priyanka007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
he guys  next week im going to the set of pkyek..just to meet vivian .i hve a huge crush on him😳 for him i made a card  n will buy a ......................hmmmmmm so plz tell me mein kya loon......i m confused.....i will surely post pics.......😊

my budget is 1000
Edited by priyanka007 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sanabest thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awww...lucky u i wish i cn 
munz. thumbnail
Maybe chocolates or Salman khan movie cds... 😃 tell me your budget dear... Because it will help us... 😊
wowww   u r sooo lucky!!!!!!!!
..Armaania.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow thats so cool.
Best of luck!!
And when you go please say to him that there is Abhay-Piya Appreciation thread and tell him if he can visit forum once in a while.😊
You can buy him chocolates , flowers or salman khan cd's as suggested by above member.😊
priyanka007 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks frnds well my budged  is 1000.......plz help me

he like salman khan?
Edited by priyanka007 - 13 years ago
shaggyscooby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with the suggestion of salman khan cds he is a huge salman khan fan
U r so lucky be sure to tell him about his fans here
arpitnavi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
But as we all know that he is salman diehard fan so he must have his movies collection. So buy something different. Also tell me one thing how it is possible for u to go there coz they dont allow mango people to even enter in the gate. I saw such post in other forums also and when i ask this no one reply me. Atleast u tell me how its possible so that i also get a chance to meet my fav actors.
Akankshaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Aww, all the best. ðŸ¤— Tell him about the loads of fans he has, who love to drool over him day and night. ðŸ˜³ And tell him that his chemistry with Sukriti on-screen is haunting, passionate and magical; just the way it is supposed to be. And wish him all the best for his future. =]

Send him flowers?, maybe a shirt. ðŸ˜³
monsoonlove thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey..tht's soo nice...you r lucky...
he seems like a nice person...so anything you get him will be appreciated...
please tell him though...if he has time..visit our forum sometime..he has got many many fans in here...tht too from all over the world..one is from USA..😛...his work is very much appreciated and we all love him and abhay raichand
All the best!!!

gift idea: 
may be a wrist watch or very nice lord shiva statue for his further success..i think he believes in lord shiva a lot...and does pooja everyday..

Edited by kiranni - 13 years ago