Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Finale Votings Begins, No More Elimination (Page 9)

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DharmeshSir

CAMPAIGNING KARO CHURCH GATE SE BANDRA!

JEETEGI SIRF AUR SIRF DOLLY BINDRA!

DOLLY DOLLY DOLLY!!!
dont vote   for dolly  because bigboss already doing itLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

Gujar IF-Rockerz
Gujar
Gujar

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shizaru

.Sam and his Neelam won't allow him anywhere nr Shweta as she would have by now made him realise that Shweta cost Sam the title.....Ashmit prefers Sara, younger and more flexible ;)..

Love it love it!! Sorry Poo my like button bit like Shweta is lazy, kabhi kaam kartha hai kabhi nahin ;)

Haaha! Sahi hai!
Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweta01

Based on previous seasons of Bigg Boss from the four finalist who have chances to win would be Shweta Tiwari and The Great Khali.

Bigg Boss always makes a person who is quiet, well behaved and over all have a clean image in the show and outside too a winner.

From that aspect Dolly and Ashmit cannot be one for different reasons mentioned above. So imo the contest comes down between Khali and ST. If Ashmit bollywood angle would work for him that is the big question. Still I feel it is between Khali and ST. One of them would be the winner. And if BB wants a female winner this time then ST has more chances to win.

Sweta if it depends on image outside too....then Ms Tiwari can't be in the final two....too many failed / foiled attempts to enter mainstream...too many b/fs....baggage, use of foul language in the house....

that's my humble view, baki janta janeh ya BB janeh ;)

Earlier I wrote a reply to you Nind and when posting my net went katput.. :( oh well here goes again..

Lot of television actors try to enter mainstream cinema, ST was not the first and wont be the last. So that should not be held against her to win the title.

About having too many boyfriends.. well.. that she only knows.. what comes in the media is not always the truth.. plus even if it is the truth, most of these so called celebrities are linked with so many, so in entertainment world it is not something to be look down upon as almost everyone is same in there. Over all her image as such is not that bad as compared to Ashmit. Plus she has that soap image which some see in her such as Prerna and the other one in Jaane kya baat hui.. all those characters were good and some soap followers still love her for that.

In BB4 almost all the contestants have use foul language except may be Khali.

See What I am saying is overall image of ST is not that bad as compared to Ashmit or Dolly. Only Khali image is good. Plus ST has a huge fan following. So it really boils down between these two i.e. Khali and ST. If Bollywood plays an important role in Ashmit case like it did in Vindu only time will tell.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angelshyRasnyFaraan92

Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Based on previous seasons of Bigg Boss from the four finalist who have chances to win would be Shweta Tiwari and The Great Khali.

Bigg Boss always makes a person who is quiet, well behaved and over all have a clean image in the show and outside too a winner.

From that aspect Dolly and Ashmit cannot be one for different reasons mentioned above. So imo the contest comes down between Khali and ST. If Ashmit bollywood angle would work for him that is the big question. Still I feel it is between Khali and ST. One of them would be the winner. And if BB wants a female winner this time then ST has more chances to win.

yeah first two season's winner was like that but what about Vindoo last season ?? He was totally opposite of mentioned qualities here !! LOLLOL
There are many thoeries in the picture - so it would be interesting to see the resutls Smile

LOL Nishita.. Vindu was one man show in BB3.. Bhatikyar would have given him a tough fight but he took the money and left the show. Other two finalist were Pravesh and Poonam. Pravesh would never have won the title as his image went down the drain with the food throwing incident.

Poonam never had so much fans as ST has. And even though Poonam was from Bollywood Vindu was more popular for them. Also Vindu image outside is not bad.. he is a family man and have his business and works in some movies. He may have acted weird in BB but that was all for the game. If he would not have been there in the show there wont have been any masala at all in the show. Rest of them were all bores and no entertainment whatsoever. So there too most deserving candidate only won with comparatively clean image overall... Tongue LOL

Rasny

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:21pm | IP Logged

Sweta if it depends on image outside too....then Ms Tiwari can't be in the final two....too many failed / foiled attempts to enter mainstream...too many b/fs....baggage, use of foul language in the house....

that's my humble view, baki janta janeh ya BB janeh ;)

Earlier I wrote a reply to you Nind and when posting my net went katput.. :( oh well here goes again..

Lot of television actors try to enter mainstream cinema, ST was not the first and wont be the last. So that should not be held against her to win the title.

About having too many boyfriends.. well.. that she only knows.. what comes in the media is not always the truth.. plus even if it is the truth, most of these so called celebrities are linked with so many, so in entertainment world it is not something to be look down upon as almost everyone is same in there. Over all her image as such is not that bad as compared to Ashmit. Plus she has that soap image which some see in her such as Prerna and the other one in Jaane kya baat hui.. all those characters were good and some soap followers still love her for that.

In BB4 almost all the contestants have use foul language except may be Khali.

See What I am saying is overall image of ST is not that bad as compared to Ashmit or Dolly. Only Khali image is good. Plus ST has a huge fan following. So it really boils down between these two i.e. Khali and ST. If Bollywood plays an important role in Ashmit case like it did in Vindu only time will tell.

Apna apna nazariya hai, we will have to agree to disagree..:)
Gauahargeous_N IF-Stunnerz
Gauahargeous_N
Gauahargeous_N

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
SHWETA 2 WIN!!!!! VOTE VOTE VOTE!!!! Big smile

SHES THE BEST AND SHE DESERVES TO WIN!!! Thumbs Up

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-ShonitFaraan92

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 1:01pm | IP Logged

hmm not good analysis sweta. I do not think BB will ever make a wild card entry or a sent back candidate an winner because they have already got undue advantage.

The fight is between Ashmit and Shweta and I am so surprised that as a veteran BB member you still think it is BB who decides the winner? Whereas no doubt that BB carefully controls voting and nomination to maintain TRP and it is earning, it has no motive to make one the winner. Any unfair practice at this stage does not help the channel.

At best it can come up with a trick to eliminate a potential challenger (like done for Bakhtiyar last year) but not rig votes - never.

And the way BB has so far protected Ashmit and khali from nomination by amending rules again and again, I do not think they stand much chance to get votes anyway.

prerna4rishav

kajenfan. Senior Member

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top