Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan STALKER Khurana gets CC TV for Geet

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maneet are standing at a corner n Brij approaching .. light comes n Brij hides n Geet tells MSK someone was here..i culd sense it..n MSK says..lemme see n opens window n hears footsteps of someone running..!! MSK hugs Geet..n self thot..someone was here..but who?? n why?? Geet tells MSK that...i know one thing that u will break ur promise for my safety..n MSK says...if i have to break every promise for u..the i will never take a promise...n MSK self thot...who was it..!! MSK tells Geet that u wont stay in outhouse...come to mansion n Geet says..no need....i was just scared..after all m Punjab di Sherni......n MSK says...i know..but i dun wanna take a risk...n says..i think someone was here....n Geet says..did u see someone?? MSK says..i saw a shadow...!! Geet tells MSK u are so disillusioned...behind outhouse is servant quarters so someone must have passed by..!! MSK says...No....i want u to come wit me..!! Geet opposes....n MSK says..why?? Geet says..i had dreamt that the day i go to mansion i will enter as ur bride in wedding attire holding ur hand as ur wife...!! MSK assures....that ok...ur dreams will come true...n says..go n sit wit Anne...lemme check the lights...!! MSK tells servants that he wants a camera at each n every corner of the house....n esp near the bedroom.... n Brij hears n self thot....that..howmuch ever camera u put..i wont leave Geet...even if theres a iron wall....

MSK in Geets bedroom checking camera.....n Geet comes n says..what u doing n MSK says...my heart cant be without u..so i m putting camera to see u always..! Geet says no need...even wit closed eyes u can see me....try it......close ur eyes n u will see Geet coz no one can separate Maan ki Geet from Maan...n MSK says....i agree..but till wedding..u living alone is not right..!! Geet says..u seem troubled by nite things..n MSK says..yes..!!  MSK tells Geet that..u are missing ur family right?? Geet says yes....esp mum n dad if they were here...my happiness would have doubled..!! Mum wuld have dressed me.. Dad wuld give jewels n my Maika wuld b glowing..but only that happens wat destiny wishes..!!  MSK says..i din wanna depress u..n Geet says...its my destiny..not ur fault...now i m going to rest..n MSK says..ok

MSK watching Geet on monitor in his room.... (MSK in black vest n trousers)  Geet hides from the camera n  MSK  calls...n MSK looks worried where are u??? Geet says...well can i hide from ur eyes!! Geet says..so why u caled n MSK says..forgot to tell u Gud nite...so..n Geet rues..din even wish New Year....n MSK wishes..New Year thru camera n phone...n Geet too responds..saying..this new year will bond us for life...be the start of new things...where i will be Mrs. Maan Singh Khurana n  Geet says...My Maan..gud nite..n MSK responds..!! Geet sleeps n MSK self thot..i will trace who came in this house.....coz no one is more precious than u..

Tasha distributing chocolates in office n offers Anne..n Anne asks..whats the matter??? Tasha says..m happy coz Arjun is taking me out for new year...to Goa...Anne peeved...!! Anne tries to drink water wit her hand but cant..n Arjun comes n puts his hand to let Anne drink..!! Arjun Anne eyelock..

Arjun tells Anne,... stare at me later..drink first as water shortage n Anne drinks.. n says..hurry..we have a lot of planning to do....n Arjun says..all planning done...so what left n Anne says..m planning a New Year Party so come n plan n Arjun says..i m a wedding planner... dun do this stuff n Anne says...u only have to plan...n ARjun says..u planned this so i dun go to Goa with Tasha..... accept that u cant see me with anyone else...!! If u want me to plan this...then acept..!! Anne silent n Arjun says..then i m planning.. n Anne holds his hand n says..yes..cant see u wit anyone else..so dun go..!! Anne-Arjun stare...n Sajan ve in bg...Anne says..call that Sardarji...have to make plans..n leaves..!! Arjun grins

Brij studies the camera locations.......n plans..n his cell rings..n its Arjun...n asks him to come to office...!! Brij tries to avoid but Arjun says..strictly...if u have to work wit me..n want the contract..then u have to handle the office party first..! Brij self thot...wuld have answered him some other time..but cant take risk..!!  Brij says..OK coming....n Brij thinks..that in between these cameras difficult to trap Geet so better to go to office.. !!

-END-

Precap - Geet tells MSK  that...agreed she isnt Geet Khurana yet..but neither is she Geet Handa...that name died the day she left her home... Brij shown in the backdrop wit a knife...

New Precap- Anne on the ladder looking at a file..n Arjun comes near n stands n she loses balance n falls..in Arjuns arms.... Brij comes n sees the duo..!!

Link(maangeetcrazy)

Edited by Armu4eva - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
THanxx
 Thanks Fromm Kirti And Muskaan And Sofiya 
And My Qand😳
Edited by ..Gurti-Kash.. - 13 years ago
thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx @ Qand tody u took my place
-Urvi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Happy new year, and thanks a gazillion! <33
..Gurti-Kash.. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: shonasukirti

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx @ Qand tody u took my place

πŸ˜†
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thankyou so much tanu !!!πŸ€—
Lov26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear and Happy new Year
swaeyy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks tanu..
Happy New Year.. πŸ˜ƒ
Lov26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks dear and Happy new Year
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
YAY!! Maan to the rescue!!!! He's the best!! Thanks a bunch Tanu!!