Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

*wolf whistles* check out those huge biceps ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

bDgT thumbnail
@Geets: I am a FAB INDIA person and Anokhi and Haat Village :))) be ethnic is my manna

@Geeky: Sherlock is a great one - that reminds me Brijjy boy's scenes are a replica of Hitchcock's "Psycho" even the BG score

@Swati: I have to say those pics are not HOT they remind me of Alex Rodrigues and his claim to fame at the end
Edited by bDgT - 13 years ago
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Bri.. I need to check out Psycho again, just to listen to brij's bg music...thats something. I like it how Brijj has become one smart criminal...they sell brains at prisons too.
Like Frank Costanza has said before "serenity now insanity later"
I think Maan's got a dancer's body. 

@all bye...have fun

Edited by Geekgod - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@ Bri  OMG steroids...hahahaahahaha...I've lived here since I was nine so fully american...wish I was from India...I love the place though!!!
49erFan thumbnail

49erFan thumbnail

MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Geetu ☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️

Hi bri.... regarding steroids, i don think so dear, coz if he used them we would have seen this avatar of his long back... He lost them all during his illness, so its taken time to regain it.... Its also been a longggggggggg time since we drooled over him...
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Geeks, Geets,Swati, Bri and any other devils and stalkers who r around...Hellooooo🤗🤗🤗

Ok I have a few things to say about the Den's theme..Coz I dunno if these were mentioned before

Getting Hurt in the Leg and Hand- Geet has always gotten hurt in the leg and Maan always in the hand at the pivotal points in the story.

1) When Dev and Geet meet for the first time-Geet
2) When Geet almost tramples Maan with his Jeep- Maan
2) Just before Maan comes to Geet's house for the first time in HP-Geet
3) When Maan wants Geet to go to Amritsar with him-Geet
4) When Geet comes to meet Maan to tell him that she'll go to Amritsar with him-Maan
5) When Maan tries to avoid an accident while travelling to Amritsar -
Maan
6) After the Chopra Launch Party Fiasco- Maan and Geet
7) After the MU track when Maan is doing Ice-Chi- Maan and Geet
8) After the Pregnancy revelation by Geet and Maan does Wood-Chi - Maan (Credit- Geets 😊)

These are a few I could remember. What does this signify? The first time when Geet hurts herself Dev is there to help her and he makes a place in her heart because of this incident. It was a trust-winning symbol from Dev's side but an indication of things to come from the Powers that be...which Geet cudn't understand....Later each time Maan and Geet got hurt they have bonded together more strongly...Maybe the blood shed has acted like a glue..😆

Handkerchief-This also has been one of the symbols which have been used to show the developing bond between Maan and Geet. From the first time when Maan gets hurt and Geet ties the Handkerchief on his hand to the time when Maan wipes blood off Geet's hand in the Archive room. The Handkerchief has acted as a symbol of the bonding between Geet and Maan. Also according to Othello a handkerchief is a symbol of fidelity...So go figure 😆

Fall and Catch routine-This has been to death in the show...but I think it symbolises Trust. During Theatre Workshops the most favorite exercise is the Fall and catch routine. In this in a pair of actors one falls and the other actor has to catch him....basically it goes to show the trust one actor is exhibiting in the other ...which is very necessary during a play....

Mirrors- These also have played a major symbolic role in Maan and Geet's love story. At the most passionate moments between Maan and Geet the mirror has always been there.... reflecting their true and selfless love

Kisses and Gestures- Well I wud like to credit Google for the meanings so here goes..😆

1) Kiss on the Forehead = I hope we're together forever

2) Kiss on the Cheek = You look so cute

3) Kiss on the Hand = I adore you

4) Kiss on the Neck = We belong together (this we have been waiting for forever 😛😆😆)

5) Kiss on the Shoulder = I want you (this we have been waiting for forever 😛😆😆)

6) Kiss on the Lips = I love you (This ain't happening ever....😆)

7) Holding Hands = We definitely like each other

8) Holding on tight = I don't want to let go

9) Looking into each other's Eyes = I just plain love you

10) Playing with Hair = Tell me you love me

11) Arms around the Waist = I love you too much to let go

12) Pulling someone towards yourself- I'm not letting you go..You're Mine ( This is my definition..😆)

And last not but the least 13) Pulling your hair out- I hate you. Go away.  Well no no this hasn't happened in the show...but this is what we do when see NES....And see the Powers-that-be are also with us coz see on which number that gesture landed..😛😛🤣🤣🤣

Edited by panchjun5 - 13 years ago
49erFan thumbnail
Hi sweety, don't know u name!

How about when Maan broke the wood after Geet revealed her pregnancy, he hurt his hand then too!  Remember Geet saw it at the office and she almost fell and still held on to his hand, this time Maan didn't want her to tie it with anything...he was tooooooooooooo maaaaaaaaaddddd!!!
panchjun5 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey Geets...I'm Kavita...Hello🤗....Thanks will add that one too...