Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Abhay to d rescue nd piya in double danger

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Hello ppl!!!! Hug
so today's epi did not offer much except for dat Dnish haunting Piya scene nd Abhiya scene........
So to start wid...is Danish mad???? Piya had been in d fort frm morning to d evening trapped wid Danish (don't knw where he was) nd during dat period of tym he did not care to kill her.......!!!!!!!OuchOuchOuchOuchConfusedConfused
And Piya's repeated calls were not heard by Abhay since d morning but when d villan was about to kill d heroine d hero regains his senses nd cumes to her rescueLOLLOLLOLLOL
Ok so piya madam finally jutaofied sum himmatLOLLOLLOL nd dared to ask abhay dat y does she resemble PRINCESS MAITHALI nd y did he call her by dat name??? unsurprisingly abhay vry cleverly nd being really humble tackled her flood of questions saying dat he was writing a book on PRINCESS MAITHALI nd was kinda OBSESSEDLOLLOLLOL wid her........ Piya seemed totally convinced nd agrees to it........EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
And finally two villans....MR CHAND RAICHAND nd DAN have joined hands to put d troublesome piya into more trouble..........LOLLOLOuchOuch
P.S. Kabir luks totally lost........MUNNA BADNAAM HUA PYAAR MEIN PIYA KELOLLOLLOL
And yipeeeeeee party tym.Party.....for d first tym Abhay called Chaand DAD.......nd Chaand was concerned about abhay's emotions when he came to knw dat abhay was in d pandher palace.... so guys no DNA test needed nowROFL

PRECAP: some gunda-party were trying to take piya but as usual our hero cumes to her rescue....Big smile.

Edited by chakku - 01 January 2011 at 9:09am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

mahi99Aminah007shaggyscoobyMaohneeti_hudadd.coolmunz.SweetRozie123smithasrkgreenleaf007Simi.Sweetshona.Roarkmadmaxine--sumana13--

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
just finished watching epi...
yup..epi didn't offer much except tht danish tried to kill piya and abhay rescued her..
lot of things didn't make sense..as you said..why danish decided to kill piya at night only...may be is baar mahurat dekh kar aaya hoga..so tht abhay doesn't ruin his plan...bt poor him..failed once more time..lol..
and i thot piya ka phone to switch off ho gaya toh due to low battery...bt then how come kabir's call reached her....and she doesn't know how to switch off her cell phone??? Ermm
yup...abhay smartly convinced her about tht book thing...bt for our piya tht is not enough at all...so she will end up googling since she is obsessed with everything abhay is obsessed with..LOL
now i too am convinced tht chand and haseena may be his real parents after all..bt then how come all 3 turned into vampire??? questions questions...Confused
i hope abhay-maithli story come out soon...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

madmaxine--sumana13--Befikre

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:18am | IP Logged
LOL Chand Adopted Dan..finally abh Danish ko vampire banaye se koi nahi rok sakta..
Jokes apart..
But I luv the way Abhay lied.. If I didn't knew tat he was a Vampire from past 3 centuries.. Than I wuld have totally convicenced with my Author Abhay Raichand..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sanabest--sumana13--

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

just finished watching epi...
yup..epi didn't offer much except tht danish tried to kill piya and abhay rescued her..
lot of things didn't make sense..as you said..why danish decided to kill piya at night only...may be is baar mahurat dekh kar aaya hoga..so tht abhay doesn't ruin his plan...bt poor him..failed once more time..lol..
and i thot piya ka phone to switch off ho gaya toh due to low battery...bt then how come kabir's call reached her....and she doesn't know how to switch off her cell phone??? Ermm
yup...abhay smartly convinced her about tht book thing...bt for our piya tht is not enough at all...so she will end up googling since she is obsessed with everything abhay is obsessed with..LOL
now i too am convinced tht chand and haseena may be his real parents after all..bt then how come all 3 turned into vampire??? questions questions...Confused
i hope abhay-maithli story come out soon...
Even i was wondering dat if piya's cell phone's battery was low nd she cudn't make anymore calls nd how cum she got a call frm kabir??? nd y did she say dat she doesn't knw how to switch off her cell???OuchOuch
yesterday i thought dat dey had blurred maithali's potrait so dat dey show it in sum secret place nd nobody noticing it makes sense but it was at d same place only.......ConfusedConfused
Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NIDIZ

LOL Chand Adopted Dan..finally abh Danish ko vampire banaye se koi nahi rok sakta..
Jokes apart..
But I luv the way Abhay lied.. If I didn't knew tat he was a Vampire from past 3 centuries.. Than I wuld have totally convicenced with my Author Abhay Raichand..
@bold same here dear........abhay is so witty.....he can convince anybody wid his charmEmbarrassedEmbarrassedLOLLOL
nd about danish.......i think he is a gone case nd as u see laaton ke bhoot baaton se nahi maante but danish toh laaton se bhi nahi maanta yaar......he is totally a gone caseLOLOuch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--

neeti_huda Senior Member
neeti_huda
neeti_huda

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:14am | IP Logged
I will just say lol, cute post and some punch lines were hilarious, like munna bad naam hu pyar me..

And i also think subah se raat tak Danish kya Kabootar gin raha tha kille me?

Ya fir sir khuja raha tha? Ki Pia ko kaise maru to Abhay ko koi shak na jaye aur aake mujhe na mare?

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

noman20-sim-Befikre

Befikre IF-Stunnerz
Befikre
Befikre

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neeti_huda

I will just say lol, cute post and some punch lines were hilarious, like munna bad naam hu pyar me..

And i also think subah se raat tak Danish kya Kabootar gin raha tha kille me?

Ya fir sir khuja raha tha? Ki Pia ko kaise maru to Abhay ko koi shak na jaye aur aake mujhe na mare?
thanx  a lot.....
well danish is a big tym idiot nd only deserves tamachas nd laats along wid sum nice spicy ghoosaas.......LOLLOLLOL
he is now a gone case nd Mr chaand seriously needs to help him...by making him visit a psycatrist otherwise yeh namoona unka buiseness duba degaLOLLOLLOL

--sumana13--

Nandini_09 Newbie
Nandini_09
Nandini_09

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 11:00am | IP Logged
Y did Abhay ask Danish to "Leave"? He cud've fought with him there itself! Confused Instead....after a few moments he went in search of d 'Kidnapper' Stern Smile.....also I wonder was Danish so fast to get away from Abhay?? I thought he was a Superfast Express!! LOL

Befikre

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index