Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Boss se Big Boss (Page 25)

BgblZoolander69 IF-Rockerz
BgblZoolander69
BgblZoolander69

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
check out the new siggy my hubby made me....Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Poli.Geekshinus-pixie-cacoethespanchjun5mi7chimesjyoti06Arwen.spshastrSigmaSoapoperasrfunTheRowdiestTaiyoCute_Ash

Arwen. IF-Sizzlerz
Arwen.
Arwen.

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:55am | IP Logged
Just saw the fall precap DeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDeadDead

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Poli.Geekshinus-pixie-jyoti06geet.aSigmaTheRowdiestTaiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

@Bri:I think its 0.5-0.7 naErmm..but yes if NES track continues soon it will reach 0.3 for sureROFL...but u know main problem is not NES..its something else...its the way NES track is shaped up in the show out of nowhere and then choice of a wrong actor for the roleOuch

@Caco:Well the way MSK does research on stars and moon,I m sure Nasa will love to make him their brand embassadar soonROFLROFLROFL..and MSK's bhoot stalking Geet is a cool ideaROFLROFLROFL...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

noe23anjalireddyy84Poli.Geek-pixie-cacoethesBgblZoolander69geet.aspshastrArwen.TheRowdiestTaiyo

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Ann: I am so J...thats really beautiful!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69Poli.Geekjyoti06spshastrTaiyo

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
@Ann:The siggy looks divineeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

anjalireddyy84-pixie-Poli.GeekBgblZoolander69spshastr

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
I know Caco, they can't just ignore these things, we need flashbacks to know both the NES story and Brij's, I don't understand why they aren't giving them

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84Poli.Geek-pixie-jyoti06

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by panchjun5

Ok my cube questions for the day -

1)Where did Brij get the plans for the Khurana House??
2) And when did he become so intelligent as to read plans and mark the exact spots where the cameras were located??

I have the same questions

anjalireddyy84Poli.Geekpanchjun5jyoti06Soapoperasrfun

Cute_Ash IF-Stunnerz
Cute_Ash
Cute_Ash

Posted: 01 January 2011 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Elooo Ppl

My Take on PG 1

Here for Lazy Phools

----------------------

@Parm woah so its fabStarClapClapI am glad you gave it a try and I've neva seen u write so much Parm u got talent khotti..U were hiding it in ur PramAngry You said u weren;t a pro joothiiiAngry

and I am gonna PM u abt Manisha if u r not botheredROFL

@Sandipa Amazing analysis I loved the most are the dupatta ones with the datesStarStarClapClap

Actually Symbolism is not my part I don't recognise it..I end up messing with it so I won't give it a try but thanku sandipa and Parm for those outstanding points..StarClap

-----

Episode Analysis
BriMaan's Strong Connection: Maan knows his brijy's aahat more than geet who is brij's sister that is why I love themm...Tongue

MSK's Sharp Dimaag:I love How Maan takes every warning so seriously unlike some other men who would not listen to the girl and say u were HallucinatingLOLand then when they realise the truth they will regret it..Munda is DifferentCool. He follows his sharp insticts and will do anything protect his lady loveStar

I'll Protect from Every Danger:Loved the way he wasn't willing to leave her after he saw Brij's Shadow..He wanted to hold her tight in arms to preotect her from tht anonymous stalker...EmbarrassedTongue

"No promises or bets are more important than your Life"Star
Phew They didn't end up arguing over it instead she confessed her dream to him in a mature manner..Big smile

MSK'S Stalker PhD:stalker emoticonLMAO this man doesn't fail to surprise me CCTVcute white kitten head emoticon 81 Cute White Kitten EmoticonROFLROFLROFL 

BriMaan's Dil connection: Maan doesn't care so much abt Nakewl..Aree Sambhal Kee haiyeee..EmbarrassedLOL

Brij's Intentions: I thot he was here coz she sent him to jail but here he is more worried hwo his family has broken into pieces coz of her and the izzat is gone to hell coz of her so yh tht was a shocker for meShockedLOL

Its War:Maan Singh Khurana Vs Brij Handa with one common Goal Geet..She is neither KHurana neither Handa but is connected to both..

Daya's Duplicate: was it me or the servant standing the middle to MSK's left on the screen looked so much like Daya or is it me seeing Daya everywhere after his dance in JDJROFLROFLROFL

Maaneeet's Soul Swap: Gith being ultra romantic while Maan is worried more about her..Ish hard to digest tooo romantic GithLOL

Timezone Confusion: She said "Raat ko jo hua aap usse pareshaan hai na" ok so they were in office in the morning came back it was probably evening or afternoon when lights went off and Brij's shadow was seen so it wasn't night then why did she say tht l8rErmm

Maaneet's Telepathy Buziness: Third Time Geet's Family is mentioned so I won't be surprised if the whole Handa Parivaar ends up at the shaadi..but then Brij said their Family has been shattered into pieces so now only MaanGod can bring them back..

Maan in droolworthy Pose:Day Dreaming I admit I was swooning..been ages drooling ova him in vests and loved the trousers back too ...This was perfect just liked the one in HP where he empties a whole bottle of water on himself and Geet comes to ask for help from him for the agent guy in the yellow dress..btw did I mention how much I hated this yellow yellow dirty fellow shade she wore mainly bcoz it reminds me of NE's entry she wore the same shade thenDeadUnfortunately I rememba itSleepy

Maaneet's New Year Resolutions: MSK is gonna go on goddi and churaofy Geet to Khurana Mansion..She will bcum Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana and he will bcum Geet's Maan forever..Embarrassed

Gith's New Year Gift: Its just Creepy whatever you do someone is looking at you, even if is your own Mangetar it is creepy if someone has his eye on you..Well Anyway Good Luck Gith your Gift for the new year are the cameras so ur Maan can continue his stalking buziness..LOLLove the way MSK has to be provoked once abt Geet's life in danger and he will do any and anything to protect her from the dangerStarEmbarrassed

A generation leap of Weapons: NO fair I demand his Talwaar back..He can say to everyone..this is how sardarji's work..They chop everything with Talwar tht gives the desi flavour to it..I mish his talwarOuch

NE&Tasha: Give me a choice..GeekOfcoursee Silly me Any Day..

NE&Err-Jun: Hattaa Saawan ki ghattaa....Hey bhaggubee emoticon 3 Playful Bee EmoticonTheir Love story ki gaddi is goin to da bins..the speed's limit has increased and the break has faileddAngryDead
and KC suffering from recession No glasses to drink water and torturing our innocent eyes with thatDead
The Fall Stern SmileSeriously she is such a big despoNow Brij is my only Ashaa plzz do her balaatkaar and chuck her in HP jungless do her murder..Do anything take her awayy..onion head emoticon 6 Onion Head Emoticons

Brij's Scheming Plans:StarThis is how I love it when two Genius Men's brain will collide..Big smileHe even has a FoneShockedNT might have given it..and when Err-Jun called I thot now we are gonna knw how they are partnerss..but I guess CVz are gonna put the history under wraps of how he got out of jail? how he knew geet was in delhi? she is with maan singh khurana? well Newspaper& media can be the answer but I find it difficult to believe coz NE lives on the same palnet doesn;t she? then hhow coem she didn't knw anything abt their marriage and the khurana khaandaan tamasha done so anyway I can wait for that..Big smile

@Everyone Except NE&Err-Jun Great GoinggClapStarClapStar

@Piyush You are not bad but it is Nikunj's poor performance overshadowing you which makes us hate the presence of you two together and break the screen..AngryOuch

Not disappointed if it is new year CVz don't think a lot ppl are gonna watch it so they give fillers but still if you watch it for the development you will be fine with it..Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalireddyy84-pixie-Poli.Geekpanchjun5shinusjyoti06Sigma

Go to top