Bigg Boss Season 4

India-Forums

Bigg Boss Season 4
Bigg Boss Season 4

Finale Votings Begins, No More Elimination (Page 10)

Luv-Shonit IF-Dazzler
Luv-Shonit
Luv-Shonit

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
Well I have money but I'm stingy. LOL No man just joking. I'm not from India so can't vote. Unhappy All ST fans in India please vote for her!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Faraan92

Desi_IFer Senior Member

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Autumn. IF-Sizzlerz
Autumn.
Autumn.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by akash08

Originally posted by sweta01

Based on previous seasons of Bigg Boss from the four finalist who have chances to win would be Shweta Tiwari and The Great Khali.

Bigg Boss always makes a person who is quiet, well behaved and over all have a clean image in the show and outside too a winner.

From that aspect Dolly and Ashmit cannot be one for different reasons mentioned above. So imo the contest comes down between Khali and ST. If Ashmit bollywood angle would work for him that is the big question. Still I feel it is between Khali and ST. One of them would be the winner. And if BB wants a female winner this time then ST has more chances to win.

hmm not good analysis sweta. I do not think BB will ever make a wild card entry or a sent back candidate an winner because they have already got undue advantage.

The fight is between Ashmit and Shweta and I am so surprised that as a veteran BB member you still think it is BB who decides the winner? Whereas no doubt that BB carefully controls voting and nomination to maintain TRP and it is earning, it has no motive to make one the winner. Any unfair practice at this stage does not help the channel.

At best it can come up with a trick to eliminate a potential challenger (like done for Bakhtiyar last year) but not rig votes - never.

And the way BB has so far protected Ashmit and khali from nomination by amending rules again and again, I do not think they stand much chance to get votes anyway.

Akash, I am not saying they will give false results but it certainly can be manipulated.

And you are contradicting your own statement.. First you say BB will never make wild card entry or a sent back candidate a winner and then you say you are surprise that I think BB decides the winner. Embarrassed

See I am not saying that BB will give wrong result as in if A candidate got more votes and still he or she will be out. Nope That wont happen. But they certainly can manipulate by voting themselves and others tihngs.. I know it sounds ajeeb. But that is how the entertainment business works. I had read one article not an Indian one but about how this reality show behind the scenes work written by an insider. Somehow I have lost the link so cannot post the link. I think that kind of manipulation goes everywhere all over the world in reality shows to make it more entertaining and bring a good winner to maintain the image of the show.

I would be really surprised if Ashmit is the winner knowing his background outside and inside the BB house. Nor can Dolly be a winner cos of her loud image plus wild card entry. So it really boils down to Khali and ST.

Also whether they again bring that money offering card this time it remains to be seen and who takes the bait. May be Khali or Dolly or even ST. But I hope nobody takes it. Tongue

Edited by sweta01 - 01 January 2011 at 9:27pm

Rasny

akash08 IF-Dazzler
akash08
akash08

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by akash08

Based on previous seasons of Bigg Boss from the four finalist who have chances to win would be Shweta Tiwari and The Great Khali.

Bigg Boss always makes a person who is quiet, well behaved and over all have a clean image in the show and outside too a winner.

From that aspect Dolly and Ashmit cannot be one for different reasons mentioned above. So imo the contest comes down between Khali and ST. If Ashmit bollywood angle would work for him that is the big question. Still I feel it is between Khali and ST. One of them would be the winner. And if BB wants a female winner this time then ST has more chances to win.

hmm not good analysis sweta. I do not think BB will ever make a wild card entry or a sent back candidate an winner because they have already got undue advantage.

The fight is between Ashmit and Shweta and I am so surprised that as a veteran BB member you still think it is BB who decides the winner? Whereas no doubt that BB carefully controls voting and nomination to maintain TRP and it is earning, it has no motive to make one the winner. Any unfair practice at this stage does not help the channel.

At best it can come up with a trick to eliminate a potential challenger (like done for Bakhtiyar last year) but not rig votes - never.

And the way BB has so far protected Ashmit and khali from nomination by amending rules again and again, I do not think they stand much chance to get votes anyway.

Akash, I am not saying they will give false results but it certainly can be manipulated.

And you are contradicting your own statement.. First you say BB will never make wild card entry or a sent back candidate a winner and then you say you are surprise that I think BB decides the winner. Embarrassed

See I am not saying that BB will give wrong result as in if A candidate got more votes and still he or she will be out. Nope That wont happen. But they certainly can manipulate by voting themselves and others tihngs.. I know it sounds ajeeb. But that is how the entertainment business works. I had read one article not an Indian one but about how this reality show behind the scenes work written by an insider. Somehow I have lost the link so cannot post the link. I think that kind of manipulation goes everywhere all over the world in reality shows to make it more entertaining and bring a good winner to maintain the image of the show.

I would be really surprised if Ashmit is the winner knowing his background outside and inside the BB house. Nor can Dolly be a winner cos of her loud image plus wild card entry. So it really boils down to Khali and ST.

Also whether they again bring that money offering card this time it remains to be seen and who takes the bait. May be Khali or Dolly or even ST. But I hope nobody takes it. Tongue

No contradiction - I exactly meant what u clarified now. They can and would surely try to influence the voting - like they made Pravesh (may be spelling wrong) a culprit by highlighting the food throwing scene,they made Bakhti a culprit by showing his abuse to Tanaaz but will not rig the voting otherwise.

What a relief.. we agreed on something Tongue 

Rasny

Shizaru Goldie
Shizaru
Shizaru

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:36am | IP Logged
It all comes down to money
BB have manipulated the audience views by clever editing and they have also ensured their own pockets overflow... 4 ppl who will generate the most votes...
Ashmit....has rich Bolly vote bank
Dolly has proven she can be voted back in despite her bad behaviour
Khali...massive fan following
Shweta massive fan following
BB laughing all the way to the bank...:)

Rasny

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
I am not in India, thought even if I was, I would not spend a single money on voting aur woh bhi in a scripted show Silly, thought I am not a fan of Shweta, but I think amongst these four, she is the only one who deserves to win.........

cutio Newbie
cutio
cutio

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Shweta to win.
HaHaHeHe-Hupp IF-Sizzlerz
HaHaHeHe-Hupp
HaHaHeHe-Hupp

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 7:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premheer4

i have lots of money like milind so i will vote for ST .. .Wink

i bought recharge coupons of .1 lakh to vote for st. Hehehe!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Luv-ShonitFaraan92

Go to top