Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

link today epis...lies, care, revenge.....

ganga97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
More exciting... Once again pita will be saved by abhay and piya might get to know his truth since he was fast as lighting in front of the car.... Can't wait!!!! COME ON MONDAY PLS SOON!!!

just copy and paste the link

all the parts are here:

http://www.youtube.com/user/pyaarification

credit goes to the uploader

Edited by ganga97 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanabest thumbnail
omg.....i cludnt watch todai epc....plz cn sme1 juz give me shrt updte
priyanka007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
really true .....waiting for mondayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.............ye sunday kyo ata hai
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Omg really?? Ahh....I can't watch the epi so can any1 plz givea short update? PLz. 😊
ganga97 thumbnail
well i watched it in youtube

basically abhay saves piya
piya sees the potrait of maithili and abhay says he is writing a book about rajkumari maithili and he is so obsessed with it that he keeps a picture in his wallet
danish and chand plans to make piya regret what she did
while walking in the forest abhay sees his dad car go by and thinks that his dad did the attack on piya when he told him to stay away from piya and wonders who the man was in the car with him (its danish but he doesn't know)

precap-abhay is doing something and suddenly piya is taken away by goons in a jeep and abhay comes very fast in front of the car to stop it

sanabest thumbnail
Originally posted by: ganga97

well i watched it in youtube

basically abhay saves piya
piya sees the potrait of maithili and abhay says he is writing a book about rajkumari maithili and he is so obsessed with it that he keeps a picture in his wallet
danish and chand plans to make piya regret what she did
while walking in the forest abhay sees his dad car go by and thinks that his dad did the attack on piya when he told him to stay away from piya and wonders who the man was in the car with him (its danish but he doesn't know)

precap-abhay is doing something and suddenly piya is taken away by goons in a jeep and abhay comes very fast in front of the car to stop it

thanx alot
Bazingaa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks ganga97 for the brief update. :)