Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay to d rescue nd piya in double danger (Page 2)

Nandini_09 Newbie
Nandini_09
Nandini_09

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chakku

Originally posted by kiranni

just finished watching epi...
yup..epi didn't offer much except tht danish tried to kill piya and abhay rescued her..
lot of things didn't make sense..as you said..why danish decided to kill piya at night only...may be is baar mahurat dekh kar aaya hoga..so tht abhay doesn't ruin his plan...bt poor him..failed once more time..lol..
and i thot piya ka phone to switch off ho gaya toh due to low battery...bt then how come kabir's call reached her....and she doesn't know how to switch off her cell phone??? Ermm
yup...abhay smartly convinced her about tht book thing...bt for our piya tht is not enough at all...so she will end up googling since she is obsessed with everything abhay is obsessed with..LOL
now i too am convinced tht chand and haseena may be his real parents after all..bt then how come all 3 turned into vampire??? questions questions...Confused
i hope abhay-maithli story come out soon...
Even i was wondering dat if piya's cell phone's battery was low nd she cudn't make anymore calls nd how cum she got a call frm kabir??? nd y did she say dat she doesn't knw how to switch off her cell???OuchOuch
yesterday i thought dat dey had blurred maithali's potrait so dat dey show it in sum secret place nd nobody noticing it makes sense but it was at d same place only.......ConfusedConfused

Her cell automatically got switched off ystrday due to low battery....today somehow it got charged! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ozzyieBefikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nandini_09

Y did Abhay ask Danish to "Leave"? He cud've fought with him there itself! Confused Instead....after a few moments he went in search of d 'Kidnapper' Stern Smile.....also I wonder was Danish so fast to get away from Abhay?? I thought he was a Superfast Express!! LOL
abhay asked dan to leave because he cud see how horrified piya was nd wanted to calm her down in d absence of d killer.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
when piya finally calmed down he went to see who kidnapper was but by dat tym dan had gone far and abhay did not chase him as he did not want to leave piya alone in d fortEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by kiranni

just finished watching epi...
yup..epi didn't offer much except tht danish tried to kill piya and abhay rescued her..
lot of things didn't make sense..as you said..why danish decided to kill piya at night only...may be is baar mahurat dekh kar aaya hoga..so tht abhay doesn't ruin his plan...bt poor him..failed once more time..lol..
and i thot piya ka phone to switch off ho gaya toh due to low battery...bt then how come kabir's call reached her....and she doesn't know how to switch off her cell phone??? Ermm
yup...abhay smartly convinced her about tht book thing...bt for our piya tht is not enough at all...so she will end up googling since she is obsessed with everything abhay is obsessed with..LOL
now i too am convinced tht chand and haseena may be his real parents after all..bt then how come all 3 turned into vampire??? questions questions...Confused
i hope abhay-maithli story come out soon...
Even i was wondering dat if piya's cell phone's battery was low nd she cudn't make anymore calls nd how cum she got a call frm kabir??? nd y did she say dat she doesn't knw how to switch off her cell???OuchOuch
yesterday i thought dat dey had blurred maithali's potrait so dat dey show it in sum secret place nd nobody noticing it makes sense but it was at d same place only.......ConfusedConfused

Her cell automatically got switched off ystrday due to low battery....today somehow it got charged! LOL
d fort is quite modern....dey have electrical switches to charge batteries of cell phonesLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Simi.Sweet

ozzyie IF-Rockerz
ozzyie
ozzyie

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Y did Abhay ask Danish to "Leave"? He cud've fought with him there itself! Confused Instead....after a few moments he went in search of d 'Kidnapper' Stern Smile.....also I wonder was Danish so fast to get away from Abhay?? I thought he was a Superfast Express!! LOL
abhay asked dan to leave because he cud see how horrified piya was nd wanted to calm her down in d absence of d killer.....EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
when piya finally calmed down he went to see who kidnapper was but by dat tym dan had gone far and abhay did not chase him as he did not want to leave piya alone in d fortEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Befikre

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:18am | IP Logged
totally agree with u yaar but i think its not 1st time abhays calling chand dad in the dan bail scene he said to Mr dobrial that dad has bailed dan anyways agree with u hey when piyas phones charge was over then how cum that call came lolz i think hume apna dimag tijori me rakhkar ekta serial dekhna hoga we should put our logic in bankROFL

Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

totally agree with u yaar but i think its not 1st time abhays calling chand dad in the dan bail scene he said to Mr dobrial that dad has bailed dan anyways agree with u hey when piyas phones charge was over then how cum that call came lolz i think hume apna dimag tijori me rakhkar ekta serial dekhna hoga we should put our logic in bankROFL
obvio...in d jail while abhay was adressing mr dobriyal he had to call chaand his dad......how cud he say " danish ki bail Chaand ne karayi hai...maine nahi??"ROFLROFLROFL
nd yes i think ekta ji ki jai ho.....humein 8.30 pm apna dimaag nikaal kar charging par laga dena chaahiye nd den pkyek dekhna chaahiyeROFLROFL.......but still dis is a fair attempt by her nd kuchh bhi kaho i m luving pkyekEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Simi.Sweet

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:40am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mugdharajatfan

obvio...in d jail while abhay was adressing mr dobriyal he had to call chaand his dad......how cud he say " danish ki bail Chaand ne karayi hai...maine nahi??"ROFLROFLROFL
nd yes i think ekta ji ki jai ho.....humein 8.30 pm apna dimaag nikaal kar charging par laga dena chaahiye nd den pkyek dekhna chaahiyeROFLROFL.......but still dis is a fair attempt by her nd kuchh bhi kaho i m luving pkyekEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
SillyYaaaaaaa silly meD'ohROFL sorry mera dimag charging per tha LOLLOLya love pkyek atleast wo log aisa unlogic dikhakar hume hasa to rahe hai n giving us somethng to gossipLOLlove this show

Befikre

Simi.Sweet IF-Rockerz
Simi.Sweet
Simi.Sweet

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
par anyways usne dad to kaha hai na ROFLROFLmain aur mera....D'oh.ROFL

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index