India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Boss se Big Boss (Page 72)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@anjana: no clue if u missed but me first to comment there..hehe..
baaki dont ask i have been off den myself today..

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Chalo me is off too..guys...Good Night/Good Morning Please choose the relevant option..ROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shali

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged

Can anybody tells me why the name of the den ''Boss Se Big Boss''?.........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sigmashali

AnjanaYYZ IF-Stunnerz
AnjanaYYZ
AnjanaYYZ

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:30pm | IP Logged
Zee - its becoz MSK is now stalking via video monitor like in Big BossROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-SigmashalimchopraMishtyShonaSecretKhabri420

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AnjanaYYZ

Zee - its becoz MSK is now stalking via video monitor like in Big BossROFL

Good point LOL, but I wonder how will Geet change her clothes while camera is everywhere, he didn't put a camera in bathroom, waise Brij can take this as a chance to jump in bathroom ROFL, in both ways Geet to nahi bach rahe hai LOL, waise, yeh MSK to chaalo hai LOL, he watches everything, but he doesn't do anything, he gets a wife and a child without doing anything LOL

Edited by temorocks - 01 January 2011 at 2:40pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

SigmashalimchopraAnjanaYYZ

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:34pm | IP Logged

hi Anj, Shreya, Zee Hug 

Zee title is boss se big boss as MSK has installed cameras everywhere in the outhouse so he can watch Geet 24/7 just like there are in the big boss house

is the title ok guys?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodmchoprashaliSecretKhabri420

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Is anyone here? I'm bored Sleepy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GeekgodSigmashali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Ok my take is done on PG2...go and read it allEmbarrassed

Pasting here for all my jobless devilsLOLTongue

Before doing the Episode Analysis...let me first start with the Den theme today which is symbolismEmbarrassed...Parm and Sandy already hv done a brilliant job covering almost all points thereClapClap..so will b short and precise in my pointsEmbarrassed

There r very rare serials made in Tellyland which gives importance to symbolisms and Geet is one such rare show where most of the scenes,or dialgoues or situations hv symbolisms filled in themEmbarrassed..

1)Name Symbolism:Maan Ki Geet:Maan means respect and thats what he gives to Geet today..giving her new identity and respect in societyEmbarrassed;Geet means song and thats what she gave to MSK today..filling his life with songs of love,life and happinessEmbarrassed...

2)Dupatta Symbolism:Dupatta is suppose to cover a girl's izzat and thats what MSK does everytime the dupatta comes in MSK's hand...and thats why today Geet is MSK's family's IzzatEmbarrassed...Right from HP days till now Geet's dupatta always lands up in MSK's hand..thats Babaji's way of telling Geet who is her saviour and soulmate in this lifetimeEmbarrassed

3)Dialogue and Scene Symbolism:Whenever a dialogue loop is opened in one episode,CVs make sure its closed in some other episode...for example MSK initially saying "yeh ladki mujhe paagal kar degi" and then later MSK in hospital lift admitting "tumne mujhe paagal kar diya hai"Embarrassed....Then MSK in HP saying "tum meri aadat ban chuki ho" and then later after khoon bhari maang fiasco MSK admitting "tum sirf meri aadat nahin par ab zaroorat bhi ban chuki ho"Embarrassed;Similarly even scene loops r closed many times in the episode..like lets take the latest example...MSK during fake engagement confession scene asks Geet whether she is waiting for a sapno ka rajkumar who will come in white horse for her and today we get a similar spoiler picture indicating that the loop will b closed soonWinkTongue;Or even the promise scene today where MSK admitted that no promise matters when it comes to her safetyEmbarrassed...

4)Water Symbolism:Water has always played a cruicial part in Maaneet love saga...they met in water....they both first hugged each other passionately in water...and who can forget the fountain scene where Geet saw the reflection of her man in water and realised his worth in her lifeEmbarrassed.,.Water is the divine connection in their relationship along with taaveez of courseEmbarrassed..

5)Taaveez Symbolism:Right from starting episode till now Taaveez has been the divine connection between Maaneet which has always made them realise that they r incomplete without each otherEmbarrassed;Taveez has always brought them together and made them discover their importance/significance in each other's livesEmbarrassed...

6)Colour Symbolism:Colours of Maan and Geet's dress hv always played an interesting part in their storyEmbarrassed;Whenever Geet comes in Green,MSK and Geet hv ended up fighting with each other whether its the scene when Geet comes in Delhi office for the first time or the scene when Geet tells her past truth and goes to the railway station or the scene before their break-up or the current scene where MSK makes the promise of not touching her before marriageOuch;But again Green colour has always defined their relationship in a strong manner because after every fight they hv come more closerEmbarrassed;Whenever Geet or MSK wears white ,it has defined the purity of their relationship and whenever they wore red,we see more passion comingWink but a combination of Geet in white and MSK in black has given us epics like Kurbaan hua depicting wild desireEvil Smile...So these different colours hv actually help Maaneet's relationship to prosper with every passing dayEmbarrassed

7)Saree Symbolism:Whenever Geet is seen in a saree it has given her pain and hurtCry but MSK always came  to her rescue eventuallyEmbarrassed..whether its the Kurbaan hua dance or the fake engagement proposal or the pee loon scenario or the maula mere sequence or the current mahii mahii dance...But mayb Sarees will get a new definition after marriageErmm

8)Dove symbolism:Dove has always brought certain realisation in Maaneet's life...Geet for the first time realising her attraction for MSK physically in the JA scene where we saw Doves flying around MSK when he was practicisng his Tai-ChiWinkTongue;Same doves were present in the attic room as well where Geet saw the smiling picture of MSK and realised that MSK too might hv a past;Doves always brings happiness and purity around but sometimes it can also make u realise in which direction your life will lead to in the coming future..in short it does show u the direction of your life Embarrassed

9)Song and Dance Symbolism:DD on SBS has rightly said that Maaneet r a musical coupleLOLEmbarrassed;They depict their emotions,feelings.desires,anger,passion and everything through song and dance whether its the kurban hua moment(wild desire) or hum tum moment(passion and lust) or behne de moment(passion and realisation of love) or teri deewani moment(realisation of pure and divine love) or kehna hee kya moment(physical desire) or Roop tera mastana moment(passionplay and desire) or pee loon moment(extreme love and passion) or maula mere(love and respect) or tumko dekha(divine love ) or where the party tonight(jealousy and passion) or Mahii mahii(Pain,desire and passion) or kuch toh hua hai(innocent realisation of falling in love) or  tumse hee(longing for someone)...Embarrassed...Maaneet hv always connected to each other with different display of emotions through these various songs and dance sequencesEmbarrassed

10)Hug Symbolism:I hv noticed that Maan-Geet hv given us different types of hugs depending on the situation..behne de or wheres the party tonight hug defined passion but the hospital hug defined longingness for each otherEmbarrassed ;Then the storeroom hug when Geet fainted defined how MSK is caring and protective towards his GeetEmbarrassed;Confession hug was out of respect and purityEmbarrassed...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My Episode Analysis nowTongue

Mayb I m in minority today but I m not too disappointed with the episode and actually liked it more than yesterday's episode if I skip the NES-NEB partsLOLLOL

Reason is today's episode has a good story progress and most important.. some unexpected things happened today like MSK actually getting a hint of someone trying to enter Geet's roomThumbs Up...so now he is extra-cautiousWink...we din't expect that MSK will actually see Brij's shadowWinkLOL..and whenever we get such intelligent MSK in action,episode has to b extra special thenBlushing;Loved the way MSK goes and hugs Geet in such protective manner...that concern on MSK's face showed the extent to which he loves GeetEmbarrassed...I liked the dialgoues in the start where MSK said no promise is important than her safetyApprove...So MSK is ready to break any promises when it comes to GeetEmbarrassed...Also loved the fact that CVs successfully ended this whole promise loop here in a unique mannerEmbarrassed

Secondly I liked how Geet remembers her parents and gets emotional which is very natural during the shaadi time but at the same time she has not forgotten what her parents did and so she doesn't want the Handa surname with her anymore as per the precapThumbs Up

About the camera part..I m fine with it since it was important for Geet's security after she refuses to come to the house before marriageSmile;Geet has a valid reason for not coming to Khurana mansion before marriage since she wants to enter the house only as Mrs.KhuranaEmbarrassed;Under such situation,MSK had no option but to fix cameras becuase I guess he believes his stalking skills r better than keeping security in the outhouse for GeetWinkLOLLOL;And now along with Geet's safety,he can even stalk Geet 24/7 sitting in his own roomEvil SmileLOLLOL;I loved the way today both were hving matured conversation on this safety issueEmbarrassed;Even the phone chat was cute today with MSK giving new year wishes to GeetEmbarrassed...

MSK today admitted that Geet is the most important person in his life and so he can do anything to ensure her security and safetyThumbs Up;Earlier once he said that Dadi is most important person in his life;So does that mean its replaced by Geet now ??Wink;Mayb we will know this in the futureEvil Smile

MSK looked extra hot in his black vest and well DD was right..GC's dolle sholle looks really sexyBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing..After a long time I was drooling over MSK like a silly teenagerBlushingBlushingBlushingROFLROFLROFLROFL..A combination of Intelligent+Hot MSK is always lethalEvil SmileLOLBlushingBlushingBlushing...

Its good to see that Brij's character is still consistent and he is still obsessed over his Forefather's lost IzzatROFLROFLROFLROFL;Also I hv earlier complained that one reason for low trps is because Maaneet track has no story except some silly bickerings..but finally I m glad CVs hv brought the story back in Maaneet track with Brij elementThumbs Up;Brij's character is not only managing to bring the curiosity element and suspense in the show but its also making sure that there is a continuous story progress in each episodeThumbs Up;

The scene where Arjun calls up Brij and asks him to come to office for the party arrangement actually proves that Arjun and Brij r not partners in crimeBig smile;This makes the track even more interesting because both Arjun and Brij r hving their own game plans to destroy Maaneet's big dayEvil Smile;But CVs make sure that Maaneet marriage happens in the end and the baby is safeEmbarrassed...History of this show has proved that negativity can never bring in good ratings..so create suspense..bring in dramatic twist and turns but in the end positivity should winApprove...

Only turn off today was Arjun-Annie forced love track which is repeating almost all Maaneet old scenes minus any X-FatorSleepy..but again Brij giving those killer looks seeing Annie in Arjun's arms makes viewers curious to know whether Brij will try to take advantage of Annie now like mayb kidnapping her and then forcibly marrying herEvil SmileWinkLOL...that track will b 100 times better than a forced Arjun-Annie love trackLOLLOL

Since office party is coming up now..it seems we might get to see another song-dance sequence or mayb some more suspense might b created with Brij trying to kill Geet in the office since there r no cameras inside the officeEvil Smile;I get a feeling we might see some attack on Geet in the party but as usual MSK will save herEmbarrassed and then MSK might put his doubts on ArjunOuch ;Eventually Arjun might b the one to expose Brij here on the marriage day to clear MSK's doubts and gain MSK's trustWinkEvil Smile;But again that will end Brij's track and viewers want to see more of BrijEmbarrassed..so CVs make sure whatever u'll do, Brij track does not end with Maaneet marriage;He can b strong negative force in the show which can bring in interesting twists in the storylineApprove

My Episode Rating:8.5/10 Overall I found the episode quite interesting minus Annie factorTongue..GC-DD were superb today and so was Behzaad as BrijThumbs Up..Today execution and editing was good and story moved at a good and interesting paceSmile...Except for Annie,all other characters r managing to generate interest in the showSmile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-Geekgodmchopra49erFanSigmashaliTheRowdiestAnjanaYYZ

Go to top