Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
bye guys ๐Ÿค—

I will change it to the Boss se Big Boss incase I can't come online later but I can change it again
mchopra thumbnail
suden question..why annie such a despo...๐Ÿ˜•
Poli.Geek thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Dear Devils, 

First and foremost Happy New Year๐Ÿ˜›...hope all you Devils keep up with your evil ways.๐Ÿ˜ƒ Yes, I am condoning evilness...let me explain...your evil ways seem comparable to goodness๐Ÿ˜Š...it is ironic, but what can a metal box do..if it were up to me, I would rename you all....Ouch! ๐Ÿ˜• damn Polki seems to be cursing me out๐Ÿ˜ก...she seems to think Devils seems to be a very apt name for you all...

Isn't my English fabulousโญ๏ธ, yes..this metal box is well versed in many languages.. English being one of them.  

What are your new year's resolutions? 

I have a few...first one is teaching Munda correct pronunciation...his speech has to match his looks and status in society..I can't bee seen hanging from his neck when he can't even say possessive... come-on he must know this word considering how possessive I am of him. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Secondly I will need to drill in in Munda's head that he needs to stop stalking DEMENETED Kudie๐Ÿ˜” and start focusing on other things going on around him...did you all notice today, Brij was right in front of him..but in his plan to stalk Kudie he totally missed the biggest threat at the moment to Kudie...๐Ÿ˜ฒ.  Plus it is very very CREEPY...

Thirdly for this year I need to inspire Munda to start once again searching his brother Vicky.  I am not very pleased with Sicky.  Sorry if anyone is a Sicky fan, but I am not..instead of being a good sister and being supportive of her brother and doing what most good sibling do- protect loved ones..she seems to be inviting the enemy deeper and deeper into the family. ๐Ÿคข  I believe it is time to bring in Vicky..there needs to be one sibling who does not hurt Munda..knowingly or unknowingly.  

Forth resolution is continuing protecting these FOOLS....one is obsessed with safety, while the other seems to think that as long as they are together nothing can happen...how foolish. ๐Ÿ˜’

Moving on from resolutions...many people asked me how it felt not to be in direct contact with Munda....let me tell you all....it felt good...he was a bit stinky...I am just hoping that he takes a few minutes from his stalking to take a shower...๐Ÿ˜•

Well that is all from me...

Have an awesome..2011.

Love always,
Ms. Taveez

suji01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
@jyo.....thanx for the info about adi๐Ÿ˜ณ

@an............hey
๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
TheLastCarnival thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ne one follows Big Boss here???

Can't we send NE for sum DOLLY BINDRA SPECIALIZED TREATMENT???? She'll back a changed woman!!!

will edit soon!
Geekgod thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
@Jhan awesome take๐Ÿ‘ They should also cut it out with the sajna whatev BG music for NE and the panting bg music too...sheesh

btw anthem...I like to move it move it...๐Ÿค—

Happy New Year๐Ÿค—
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
either i m noticing it first time or it actually happened first time .......GC has first ever time mentioned something abt GEET in his Blog 
suji01 thumbnail
@polks...............Wishing You a Very Happy and Prosperous New Year๐Ÿค—
liv2laugh thumbnail

Originally posted by: mchopra

suden question..why annie such a despo...๐Ÿ˜•

Options
1. She is a born cheapo
2. She was shut away in a convent
3. She has a bet with her friends that she will be the first to get laid.

Take your pick ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
suji01 thumbnail
@pallo............i watch the show and i agree with sending NE there for the special treatment๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†