Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Devils Den - Boss se Big Boss (Page 104)

MishtyShona IF-Sizzlerz
MishtyShona
MishtyShona

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Geetu BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing

Hi bri.... regarding steroids, i don think so dear, coz if he used them we would have seen this avatar of his long back... He lost them all during his illness, so its taken time to regain it.... Its also been a longggggggggg time since we drooled over him...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-Geekgod

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
@Geeks, Geets,Swati, Bri and any other devils and stalkers who r around...HelloooooHugHugHug

Ok I have a few things to say about the Den's theme..Coz I dunno if these were mentioned before

Getting Hurt in the Leg and Hand- Geet has always gotten hurt in the leg and Maan always in the hand at the pivotal points in the story.

1) When Dev and Geet meet for the first time-Geet
2) When Geet almost tramples Maan with his Jeep- Maan
2) Just before Maan comes to Geet's house for the first time in HP-Geet
3) When Maan wants Geet to go to Amritsar with him-Geet
4) When Geet comes to meet Maan to tell him that she'll go to Amritsar with him-Maan
5) When Maan tries to avoid an accident while travelling to Amritsar -
Maan
6) After the Chopra Launch Party Fiasco- Maan and Geet
7) After the MU track when Maan is doing Ice-Chi- Maan and Geet
8) After the Pregnancy revelation by Geet and Maan does Wood-Chi - Maan (Credit- Geets Smile)

These are a few I could remember. What does this signify? The first time when Geet hurts herself Dev is there to help her and he makes a place in her heart because of this incident. It was a trust-winning symbol from Dev's side but an indication of things to come from the Powers that be...which Geet cudn't understand....Later each time Maan and Geet got hurt they have bonded together more strongly...Maybe the blood shed has acted like a glue..LOL

Handkerchief-This also has been one of the symbols which have been used to show the developing bond between Maan and Geet. From the first time when Maan gets hurt and Geet ties the Handkerchief on his hand to the time when Maan wipes blood off Geet's hand in the Archive room. The Handkerchief has acted as a symbol of the bonding between Geet and Maan. Also according to Othello a handkerchief is a symbol of fidelity...So go figure LOL

Fall and Catch routine-This has been to death in the show...but I think it symbolises Trust. During Theatre Workshops the most favorite exercise is the Fall and catch routine. In this in a pair of actors one falls and the other actor has to catch him....basically it goes to show the trust one actor is exhibiting in the other ...which is very necessary during a play....

Mirrors- These also have played a major symbolic role in Maan and Geet's love story. At the most passionate moments between Maan and Geet the mirror has always been there.... reflecting their true and selfless love

Kisses and Gestures- Well I wud like to credit Google for the meanings so here goes..LOL

1) Kiss on the Forehead = I hope we're together forever

2) Kiss on the Cheek = You look so cute

3) Kiss on the Hand = I adore you

4) Kiss on the Neck = We belong together (this we have been waiting for forever TongueLOLLOL)

5) Kiss on the Shoulder = I want you (this we have been waiting for forever TongueLOLLOL)

6) Kiss on the Lips = I love you (This ain't happening ever....LOL)

7) Holding Hands = We definitely like each other

8) Holding on tight = I don't want to let go

9) Looking into each other's Eyes = I just plain love you

10) Playing with Hair = Tell me you love me

11) Arms around the Waist = I love you too much to let go

12) Pulling someone towards yourself- I'm not letting you go..You're Mine ( This is my definition..LOL)

And last not but the least 13) Pulling your hair out- I hate you. Go away.  Well no no this hasn't happened in the show...but this is what we do when see NES....And see the Powers-that-be are also with us coz see on which number that gesture landed..TongueTongueROFLROFLROFL

Edited by panchjun5 - 02 January 2011 at 12:42am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

geet261shreya_l-Divine-pop77

49erFan IF-Sizzlerz
49erFan
49erFan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Hi sweety, don't know u name!

How about when Maan broke the wood after Geet revealed her pregnancy, he hurt his hand then too!  Remember Geet saw it at the office and she almost fell and still held on to his hand, this time Maan didn't want her to tie it with anything...he was tooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaddddd!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Divine-

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:36am | IP Logged
Hey Geets...I'm Kavita...HelloHug....Thanks will add that one too...

-Divine-

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
Those CAPS of the biceps remind me of Alex Rodriguez surely - u agree right Geets?

-Divine-

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Hey Bri....how r u?? Loved ur one liner yday...LOL

-Divine-

bDgT IF-Dazzler
bDgT
bDgT

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Hey Kavita, doin good sweetie. How have u been?

-Divine-

panchjun5 IF-Rockerz
panchjun5
panchjun5

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Me's fine...Just having a boring sunday...that's allTongueLOL

-Divine-

Go to top