Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Boss se Big Boss (Page 119)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:01am | IP Logged
@Priti Geeks and I were discussing the same thing...Atleast the cooking can be explained away by prisoner rehab program but him being able to plot and plan is a little too much....

I know I'm contradicting myself, even cooking for that matter is a bit too much coz first of all why wud he chose that...secondly...even if he was assigned that I don't think Prisoners wud be taught how to make Butter Chicken...Anyways lets explain that away to cinematic liberty....but him getting a brain...ROFL

Edited by panchjun5 - 02 January 2011 at 8:02am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-Soapoperasrfun

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Ok I know this is a stretch but let me try and explain both of the issues

• Obviously Brij is not single handedly going to cook for 5,000 people and while he introduced himself as the chef- we have not seen him cook...a team that caters to orders that size would have multiple sous-chefs and the head chef may be able to get away with a more managerial role. We havent seen this army of people that can cook for 5,000 people- for which I have no explanation/justification
  • Given that Arjun is looking after all the decorations (including lighting) he would have access to the plans of the K-mansion. Even the security team that installed the cameras would have the plans. Brij may have stolen them
Why they haven't shown how Brij got access to the plans- beats me. They drag sequences which shouldnt even be there (NES drinking water from a fountain) but hurry up sequences which can be dragged (How did Brij get bail, who nudged him towards Delhi, K constructions, how did he get access to the plans etc etc).

Edited by -pixie- - 02 January 2011 at 8:16am

panchjun5Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:15am | IP Logged
@ Kavita LOL Totally agree with you.

@Pixie - I see your point. Yup. All of Brij's actions can have explanations. But the point is the CV's are hurrying it up so much that it looks like Brij has become super genius all of a sudden when we have known him to be a stupid physical sorts. There is no character consistency. All it will take is for the CV's to explain in detail and we will stop complaining. Like u said, we don't want to see NES. Show us how Brij escaped.

The other interesting thing is that in yesterday's episode Brij said - "Saara parivaar bikerdiya". What did he mean. Earlier in some episode when Dev went looking for Geet's relatives in HP, he came back and said they don't live there anymore. So what happened in HP after the last time Geet was there?

There is soo much they can show and they are wasting their time with NES. 

panchjun5-pixie-

-pixie- IF-Rockerz
-pixie-
-pixie-

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:21am | IP Logged
@Priti:  His comment was telling especially about the whole family has fallen apart- I guess they may be building up to a confrontation- the only issue is that thats a lot of actors and managing so many schedules as well as balancing the budget may become a challenge for the PH. So while it would make for interesting story telling operational constraints may keep them from showing those scenes. Some characters are going to make appearances- Daarji is supposed to come (as per one of the written sneak peaks flashed on Starone last week). I think thats one of the reasons that HP was completely dropped once the setting moved to Delhi. Logically HP could have become a parallel story line - what was everyones reaction when Geet escaped, what happened to Brij, did the family try and bail it out, did the second gen Handa brothers have a falling out over what Geet did to Bij, what about Daarji etc etc. But whats done is done...No point in crying over spilt milk.

Edited by -pixie- - 02 January 2011 at 8:24am

panchjun5Soapoperasrfun

Soapoperasrfun IF-Sizzlerz
Soapoperasrfun
Soapoperasrfun

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged
@pixie - I agree

Also, in this show, every time I have concluded that the CV's spoilt the story totally, they have managed to come back with a bang. That is probably one of the reasons so many of us till watch the show. So, hopefully, this time will be no different. They will clarify everything soon (Fingers Crossed).

Alrighty, taking a break now. Will be back in a few.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
@Pixie I agree but all said and done he needs brains to process all this stuff which he seemed to lack in HP.He was more brawn and less brain there.

As for the characters of HP returning I feel Geet's Papaji and Daarji are two likely candidates who might return...Geet's Papaji as I mentioned yday to close the loop which was left opened HP in which he broke her trust by not saving her from Brij's clutches...and maybe this time he will. And well, I've no theory regarding Daarji's returnConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-pixie-

SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Finally Maan got a haircut.........

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DancinFireflies-pixie-panchjun5MishtyShona

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
@Zee...Hey...HugHugHug....I agree...he's looking nice with the haircut.....and seems to have trimitordmed his L-shaped beard too....But nothing can beat his Hawwwwwt look in front of the CC Monitors yday...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Go to top