Devils Den - Boss se Big Boss - Page 12

Posted: 13 years ago
Looks like they are trying to project NES as gullible ... quite similar to Geet but with no traumatic baggage.

Polki: Don't think they gonna kick-out NES. She seems to be giving them high TRPs.
Brij sees NES and NEB ka catch fall session 🤣 now Brij might blackmail Arjun that if u dont let me go do my personal stuffs i will inform the groom... that ur doing with his sistah shaka laka boom boom 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
happy new year Swati 🤗

I'm enjoying the episode so far haven't got to this NES scene yet tho

I liked how Maan hugged her once he knew about the intruder, I think he should ask people like Pinky to stay over with Geet in the build up to the wedding as she isn't all alone in the outhouse

Edited by Sigma - 13 years ago
@Shraddha...what the hell is that?  Did you have to ruin a perfectly good 1st day of the year...with that Video...🤣 🤣 🤣

@Daaku....I don't understand how...I guess..they can get her married to PSYCHO and get rid of her that way....they need to bring in Vicky soon though...
Originally posted by -pixie-

Jhan: You had heard/seen it before?????????

<Faints>

Yes on TV in India once. I had the TV on and it was late in the night and this song came on. I was like What the 😡 and trust me I was jet lagged and I could not stop laughing. Woke up the entire household .....my poor parents and sister .........then they made me go to bed because they thought I was losing it ..........and I stayed awake with the lights off  😔.............so I haaattt that song. 😡
Hey guys!

Parm - you did awesome wit the symbolism take...i really loved the tota ram part! 🤣  🤣  🤣  🤣 i'm very offended though...i wud go to tota ram the seer to know my future...i believe birds can tell the future, like really! 🤣  🤣  🤣

Epi was um...interesting.

Maan watching over Geet constantly is as creepy as it gets. 🤣 🤣 🤣 why cudn't he have stayed in her room wit her? that wud have been more interesting...but considering that Moron Maan is homo, gives me no hope. 🤣 🤣 🤣 But he looked really Bangable in the black vest and track pants. 😍 🤣  🤣

NE drinking out of Arjun's hand was just too much for me to digest...i hope Brij ends up killing NE for falling in to his new BF, Arjun's arms. he did seem pissed at seeing them together. 🤣 🤣

i think i heard some stuff about being Maan ki Geet, Meri Maan, and Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana...me likey! there may have been some stuff about janmo janmo ka atoot rishta...um he aint even able to make a move in this janam lets think about the next ones later! 🤣 🤣 🤣

ok thats all i can remember about the epi...i was to eager to eat and take meds...🤣 🤣 🤣Edited by Ann.A - 13 years ago
OMG after a longgggggggggggggggggg time we saw the munda in his trademark black vest, stalking his kurri...
Shrads Geet has baby KHURANA in her tummy so daadi should pamper her.. and
apologise to her.. maybe feel bad that she has no family.. I liked that geet missed parents but did not firgive the handas😆
Glowing Star: Does not symbolism differs from one person's perception to another.

@ Marsh
The way Brij was looking  NES Seems there is going to be 3 way luv story happening soon🤣