Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Boss se Big Boss (Page 114)

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
@Arwen The Maan Intro episode....is parrot prediction epi..ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SigmaArwen.misty85

sharmishtha01 Goldie

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Arwen.

spshastr IF-Sizzlerz
spshastr
spshastr

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Hugs devils.. I think Brij will divert Maan with Arjun Annie love story...Smile yesterday written precap said Brij ne rachi gehri chaal so we need to see what it isSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shaliArwen.

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Sigmashali

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 4:22am | IP Logged
First thing I see in the den is links to the tota ram clip ROFLROFLROFL

looks like my opening post has made ppl curious about him

I'm glad I have raised the profile of Tota Ram, that parrot wasn't getting his dues in the show for picking the right cards in the tarot reading

TOTA RAM ZINDABAD Dancing

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

secretkeepershinuspanchjun5Arwen.shali

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
Sigma: *nudge* Hug Parm, ZABARDUST ZABARDUST post! StarStarStarStarStar Enjoyed reading your take ROFLROFLROFL

Sandipa: Hug Awesome post! StarStarStar Loved your input ClapClapClap

*phoolo ki baarish*

*flies*

Sigmashali

secretkeeper IF-Rockerz
secretkeeper
secretkeeper

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
eik minute...What if Brij kills Unwesha accidentally Big smile ROFL Penguin will be delighted ROFL

Phinal bye LOL

Edited by secretkeeper - 02 January 2011 at 5:21am

SigmashaliArwen.

Sigma IF-Sizzlerz
Sigma
Sigma

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 5:36am | IP Logged
here's my analysis since i had to do, you guys have to read it or pretend you read it

So I'm back again with my episode analysis TongueLOL Me doing analysis, 2011 has already been a year of surprises for me and the den so far LOL

I thought the CVs kicked off the year with a good episode Clap thank you, didn't want to have analyse a bad episode LOL

Things I liked

Geet tells Maan she thought someone was in the room and he goes to check straight away, he didn't tell your just imagining things as your scared of the dark. Maan takes no risks when it comes to Geet's safety Thumbs Up

After seeing Brij's shadow, Maan rushes to take Geet into his arms and breaks his kasam in the process Big smile

Good expressions from DD in the hug scene first there was fear and worry then Geet feels safe and security in Maan's arm so her expression change again to reflect this and finally as soon as Geet feels safe her expresssion changes to a smile during the hug as she realises Maan has broken his no touch kasam LOL Maan holds her soo tightly and protectively as he wonders who could be trying to hurt  his Geet Embarrassed Maan also look down to check if she is ok and then holds her even closer, nice subtle touches there. Maan's dialogue about breaking the kasam, shows once again how Geet is the most important and precious person in his life Embarrassed

Geet tries to convince MSK it must have been her imagination after seeing him all worried and wanting her to move to the main house but MSK tells her he saw him and he can't take any risks about her safety. I like how he didn't try to hide the fact that he saw something from Geet.

Geet wants to come to the main house as his bride, I liked how MSK respected her wishes even though he was worried about her safety, he didn't force her to move in but came up with another solution so that Geet was happy and his concerns were also addressed.

Maan's solution LOL Stalker is going all hitech on us now LOL 

MSK confesses his stalker hearts desire to watch her 24/7 LOL and now with CCTV cameras his dreams are coming true LOL Geet reminds of how he was a good stalker with out cameras LOL She encourages the stalker in him even more D'ohLOL Jodi made in heaven Heart

I'm glad there was a mention of Geet and her family during the wedding preps, the fact that MSK brought the issue up, nice touch, it was like in scene when they were locked in the office together he brought her family up there too.

Now this opens up a potential track for MSK to bring back Geet's family, it will be hard to get them back in time for the wedding esp since they have disappeared according to Dev if he really did go look for them that is.

I don't know if they can bring the family back in time but as Geet is alone in the outhouse, I really think he should get some of Geet's friends like Pinky to move in with her til the wedding.

MSK looked HAWT in his black vest BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

MSK enjoys his own brought Xmas present, the CCTV camera network and watches Geet in his bedroom LOL Geet knows her stalker well so she rings up and plays hide and seek with him LOL MSK gets alll worried as he hasn't got all the angles covered since the number of cameras he put up LOL but the Geet decides to go peek a boo before MSK calls out the CCTV installers on new years day LOL

NES and Arjun - Dead sums it up

Brij was good as usual, still going on about his family's izzat, character consistency 100% thereLOL His plan has been made harder by the cameras so lets see what he will do now. Arjun and Brij aren't together in their plans so Brij's bail and how he knew where to find maaneet remains a mystery, please give us a FB scene CVs as this needs to be explained, was it NT's plan but then why would she keep it from Arjun?

panchjun5secretkeepershali

Go to top