Devils Den - Boss se Big Boss - Page 90

Posted: 13 years ago
@Parm I can still Manage it without getting my mind corrupted..As I said I am innocent I don't look at Nanga men like that🤣
ash that VM was fantastic 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

I never said he needed to nanga, it was about the eyes 😉 it was you mentioned the nanga-ness 🤣🤣🤣

edit

when is part 2 coming?
Edited by Sigma - 13 years ago
Parm: Sorry i gtg! Please explain via PM 😆 My mind is not working today 🤗
Parm 🤣 just read ur symbolism post  that was too good....even i never understand the whole symbolism thing nor do i care  esp the way u made fun about Dupatta and white and Taveez being just a scrap of metal...so effin true   awesome!!
@parm Thankshh Part 2 will be cuming soon.maybe sumtym next week...Coz it is already ready but I just had to cut it down coz of rendering issues..

Ok Fine I admit I am besharam LMAO🤣🤣🤣
 send me the picss my revision is for an hour now and then I hav 15 min break toh u hab half an hour lol
@Khan u just entered wjhen the BriMaan Vm got uploaded go have a look at it🤣🤣
Patel- 🤣 see the connection 🤣 just in time 🤣 was out all day but came to Den just to read Parm's post coz i knew she was against the whole "symbolism" thing too 🤣🤣 
Yesh You have very strong connectuons with Bothh

You get sick wen GC gets sick🤣🤣
You cum bak from holiday wen Brijy cums back in the show🤣
and then you enter den when I upload both their VM🤣🤣
Wowww Rab ne bana da teeno ki jodi🤣🤣
oh sorry Mehr, I thought you were just pretending when you said you didn't understand 🤗 bye

@ Caco thanks, glad you enjoyed it, I remember you were worried about whether you should be in the den yday when the theme was symbolism, I told you then to read the opening post but i don't think you saw my post

I made Tota Ram famous tho, ppl are asking to see his clip when I came to the den this morning🤣🤣🤣

@ Ash well please let me know when part 2 is ready and I know but pretend your shareef, don't openly admit it 🤣🤣🤣 

GC is my soulmate 🤣🤣 and with Brij i have my Dil ka CONnection 🤣🤣🤣🤣