she is all I want the truth Abhay, not scared, no questions about where her assailant went and all that. Weird, man. Abhay's story is not too bad..but not too convincing. He sounds like a psycho now, calling her Metz and weeping at Metz grave..she'll think he needs a psychiatrist. Hey..maybe they can go together....couple packageSmileSmile!

Dan is an awesome villain...I was scared for Piya in the first 5 minutes! And Chand. Chand. Chand. Chand. Woh toh Chand ka tukda haiLOL. So creepy its awesome! Much as I watch this show for Abhiya...the side characters are so awesome...Chandeena, Misha, Kabir, Tracker, Panchi, even Angad...its a pleasure to watch them all.

Lets hope its not Manic Monday, but Magical Monday! Judging from the precap, some sidey creeps are going to be made khichdi so, I am convinced it will be awesome!

Edited by madmaxine - 01 January 2011 at 9:32am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Soulmate27--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

safeplacetoland IF-Stunnerz
safeplacetoland
safeplacetoland

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Very interesting episode and analysis! :)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

madmaxine IF-Rockerz
madmaxine
madmaxine

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

agree wid u poca.....
abhay is so unpredictable nd i rather feel sad for piya......will abhay ever be able to luv piya as much as he luved metz??? piya's luv is pure...will abhay be ever able to give it back????
ok now coming back to d topic.......Abhay is really creative nd quick in telling lies nd Mr chaand wud literally do bhangra wid haseena as abhay called him dad after centuriesLOL
But y didn't danish attack piya when dey both were in d fort since morning??? was he waiting for sum muhrat???LOL

@ underlined: You are too funnyLOL!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarBefikre

sanabest Senior Member
sanabest
sanabest

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
hey...happi new year 
nd i lve ur analysing

TheBlackJaguar

monsoonlove Goldie
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
welcome back poco...
yeh danish kis mitti ka bana hua hai....he is soo obsessed with kill piya mission...bt this time he did take caution..mask pahen ke aaya...lol...wat didn't make sense to me was why did he wait for the night ...since piya was stuck with him all day...mahoorat dekh kar aaya tha kya..LOL so tht abhay doesn;t ruin his plan..bt poor guy..lol..failed again...danish doesn';t take abhay seriously at all..does he?? he always underestimates abhay and think of him as victim as you said..
bt i am glad to know abhay is aware tht his dad is after piya too...chand should be dancing today..abhay first time called him dad..and now he too seems genuinely worried about abhay...
abhay is one intelligent guy...though his emotions take over...he handles everything quite perfectly...now i actually feel.tht wen he says he is in control..he is literally in control...abhay is connected with piya...i dunno if i would call this connection love yet..bt there is somethng tht he feels for piya...piya may actually have become more than maithli's doppleganger to him...
looks like piya bought his story..bt since she is also obsessed with him..she will still google maithli and find the pics as per promo
i can not wait to know the story of abhay-maithli and i want this track to move so fast tht..i felt tht precap may have been just extra scene...why is everybody after piya only?? they seemed like random college guys wanting to kidnap a random girl...unless it was chand's order...let's see wat happens next..
nice post poca...i always look forward to your analysis

Edited by kiranni - 01 January 2011 at 9:36am

--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index