Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Boss se Big Boss (Page 3)

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Yay. Welcome 2011
Happy New Year guys. Hope all of you are back after some heavy partying. Hung over? 

Coming to the episode, another good one today (Other than the Un-wesha bit). The story is progressing steadily, Maan and Geet are more and more comfortable with each other, No complaints there.

Today's Ups
1. Character Consistencies
Brij - He is simply physical. He started attaching the minute he reached KM. That is his nature. Mission KILL GEET. And he is at it.
Maan - Never trusting anyone else but his instincts. He knows someone was in the room. for good or bad, he has to find out and won't rest in peace till he does.
Geet - Always trusting everyone. Even is she saw someone in the dark she thinks it must have been her imagination because she cannot accept that people can be bad enough to harm her.
2. Maan saw that someone was in the room. Atleast he knows someone is after her life (maybe). He will be more cautious.
3. Maan and Geet comfortable in each other's arms. To Hell with any promises and sharts. If his lady love is in danger, he will do anything to protect her.
4. Geet mentioning her parents. It is obvious she will remember them and glad she mentioned them.
5. Maan keeping tab of Geet through cameras. Don't know if it will work but this is the best he could do under the given circumstances (They ditched me on the live-in)
6. I loved Brij's dialogue - "Saara paarivaar biker gaya". That could be a new angle. Something that happened in HP because of all this. But need extensive clarity.
7. Another office party? Another song sequence? Dancing

Today's Lows
1. Un-wesha in Ur-jun's arms? W*H. I don't want to see it.
2. I did not want to see Un-wesha today. And you show me her love story. Eye-locks? What are u trying to do to me?
3. I know Brij is stupid but he is walking around with a knife everywhere. It is kind of funny. I was laughing today when I saw him with a knife again.
4. Brij knows everything about the Khurana house. How? Thumbs Down

In all, I am not disappointed with the episode. But it was nothing special or exclusive either.

Edited by Soapoperasrfun - 01 January 2011 at 10:52am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84jyoti06liv2laughTheRowdiest

-RD- Moderator
-RD-
-RD-

Crazy Creatives Lead

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:32am | IP Logged
A symbol is indeed the only possible expression of some invisible essence, a transparent lamp about a spiritual flame; while allegory is one of many possible representations of an embodied thing, or familiar principle, and belongs to fancy and not to imagination: the one is a revelation, the other an amusement. William Butler Yeats

"When a symbol unmoors itself from what it symbolizes, it loses meaning. It becomes ineffective"-this applyies to Dev and that he symbolized the modern day Duryodhana ....but his sudden turn to positive and his story being left open is quite a let down

Todays Epi - Well I need to see it first .....

AS for Reused scenes ......well romance wohi jodi nayiLOL

Edited by rdfan - 01 January 2011 at 9:52am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84sihujyoti06Sofnaliv2laughSigmaTheRowdiestTaiyo

cacoethes IF-Rockerz
cacoethes
cacoethes

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:33am | IP Logged
me stalker's back ROFL NAYA SAAL...NAYA TAREEKA....CAMERA

EDIT

From THE STALKER DIARIES

Because it is tiring to follow a person all day long, I decided to put up CC cameras all over my house...too bad this did not come to my mind earlier. This has to be the most COOLEST stalking idea I came up with till now HAAN! Cool Plus it's the start of a new year....so I wanted to do some experiments with my Stalking ways.

I was actually thinking of contacting NASA to have a satellite put up for detecting Geet, so that I always know where she is and what she is doing. And maybe find a way to see her pictures from Google Earth Confused ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page. HMMMMM...I'll have to do some thinking on this issue and get back.

PS- GEET KI FIKAR TO SIRF BAHANA HAI....ASAL MEIN MUJHE LIVE SHOW DIKHNA HAI Wink ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.Evil Smile

-Maan Singh Khurana

LOL

Edited by cacoethes - 01 January 2011 at 9:57am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

Jaanbuntynoe23zarmynaDancinFirefliesmanduNorstaranjalireddyy84Anvi2009shreya_lAntaresmi7chimes-pixie-DillikudiPoli.Geek-Divine-maansajyoti06SofnaMishtyShonaliv2laughspshastrpop77SigmaSoapoperasrfunTheRowdiestTaiyosun29Cute_Ash

mi7chimes IF-Rockerz
mi7chimes
mi7chimes

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
~rES~

T episode was Neatly executed...wah bhai wah!Thumbs Up n therefore Brilliant for recent times!LOL

who said MSK stalk nahi kartha toh mila Brij??ROFL
looks lik ur words hurt his stalker antenna!Ouch
ROFLROFLROFL n he went techo savy with Cameras!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

n Stalking in a Blk Banyan!! style statement!!
ROFLROFLROFL

Now wait til t two stalkers meet!.. *dhishum dhishum* ( T chi hand worses oye )
ROFLROFLROFL  *cling cling* (T chi hand worses T talwar!!) ROFLROFLROFL

Brij to the Cameras!

Camera idhar.. Camera udhar...
Oyeee! beech mein bhi hai Gadhar!!
ROFLROFL
Ab mein kahaan se ghussu andhar??WackoROFLROFLROFL

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DEB chops down som nonsense NE files! *smug muh*

explanation : toh not required i lik spitting sarcasm!Evil Smile

ok i place i sach mein burst out laughing was Annie saying Math Jao...
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL i was lik Chale Jao!!  xxxxxxxxx ROFLROFLROFL

first she is NE thn and is played NA
!!

its torture!! whats difficult to get in T-O-R-T-U-R-E!!?? Angry

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Precap!

Brij catching t catch red-handed!

there might me many possible cosequenses!
i want only one!!!Angry

T Talwar Chopping down T NE!!Approve

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ill talk MaNeet when i am don rolling!!!
ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by mi7chimes - 01 January 2011 at 10:08am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84shreya_lravenheartjyoti06pop77liv2laughTheRowdiest

MarshP IF-Rockerz
MarshP
MarshP

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Do I sense some logic creeping back into the show? Embarrassed

-Good-
Maan - Geet- Brij  Awesome Clap
Maan  sensed something was not right and that Geet's life could be in danger. He acted on his instincts  and being his proactive self and installed the camera ASAP Thumbs Up Now not only he can ensure her safety but also, he can stalk her at the comfort of his bedroom. ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL That is a smart stalker. Good Job Maan ClapClap

Maan asking Geet about her family- It is only realistic that Maan asks Geet about her family before the wedding. The girl has to think about her family no matter how much she hates. Logical scene Thumbs Up

-Bad-
Arjun is OK, NES is disgusting. How ones person can have this much low self esteem is beyond me. Why is she so desperate? AngryDead
Their song is DeadDeadDead
NES-NEB Fall-Catch scenes Dead
DeadDeadDead

Will be back with more laterzzzzzzzz

Edited by MarshP - 01 January 2011 at 9:59am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23anjalireddyy84shreya_lmi7chimes-Divine-jyoti06pop77liv2laugh

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
res1

Dear Devils, 

First and foremost Happy New YearTongue...hope all you Devils keep up with your evil ways.Big smile  Yes, I am condoning evilness...let me explain...your evil ways seem comparable to goodnessSmile...it is ironic, but what can a metal box do..if it were up to me, I would rename you all....Ouch! Confused damn Polki seems to be cursing me outAngry...she seems to think Devils seems to be a very apt name for you all...

Isn't my English fabulousStar, yes..this metal box is well versed in many languages.. English being one of them.  

What are your new year's resolutions? 

I have a few...first one is teaching Munda correct pronunciation...his speech has to match his looks and status in society..I can't bee seen hanging from his neck when he can't even say possessive... come-on he must know this word considering how possessive I am of him. Embarrassed

Secondly I will need to drill in in Munda's head that he needs to stop stalking DEMENETED KudieUnhappy and start focusing on other things going on around him...did you all notice today, Brij was right in front of him..but in his plan to stalk Kudie he totally missed the biggest threat at the moment to Kudie...Shocked.  Plus it is very very CREEPY...

Thirdly for this year I need to inspire Munda to start once again searching his brother Vicky.  I am not very pleased with Sicky.Ouch  Sorry if anyone is a Sicky fan, but I am not..instead of being a good sister and being supportive of her brother and doing what most good sibling do- protect loved ones..she seems to be inviting the enemy deeper and deeper into the family. Dead  I believe it is time to bring in Vicky..there needs to be one sibling who does not hurt Munda..knowingly or unknowingly.  

Forth resolution is continuing protecting these FOOLS....one is obsessed with safety, while the other seems to think that as long as they are together nothing can happen...how foolish. Disapprove

Moving on from resolutions...many people asked me how it felt not to be in direct contact with Munda....let me tell you all....it felt good...he was a bit stinky...I am just hoping that he takes a few minutes from his stalking to take a shower...Confused

Well that is all from me...

Have an awesome..2011.

Love always,
Ms. Taveez

Edited by Poli.Geek - 01 January 2011 at 12:40pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesmandushreya_lmi7chimesjyoti06liv2laugh

Poli.Geek IF-Rockerz
Poli.Geek
Poli.Geek

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
res2 

Edited by Poli.Geek - 01 January 2011 at 10:10am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesmi7chimesliv2laugh

avidity_2002 Senior Member
avidity_2002
avidity_2002

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Hey with this I remember I never saw that episode where tota ram says those Humsafar lines. Do any of you have that link? Can you please share. Thanks

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFirefliesanjalireddyy84jyoti06liv2laugh

Go to top