India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Boss se Big Boss (Page 59)

mchopra IF-Sizzlerz
mchopra
mchopra

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@pallavi: studies now..love later..everythng has a age..and this age is to study not search for guys arnd..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5Geekgodjyoti06MishtyShonashali

suj01 IF-Sizzlerz
suj01
suj01

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@jyo............yeah shiny dolle sholleEmbarrassedLOLLOL

@geetu........yeah me will finish reading and let u know but i loved watever i read till nowEmbarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06MishtyShonageet.ashali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by an12345678

Me posted in that thread ROFLROFLROFL
I saw just nowROFLROFL...your obsession with NES continuesLOLLOLLOL....u even wrote NES there..ROFLROFLROFL...I m usre he will make a spoof on NES in the show soon calling her NES...ROFLROFLROFL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

panchjun5GeekgodMishtyShonashaliTheRowdiestTaiyo

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
anyone think of a good title for the den let me know

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Geekgodjyoti06shali

geet.a IF-Sizzlerz
geet.a
geet.a

Jyoti di- tasha called her NE today!!!

And What post is this?

Geekgodjyoti06shali

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Pallo:Ek problem haiLOL...he might just go in coma while listening to your love for GAY CommunityROFLROFLROFLROFL

Edited by jyoti06 - 01 January 2011 at 12:34pm

Geekgodshalisuj01

liv2laugh IF-Sizzlerz
liv2laugh
liv2laugh

My take for today

Symbols are the imaginative signposts of life - Margot Asquith

Symbolism is an extremely powerful tool used to convey a message and the Geet team has been excellent at using symbolism as a means to an end.

The name Geet means a song and songs generally evoke happy memories. The character of Geet herself is a happy go lucky girl and so the name fits her. Just like every song tells a story, this is the story of her life. Every song has a mood and so this is the story of her emotions - happiness, sadness, betrayal, love and motherhood. Every song has paragraphs and in the series these portray different segments of her life.

The character of Geet is a symbol of battle against the odds. She represents women who are duped by NRI husbands, shunned by their families and left to live a life of misery for no fault of theirs, other than being too trusting of their families. Angry It is her fight for truth and justice.

The character of Maan is that of a prince charming that many of these women do not see in real life.

The name Maan means respect. When you use the word Maan it also evokes an image of someone who is virtuous and sticks to his ethics. Maan Singh Khurana is all that. To take it further he will make Geet his wife and return to her the respect that his brother took from her. So he returns Geet's maan and sammaan to her by making her his.

The name Dev means god but his character is the antithesis of that and is infact the devil in the show. People can make the argument that even gods falter and should be forgiven, but there is a difference between a mistake (faltering) and a crime and what Dev did falls into the latter category. In my eyes he committed an unforgivable sin.

The name Anvesha means the non-existent one who ever since she came has been a consistent source of distress and outrage to all concerned. She is one character who is currently torturing the audience and will continue to do so Dead. Even in the series she will put her brother, sister-in-law and her grandmother in a tight spot because she just wants to get laid and with whom seems to be of little interest to her. Dead Overall someone who should never have existed and will only create trouble for everyone. A character meant for everyone to disown. LOL LOL LOL
          A word to the CVs the way you have shaped this character no one will have any pity or sympathy for her when Arjun dumps her. They will all say she had it coming. Unless that is what you planned, I say you better be careful. Iss Anvesha ke chakkar mein kahin aap TRPs ke anveshana karthe na reh jaaye (In trying to fix up this Anvesha hope you do not end up searching for lost TRPs).

In my mind the two most powerful symbols that have bound Maaneet together from the beginning are the taveez and the duppata. Maybe Geet hid the taveez between her dupattas for safekeeping after the saintly person gave it to her. So the duppatas acquired some powers from the taveez and in turn started attracting her true partner - Maan - towards her whenever she wore them. ROFL
ROFLROFLROFL. From that point on the duppatas and the taveez were in this together - true partners in crime, in cahoots with each other ROFLROFLROFLROFL. You don't believe me think about this -The dupattas always wanted to go to Maan and Maan had to leave whatever he was doing to come cover Geet with the duppata again to save her lajj. ROFLROFLROFLROFL.

Of course this was all engineered by the all knowing taveez Evil Smile - whose one point agenda was to get these two together.

So courtesy the taveez and the duppata, Maan was always Geet's protector - protecting her dignity, her self respect and her honor. Wink

Jokes aside the taveez has always brought them together - moving with ease from one to the other - sometimes appearing magically when one of them needed reassurance Wink.......it has a touch of magic in it and has kept them together and will keep them together till eternity.

Uss taveez ne inhe bandha hai
aise mazbooth bandhan mein
chode na chutega thode na toogega
ye natha saathon janam mein

Episode analysis
When Geet tells Maan that she felt someone was there he takes her seriously and investigates. He sees a shadow move around and his suspicions are confirmed. Even as he is comforting Geet, we see Maan thinking about who would want to harm his beloved and why. Intelligent Maan is back Cool. I further liked the fact that when Geet tried to convince him that maybe she was mistaken, he told her right out that he saw a shadow. Their relationship had moved to a point where he does not have to hide things from her especially when it comes to her safety.

Geet is not as worried and wants to go back to sleep but Maan will have none of it. Geet telling Maan that he broke his promise and Maan's retort that for her he will not take any promises if it means that she will be happy. This shows what Geet really means to Maan. She is everything to him.

Maan asks Geet to move into the mansion and Geet refuses. She explain to Maan that she would like to come in as his bride and not before that and Maan understands. He tells her to go sit with NE while he looks around. Our man does not waste any time and has CCTV cameras installed immediately everywhere. Cool Nice move Mr. Stalker. Now he has a reason to stalk her into her own bedroom and watch her every move. ROFL ROFL ....let me say this I find it kinda cute but kinda creepy at the same time Stern Smile.....yeah what can I say I am a confused personality Stern Smile

Brij of course is worried that now the cameras are up his job is going to be harder. Brij trips and Maan is like "sambhalke" but stalker is too busy making sure the cameras are in place so that he can stalk his prey in peace Cool and cannot bothered to be disturbed to check on an unknown person LOL LOL LOL.

Geet comes in to find the cameras installed and Maaneet have a convo about how Maan can always see Geet with his eyes open and closed Sleepy. Then Maan tells her that even though this is her maayka the truth of the matter is that she is all alone here - there is no one with her (dude her brother made an appearance Wink). Geet confesses that she misses her parents and Maan apologizes for raking up the issue. Will Maan bring her parents to the wedding? That remains to be seen.

I watched the NES-NEB scenes in FF mode and have to state that I am completely and totally disgusted by NES and refuse to watch her anymore. She is destroying your show and as a result I am not even watching Piyush. I like Piyush he is a good performer but I cannot watch this woman destroy the poor guy's hardwork with her non-expressions Stern Smile ......trust me people will even watch a NEB-Tasha track better than this NES-NEB nonsense. Angry

So Maan is watching Geet through the CCTV cameras as Geet gets ready to sleep. She plays with him by disappearing but is on the phone so he knows she is ok. Munda looked hot in his vest and kudi looked cute in her night dress. Their conversation was also cute. It was funny how he made her wait and let her think he forgot before wishing her happy new year. They promise each other lots of nice things in the new year and how their relationship is going to be the best. Thumbs Up

Brij sitting with the blueprints Shocked Ermm....huh......whatever Confused.....trying to figure out where to enter the house from in order to escape the cameras. Arjun calls him and tells him to come to office and Brij figures he might was well kill Geet there. In the precap he overhears her telling Maan tht she might not be a Khurana yet but ain't a Handa either because that ceased the day she left home.

Brij is planning and this is good Thumbs Up. Brij is after her because she destroyed his purkhon ki izzat Dead. With Maan it is more of a personal vendetta. Please can we have more of Brij and the office crowd and less of NES who cannot act worth peanuts. Angry

REQUEST TO CVs

MAANEET SCENES ON NES-NEB DO NOT REUSE Angry
TO WATCH THIS CRAPPY RECYCLING WE REFUSE Angry
WHAT YOU ARE DOING TO US CONSTITUTES ABUSE Angry
TO SAVE OUR SANITY, OURSELVES WE WILL HAVE TO RECUSE Angry

I THINK IT IS HIGH TIME YOU RECOGNIZE
THAT NES-NEB ROMANCE IS A TURN OFF ALWAYS
IT DOES NOT MATTER WHAT THE TIME OR THE PLACE
THEIR ROMANCE HAS NEITHER PASSION NOR GRACE
QUIT SHOVING IT DOWN OUR THROATS, SLOW THE PACE
HEED OUR CRIES AND GIVE US SOME BREATHING SPACE

IF YOU DO NOT HEAR THE CRIES