Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

going 2 meet vivian (Page 5)

romaila IF-Addictz
romaila
romaila

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 6:47am | IP Logged
Enjoy ur meeting.
All the best!!!!
Salman's cds idea is not a bad one u can gift him cds.
post pics asap.

NIDIZ IF-Sizzlerz
NIDIZ
NIDIZ

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:02am | IP Logged
Wowwwww U going to meet Vivian.. Pls Meet Sukirti Also..and bring all other Actors Pictures.. If u can bring in a video it wuld be gr8.. All The Best..!!
MS-meghasharma IF-Sizzlerz
MS-meghasharma
MS-meghasharma

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:37am | IP Logged
lucky person
have fun and enjoy and tell him there are many ppl who luv him!!!
roseflower_07 IF-Rockerz
roseflower_07
roseflower_07

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
yup buy flowers,chocolates or sallu movie cds
ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:15am | IP Logged
wao..sounds really great..:)pls tell him..about us..i mean about his fans...and i am jealous...;)bt still you are really a lucky girl...obviously..talk about...salman khan...he will surely..be excited..to talk about s.k...and gave him a important gift..that he never gonna forget..:):)last bt not the least..pls mention ours name...while talking to him..;)i know..i am getting more excited...as if i am gonna meet him:p enjoy... :)lucky girl..we all i'll be very happy if u mention all his fan name...:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

roseflower_07

ifrah. Goldie
ifrah.
ifrah.

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
wao..sounds really great..:)pls tell him..about us..i mean about his fans...and i am jealous...;)bt still you are really a lucky girl...obviously..talk about...salman khan...he will surely..be excited..to talk about s.k...and gave him a important gift..that he never gonna forget..:):)last bt not the least..pls mention his fans name...while talking to him..;) enjoy... :)lucky girl..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index